You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Müller: We want to please the crowd

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Müller: We want to please the crowd

Postby FCBayernNews » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:40 pm

When Thomas Müller entered the Säbener Strasse media centre prior to Monday lunchtime training, he brought a mystery object with him. “It’s a health drink with tomato juice and so on,” he explained, indicating the glass in his hand. The special mix apparently supplies extra energy, “but I can’t recommend it,” the player grinned.

However, he soon downed the magic liquid without apparent discomfort. After all, Bayern need all the energy they can muster for the last four fixtures before a relatively long winter break, starting with Wednesday’s CSKA Moscow clash. “There’ll be a lot of people at the stadium and we want to make them happy. That’s our job,” commented Müller, calling for total focus on the final Champions League Group E encounter at the Allianz Arena.

‘We’ll give it everything'

Sebastian Rode was also a welcome face at Monday’s scheduled press conference. “The fans want to see a decent match,” remarked the 24-year-old, “and we want to sign off for Christmas in the Champions League with a successful evening.” Naturally, Europe’s elite club competition is “always a bit special,” said summer arrival Rode, “my target was always to play in the Champions League and my dream has become reality.”

“We just want to keep going, because it’ll mean we can enjoy a relaxed holiday season,” added Müller, “we’ll do everything we can to win all our remaining matches.” The 25-year-old revealed a few of his priorities for the forthcoming break: “I’ll try and get away from football for a bit. I can’t imagine I’ll kick a ball for the entire three weeks.” There’s no danger he’ll lose his appetite for the game though: “Once we’ve rung in the New Year and it’s time for the winter training camp, you’re up for it again.”
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Müller: We want to please the crowd

Postby prasun77 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:51 am

any idea guys what the drink was?
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:10 pm

prasun77 wrote:any idea guys what the drink was?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Mary_%28cocktail%29

:P
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JJJ » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:28 pm

Müller's usual. So it must be with alcohol. :mrgreen:
Früchtl
Hummels, Badstuber, Alaba
Müller, Fein, Kroos, Can, Schöpf
Wagner, Zirkzee

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Return to Official FC Bayern News