You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World-class Lewandowski makes history

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

World-class Lewandowski makes history

Postby FCBayernNews » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:50 pm

The 75,000 crowd at the Allianz Arena on Tuesday evening saw history in the making as Robert Lewandowski set a string of new records in the top Bundesliga clash between Bayern and VfL Wolfsburg. The striker came on as a half-time sub and struck no fewer than five goals in nine minutes.

“That was madness!” Lewandowski himself declared, “five goals - unbelievable! I’m very, very pleased. It’s a massive evening for me.”

Pep Guardiola watched with increasing disbelief as his number nine racked up the goals. “I can’t explain it,” the coach confessed, “I’m delighted for Robert.” Jérôme Boateng described Lewandowski as “one of the best forwards in the world. I’m just glad he’s on my team.”

The man himself collected a match ball signed by his team-mates before speaking to reporters in the Allianz Arena mixed zone. “What a wonderful bakll,” Lewy said, “I’m taking that one home.” It was a deserved souvenir of a truly memorable evening’s work with a set of new records to match:
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Official FC Bayern News