You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Post-flight shakedown at headquarters

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Post-flight shakedown at headquarters

Postby FCBayernNews » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:10 am

Some two hours after the return flight from China touched down at Munich airport, the Bayern players were back out on the pitch at the Säbener Strasse training ground. The first of the stars emerged at around 8.45 for a gentle session designed to help them shake off the inevitable weariness and jetlag caused by eleven and a half hours in the air. After the workout, the players were released for the weekend. “We’ll spend the next two and a half days recovering before turning our full focus to the Supercup. We intend to go for  it,” declared sporting director Matthias Sammer. Pep Guardiola has ordered his men to report back for training on Monday 27 July at 10.00.

Solo workouts for quintet

Just as most of the squad were beginning their weekend off, five of their team-mates arrived for work. Injured quintet Holger Badstuber, Dante, Jan Kirchhoff, Franck Ribéry and Arjen Robben pursued individual sports rehab programmes from the late morning onwards.
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Post-flight shakedown at headquarters

Postby kingbayern » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:58 pm

Can someone tell me when is Jan Kirchhoff getting sold
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jamaica

Re: Post-flight shakedown at headquarters

Postby Bomber_der_Nation » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:02 pm

kingbayern wrote:Can someone tell me when is Jan Kirchhoff getting sold

Not for a while because he is injured.
Bomber_der_Nation
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Return to Official FC Bayern News