You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-07-11] Spain vs. Netherlands (WC2010 FINAL)

FC Bayern youth teams, Premiere LigaPokal and other miscellaneous matches.

And The World Cup Champions 2010 is

Poll ended at Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:30 pm

Spain
9%
Netherlands
91%

Total votes : 11

Re: [2010-07-11] Spain vs. Netherlands (WC2010 FINAL)

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:55 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:@Ylonen: Don't forget, we will have Kroos :)

I know, I forgot to mention him. I have a lot of hopes in him because he has GREAT talent.

Van Gaal can turn a good young player in a world class player, so if you give him a young player who has GREAT talent he can make a new SUPER STAR. And he is the kind of creative player that our team needs !!
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby walter » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:13 am

Bundesliga will be a top league, Bayern will win CL 2011 and Germany will be the most favourite team to win the Euro2012

=D>
+1
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shileno » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:46 am

MunchenFC wrote:WTF???
How could you have Germany lose in another semi-final?
Surely they will win the WC. :D

Because it's always the same, thanks FIFA. I just hope to see good referees and equalized groups.

Of course I think Germany can win it, but Brazil at home.. It's very difficult.
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby KAHN » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:06 am

shileno wrote:
MunchenFC wrote:WTF???
How could you have Germany lose in another semi-final?
Surely they will win the WC. :D

Because it's always the same, thanks FIFA. I just hope to see good referees and equalized groups.

Of course I think Germany can win it, but Brazil at home.. It's very difficult.

FIFA will decide as always! And I can bet they will do everything for Brazil to win. MAFIA!
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby SilentStrike » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:01 am

Im so sad right now, Bayern lost the final and so did Holland.

I went to Amsterdam to watch the game on the big screen with 200.000 otehr people, the party was on, free beer, hot girls and an amazing atmosphere. During the game people were cheering, going crazy and drinking, I had such a good time.

But then Webb had to ruin it all, I rarely blame the ref but he really should be mentioned. Fair enough he did not send off De Jong for his Karate kick, but besides that one kick...

- He fails to see a foul in Puyol holding back Robben (would be Puyols 2nd yellow = red)
- He fails to send off Iniesta for kicking van Bommel when the ball wasnt even close
- He allowed Spanish players to whine and beg and cry for yellow cards and actually listened to them
- He sent off Heitinga for what? Blowing Iniesta over?
- He gave van der Wiel a yellow card for another one of Iniesta's many dives
- Didn't give one of the CLEAREST corners ever and awarded spain a goal kick, that goal kick led to the 1-0.
- He also forgot to give yellows to Fabregas, Iniesta, Ramos, Villa and some others.
- He also awarded spain a free kick for the slightest touch or simply a dive but when Elia got raped he didn't give anything.
- He gave Robben a yellow card for discussing with the referee (and robben was right, Puyol should've been sent off there) but didn't give yellow to the many Spanish players constantly crying for a yellow cards and fouls.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby KAHN » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:51 am

SilentStrike wrote:Im so sad right now, Bayern lost the final and so did Holland.

I went to Amsterdam to watch the game on the big screen with 200.000 otehr people, the party was on, free beer, hot girls and an amazing atmosphere. During the game people were cheering, going crazy and drinking, I had such a good time.

But then Webb had to ruin it all, I rarely blame the ref but he really should be mentioned. Fair enough he did not send off De Jong for his Karate kick, but besides that one kick...

- He fails to see a foul in Puyol holding back Robben (would be Puyols 2nd yellow = red)
- He fails to send off Iniesta for kicking van Bommel when the ball wasnt even close
- He allowed Spanish players to whine and beg and cry for yellow cards and actually listened to them
- Didn't give one of the CLEAREST corners ever and awarded spain a goal kick, that goal kick led to the 1-0.
- He also forgot to give yellows to Fabregas, Iniesta, Ramos, Villa and some others.
- He also awarded spain a free kick for the slightest touch or simply a dive but when Elia got raped he didn't give anything.
- He gave Robben a yellow card for discussing with the referee (and robben was right, Puyol should've been sent off
there) but didn't give yellow to the many Spanish players constantly crying for a yellow cards and fouls.

That is how Spain play the whole tournament. And that is how refs award them. Complete disgrace! FIFA/UEFA MAFIOSI!
After every injustice and just plain criminal acts it will be hard to find motivation to watch football again. Maybe I should just watch automotive sport. :cry:
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby mrfocus » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:29 am

SilentStrike:

I really am starting to think this whole FIFA is a scam.

Maybe the reason they don't want technology in refereing is that this way they can actually control the games.

The ref was absolute bullsh*t (sorry).
mrfocus
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:14 am

Well guys, I hate to admit something like the FIFA scamming games (maybe Muller getting that stupid yellow that put him out for the semi), because I love football and enjoy watching it and realizing something like that would be really discouraging for watching games, but it does sometimes seem like a definite reality.
Like the 2002 World Cup when South Korea got to the semis, etc.

In the end German always perform well in WCs, and when we haven't won it, we have been beaten respectively by the better team that usually wins the World Cup (Brazil, 2002, Italy, 2006, Spain, 2010, etc., etc.)

Next World Cup Germany will be great and it will need a better team to beat us and in the end the Bundesliga has much better referring, so we can all be excited for Bayern football this season!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:00 am

I agree, I think FIFA controlling games is a reality. But they can only go so far as to make it extremely hard for one team and much easier for the other. In the end, Holland had a few good chance to win the WC, and they might have done it if it wasn't for Casillas, even though FIFA probably wanted Spain to win. So going to 2012 or 2014, they might not want Germany to win, but we have a great young team who will be even better in a few years, and we might have even more talents coming up, and whatever FIFA decides, I still think it will be very hard for them to stop Germany, even if the referees are always against us.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:58 am

I watched it in A Restaurant&cafe with My Family , there were Some Dutch people sitting next to us

only me and my family and Those Dutch fellows Were Fans of Holland , the Rest Was SPANISH

We had to predict the score , so all my family decided taht everyone should put a different Predicition

I Have put Spain 1-0 Netherlands

And I Won A Free Open Dinner (can also invite another person)
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Respect Van Persie for this Great Fair play

THE Ref Sucked

and did not have the guts to Give Yellow Cards or some calls on Spain

They did not deserve to win

they should have won the Oscar for their sick Talent as Artists
SilentStrike wrote:- Didn't give one of the CLEAREST corners ever and awarded spain a goal kick, that goal kick led to the 1-0.

My Brother is still pissed because of that (he is A Netherlands fan)

Conclusions :

1-Refs Should be allowed to use the Screen and all high-tech stuff they need

2-Spain Fair-play MY A$$
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:04 pm

Tell me something, guys...
When was the last time you've seen a good English Ref???

I mean... seriously... Their referees are even worse than their keepers... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby slyk » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:29 pm

Well the finals wasn't the best...

Spain went down the Argentinian road by trying to influence the Ref and i guess it worked. As soon as Webb was announced as the Ref for the game, the entire Spanish media started lashing out at him because they felt Switzerland's goal was illegitimate; some even said he didn't like Spain...I guess that must have influenced him a bit. Webb is usually a good Ref but when you have players acting out at the slightest touch and others committing clumsy/rough tackles every 3 minutes, it's difficult to have a completely balanced game without the Ref's influence.

Well, this WC was filled with drama and bad Ref calls, so it rightly ended with that..Still was a great experience for me..

P.S: Am still amazed at bayern's asset Braafheid, he gave what looked like a good head pass to the keeper, only for the replay to show the ball struck the back of his head, lol.
Last edited by slyk on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:39 pm

Man right now Holland is so depressing, the streets are quiet, empty, the orange is gone, people are sad, nobody is partying anymore. I'm down too, Bayern and Holland both lost finals, and I'm still proud of both teams having reached the finals, its better than what france performed for eample. What pisses me off though, is the manner in which we lost. In CL BAyern lost Ribery and were held off a penalty vs Inter after a clear Maicon handball. The Uefa happens to mostly have Italians at the top.

About Holland losing I posted here:
SilentStrike wrote:Im so sad right now, Bayern lost the final and so did Holland.

- He gave Robben a yellow card for discussing with the referee (and robben was right, Puyol should've been sent off there) but didn't give yellow to the many Spanish players constantly crying for a yellow cards and fouls.

And in addition to that, Spain have been lucky many times.
Paraguay were had a goal ruled offside against spain,
Germany lost Muller for no reason against spain,

The other spain games I didnt watch as I was on holidays and had better things to do... I did see that Villa punched another guy and got away with it.
And coincidently, the head of the referees is from Spain.

Im believe more and more in FIFA or UEFA influencing games. Just look at South Korea 2002 and that says enough.

I'd like to know what Linky or Scholl think,
or pretty much anyone can comment on the referee in Spain-Holland. What did u guys think? U guys can prolly judge better as I was watching from a Dutch point of view :P

dambun wrote:Tell me something, guys...
When was the last time you've seen a good English Ref???

I mean... seriously... Their referees are even worse than their keepers... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

nooo they're great, just take a look at Graham Poll in 2006.

EDIT: Oh ya btw, Iniesta is now in my top 3 most hated players, what a crybaby he is.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:55 pm

SilentStrike wrote:and were held off a penalty vs Inter after a clear Maicon handball.

And that same referee **** up Holland yesterday
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:41 pm

My opinions about the match (I'm Spanish but I'm neutral with this)

- De Jong deserved 10 red cards when he fouled Xabi Alonso
- Van Bommel deserved 132414 yellow cards
- Puyol deserved a red card or a second yellow card when he fouled Robben
- Robben SHOULD HAVE SCORED HIS GOAL CHANCE.
- I hate Iniesta because he is good, but not as good as people here in Spain say. Because everytime he is going to lose the ball, he just rolls on the floor and the referees usually believe him.
- What I hate most is that people here say "WE ARE THE BEST TEAM EVER, WE PLAY THE BEST FOOTBALL" and that kind of things... and I don't agree. Spain had a lot of luck in this World Cup. They played against Switzerland, Honduras, Chile, Portugal, Paraguay... and then Germany and Holland. And 90% of their victories were 1-0. They were also lucky because Paraguay missed a penalty with 0-0 and Robben missed yesterday an unmissable goal chance.

Almost every Spanish player is world class, but I don't like that possesion game. Germany play a lot better because that's how football should be. Quick attacks, a lot of goal chances... The problem is that Germany players are still very young and Spanish players are much better at the moment. We'll see in 2012
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to Other Matches