You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-07-11] Spain vs. Netherlands (WC2010 FINAL)

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

And The World Cup Champions 2010 is

Poll ended at Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:30 pm

Spain
9%
Netherlands
91%

Total votes : 11

[2010-07-11] Spain vs. Netherlands (WC2010 FINAL)

Postby Element » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:30 pm

Most important Game in Football is the The World cup FINAL

interesting game to be honest

The Final , sad that We are not There
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2010-07-11] Spain vs. Netherlands (WC2010 FINAL)

Postby AvatarX » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:08 pm

It is interesting that for either team, it will be their first WC trophy, but Netherlands deserve it a bit more (2 missed WC finals)...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:16 pm

AvatarX wrote:t is interesting that for either team, it will be their first WC trophy, but Netherlands deserve it a bit more (2 missed WC finals)...

The World cup is The Cup of the new Ones

New Host (South Africa)
New Continent (Africa)
New Champion (Netherlands or Spain)
And Many others

I want Netherlands to win because of 4 reasons

1-Spain Kicked us out

2-Netherlands has 3 Bayern players

3-If Spain wins , the Barcelona hype will continue , and somehow Credit goes to messi (Trust me it has just happened)

4-If Spain Wins , it suddenly becomes A legendary team with Great History and was great for more than 100 Years even though they dont ,Unlike Netherlands who reached the World cup Finals Twice , won the EC 1988.
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:29 pm

Element wrote: and somehow Credit goes to messi (Trust me it has just happened)

This Messi thing is very irritating. At least we showed the world what is Messi without Xavi behind him (=0-4) :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:33 pm

AvatarX wrote:his Messi thing is very irritating. At least we showed the world what is Messi without Xavi behind him (=0-4)

This is what You Say

I heard from Jazeera Commentators (all of them are Messi and Barcelona fans) that Iniesta and Xavi have to be good because They Play with messi , live with messi , sit next to messi and see him everyday

and many Barcelona fans Probably think the same

so i cant even imagine how much undeserved Credit Messi Will Get if Spain wins The Cup
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:26 pm

I want Netherlands to win mainly because of Robben and MVB, and Sneijder, who deserves it (oh, and also Braafheid I suppose :lol: ). And also, I don't want Spain to win because they won EURO 2008, it would be nice seeing someone knew (even though Spain is new when it comes to the WC). I don't want Spain to lose just because they eliminated us. They deserved the place in the final more than us, even if we played better throughout the tournament, they outplayed us yesterday and I respect them for that. =D>
Last edited by FCBayernMunchen on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:49 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote: EURO 2012

Euro2008 you mean right?
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:01 pm

Element wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote: EURO 2012

Euro2008 you mean right?

Oh yeah

Wait.... what did I hear? SPAIN WON EURO 2012? OMG THAT MAKES IT 3 BIG TOURNAMENTS IN A ROW!!!!! :mrgreen: :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby The Spyware » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Element wrote:
I heard from Jazeera Commentators (all of them are Messi and Barcelona fans) that Iniesta and Xavi have to be good because They Play with messi , live with messi , sit next to messi and see him everyday

LMAO of course this commentator was Youssef Seif or El Akhdar bel reesh :mrgreen:

BTW have u heared the comment of Ra2oof 5leaf on Fredreich Goal against Argentina ?
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby CroCHEF » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:11 pm

holland lets go :b that was my third favorite country on wc
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:28 pm

I think Spain are favorites but I would prefer to see Holland win. At any rate it should be a good game.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby CroCHEF » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:31 pm

referee is Webb great season he has final CL and WC
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby armbrust » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Robben and MVB please beat this guys, they havent won anything yet and they allready are joking everyone as if there are going to brake brasil 5 title record. :evil:
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MunchenFC » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:06 pm

If conventional wisdom serves correct, Spain will win 1 - 0 and Netherlands will look as hopeless as Germany and Portugal did against Spain, but if it could actually be an interesting game (unlike any of Spain's games so far) it would be nice as THE WHOLE PLANET IS WATCHING THIS FOR ENTERTAINMENT!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:20 am

I really like it to be Netherlands... It would be great for us because some of their main players are ours :)
but I think Spain will probably win...

One thing is clear though... Spain won't have the courage to bring everyone forward and press like against Germany... because Netherlands have a super-fast player in Robben that could be triply dangerous on the break....
Unfortunately... Germany didn't have such an attacker... or we would have broken their game much sooner than 73th minute... when we finally conceded a goal...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Next

Return to Other Matches