You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Reaction to Bayern v Hamburg

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Reaction to Bayern v Hamburg

Postby FCBayernNews » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:05 pm

Bayern coach Ottmar Hitzfeld declared himself dissatisfied following Saturday’s 2-1 home defeat to Hamburg SV. “We didn’t show the professional attitude I expect from my team,” the coach fumed, questioning the commitment shown by some of his players against a “more determined” Hamburg side.

<b>Reaction to Bayern v Hamburg</b>

<b>Franz Beckenbauer:</b> “Bayern have not been courageous enough throughout the campaign. We have to make sure we bring the season to a dignified conclusion. The situation demands changes. We’ll have to make fundamental changes to the team, but everyone on the board knows that.”

<b>Ottmar Hitzfeld:</b> “Obviously I’m deeply disappointed, because some of players lacked the commitment you need. We knew it was a difficult situation, as we only had a tiny chance of reaching the Champions League. It was a dangerous situation too, because a team can fall apart unless everyone plays to the limit of his abilities. We started very badly and took the lead against the run of play, it was a very lucky goal.

We had the game under control in the second half, but we weren’t prepared to run hard enough, and we came off second best too often in the midfield challenges. It was a poor display from us on a bad day for us, but their equaliser still came out of the blue. But overall, HSV were the more determined team. We didn’t show the professional attitude I expect from my team.”

<b>Huub Stevens (Hamburg coach):</b> “Today’s victory is a milestone on the path towards avoiding relegation. You don’t beat Bayern in Munich every day. We started very well and had a decent chance in the first half. But the fact Bayern then scored was a mark of their quality. We knew it would be difficult after that, but we took our chances in the second half and scored twp superb goals by van der Vaart and Guerrero.”
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Walls » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:30 pm

same shit....

different week.
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:18 pm

I can`t believe this is happening to us! [-X
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Return to Official FC Bayern News