You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Passionate Brazzo prepares to give his all

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Passionate Brazzo prepares to give his all

Postby FCBayernNews » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:55 pm

Oliver Kahn’s carefully groomed hairstyle lasted no more than a few minutes of Thursday morning training, as the Bayern captain hurled his giant frame in front of headers and shots, yelled instructions and encouragement at his team-mates, and saluted a particularly good save with clenched fists. The keeper is visibly bristling with anticipation ahead of Saturday’s Bundesliga showdown against VfB Stuttgart – and, when he jokingly donned Roque Santa Cruz’ black headband towards the end of the workout, briefly resembled a blond Rambo.

However, the similarity was but passing, and in any case, Kahn is nothing like a lone fighter in the Bayern brigade. “We’re all up for it, I can feel it,” reported Hasan Salihamidzic as he emerged from the dressing room afterwards. Like Kahn, the 30-year-old Bosnian appears to be relishing the tension and emotion sparked by an unusually dramatic end to the German domestic season.

<b>Thirteen medals in nine seasons</b>

“I’m ready to invest all the energy I have on behalf of this football club,” Salihamidzic continued. The player is to leave Munich after nine trophy-laden seasons and join Juventus this summer, but the versatile battler is not thinking that far ahead just yet. “My focus will be Bayern right up until the last second. I’m totally concentrated on the Bundesliga run-in.”

Brazzo, with thirteen winners medals to his name during his time in Bavaria, is keen to round off his spell at the club on a high. “I’d like a happy ending by making my contribution to the club qualifying for the Champions League. That would be fantastic,” he observed.

<b>Optimistic and determined</b>

There are no doubts whatsoever in Salihamidzic’ mind regarding his final mission for the Reds. “I’m convinced we’ll win. We have the class,” he declared, a characteristic statement from the man who will battle all the way in the “third-place play-off” against Stuttgart. As Oliver Kahn said admiringly of the Bosnian some years ago: “I do believe he’s even more fired up than me before kick-off.”
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:29 am

What can I say! Brazzo will always be rememberd in our hearts :)
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Official FC Bayern News