You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Rummenigge on Heynckes, Kovac and the US tour

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Rummenigge on Heynckes, Kovac and the US tour

Postby FCBayernNews » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:30 pm

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge's first public appearance after his well-deserved holiday was very special: on Friday, he opened the special exhibition in honour of Jupp Heynckes at the FC Bayern Erlebniswelt. "We want to say thank you for your great service to the club," said the FCB chairman. The 62-year-old subsequently answered questions from media representatives and talked about Heynckes' successor, the upcoming Audi Summer Tour from 23 to 30 July, and possible transfers.

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge on…

…Niko Kovac: I've been on holiday for 14 days, so I haven't watched many sessions. But I've heard the training sessions are very long and intense, and that's good. We have a new season in which we want to achieve a lot of good things, so it's important to have enough time to prepare.

…more transfers: We signed two new players this summer: Leon Goretzka and Serge Gnabry. They're two very good newcomers. I can't make a serious statement about additional transfers. Besides, we won't comment on any transfer rumours.

…Kovac‘s wishes: Niko is absolutely satisfied, he hasn't expressed any wish so far. He knows the squad has high quality.

…James Rodríguez: James Rodríguez' contractual situation is well-known. A lot of the information from Spain doesn't necessarily reflect the truth. I'm sure he'll play for FC Bayern next season – and beyond.

…Jann-Fiete Arp: From what I've heard, he's extended his contract with Hamburger SV. I think he's made a very good decision. I wish him and HSV a good season and immediate promotion.

…the US tour: The conditions for this year's tour are better than last year. It was a bit stressful then, both in terms of the climate and the matches. This year we're only contesting two matches, not four. We face Juventus in Philadelphia and Manchester City in Miami. They're attractive opponents and real acid tests. Another advantage is that the players who're going on tour have already trained for three weeks, they're fitter than last year. America is one of our target markets, so it's a very important tour.

…Jupp Heynckes: With the exhibition we want to say thank you for your great service to the club. Last season might have ended without silverware for FC Bayern if it hadn't been for Jupp Heynckes. He's a persona gratissima.
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Rummenigge on Heynckes, Kovac and the US tour

Postby MoFattal » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:35 pm

Kovac has no transfer wishes? Damn, he’s the dream coach for our management.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Dumbledore7 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:37 pm

MoFattal wrote:Kovac has no transfer wishes? Damn, he’s the dream coach for our management.

Kovac deserves the benefit of the doubt for now. You can definitely get something out of this squad if you try really hard. He's just not aware of our shit medical team yet.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby MUTU » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:57 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:He's just not aware of our shit medical team yet.

We have one? :lol:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:42 pm

Anyone else notice the dig at Ancelotti? :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:43 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
MoFattal wrote:Kovac has no transfer wishes? Damn, he’s the dream coach for our management.

Kovac deserves the benefit of the doubt for now. You can definitely get something out of this squad if you try really hard.

Yeah, a Bundesliga title
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Return to Official FC Bayern News