You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Praise for Bernat and Lewandowski

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Praise for Bernat and Lewandowski

Postby FCBayernNews » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:45 pm

Who is the only outfield player at FCB to feature in all 23 competitive fixtures this term? Juan Bernat! The summer arrival from FC Valencia has stunned the pundits and positively surprised Pep Guardiola too: “I knew how good he was, but I’m surprised he’s playing like this at just 21,” the FCB boss said on Friday, “Juan is quick and aggressive. He’s great news for the club.” Guardiola also singled out Robert Lewandowski for special praise: “I’m very pleased with him. He’s had at least three decent scoring chances in every game. He’s done a really good job up to now.”

Lahm to attend José Carreras Gala

Philipp Lahm is one of the leading celebrities set to attend the José Carreras Gala and help the fund-raising effort in the fight against leukemia, the organisers announced on Friday. The 20th edition of the annual gala takes place next Thursday, 18 December, at the Europa Park in Rust. Sat.1 Gold will show the event live. Lahm and the likes of singer Chris de Burgh, violinist David Garrett and musician Laith Al-Deen are among the VIPs joining host and Spanish star tenor José Carreras.
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Praise for Bernat and Lewandowski

Postby Jorsett » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:11 pm

Bernat has been absolutely top-tier thus far. :mrgreen: Only complaint that can be leveled at him is that he can't hit the goal with his shots; at all. :lol:
#DankeBasti
Jorsett
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Norway
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby JANCKER » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:01 pm

Jorsett wrote:Only complaint that can be leveled at him is that he can't hit the goal with his shots

Lewa?
JANCKER

Postby Jorsett » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:03 pm

JANCKER wrote:
Jorsett wrote:Only complaint that can be leveled at him is that he can't hit the goal with his shots

Lewa?

That was aimed at Bernat! ;)
#DankeBasti
Jorsett
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Norway
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Return to Official FC Bayern News