You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Neuer: "I'm making very good progress"

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Neuer: "I'm making very good progress"

Postby FCBayernNews » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:32 pm

He’s battling through his rehabilitation programme every day, and the good news is that Manuel Neuer is on the up! “I have to say I’m doing very well,” said the record German champions’ captain in an interview with FC Bayern.tv. “I think my foot’s also doing very well. I don’t feel any pain and in my view I’m making very good progress.”

And what about the next steps for the four-time World’s Best Goalkeeper “For the next few weeks it’ll be about improving my gait and increasing my weight on the AlterG [anti-gravity treadmill]”, explained Neuer. “I spend time on the bike and do other strengthening exercises for my whole body. My fitness condition is actually very good.”

Watch the video to find out why Neuer looks forward to coming to Säbener Straße every day and how he rates the performances of Sven Ulreich.
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Official FC Bayern News