You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Maxime Awoudja signs three-year professional contract

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Maxime Awoudja signs three-year professional contract

Postby FCBayernNews » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:15 pm

FC Bayern have tied down another one of their young talents. Centre-back Maxime Awoudja signed a three-year professional contract at Säbener Straße on Thursday afternoon, keeping him at the club until 30 June 2021.

The 20-year-old is a true homegrown product. Awoudja, who was born in Munich to Togolese parents, has been playing for Bayern since the age of nine, progressing through all the FCB youth ranks.

“We’re delighted that Maxime will be staying with us,” said sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic. “He’s quick and comfortable on the ball and has already shown his potential in our reserve team and in training sessions with the first team.”

Awoudja, who is due to return to full training next week following a knee ligament injury, has been playing for the Bayern reserves for one year. He made 29 appearances in the Bavarian regional league last season, scoring four goals.

“I’m just happy to have signed my first professional contract here at Bayern,” commented Awoudja, who also made four appearances for Germany at youth level last year – including two at the U19 EURO. “Now I want to make the next step in my career. I know I need to work at least just as hard as I have done so far to achieve that.”
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Maxime Awoudja signs three-year professional contract

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:27 pm

FCBayernNews wrote:FC Bayern have tied down another one of their young talents. Centre-back Maxime Awoudja signed a three-year professional contract at Säbener Straße on Thursday afternoon, keeping him at the club until 30 June 2021.

The 20-year-old is a true homegrown product. Awoudja, who was born in Munich to Togolese parents, has been playing for Bayern since the age of nine, progressing through all the FCB youth ranks.

“We’re delighted that Maxime will be staying with us,” said sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic. “He’s quick and comfortable on the ball and has already shown his potential in our reserve team and in training sessions with the first team.”

Awoudja, who is due to return to full training next week following a knee ligament injury, has been playing for the Bayern reserves for one year. He made 29 appearances in the Bavarian regional league last season, scoring four goals.

“I’m just happy to have signed my first professional contract here at Bayern,” commented Awoudja, who also made four appearances for Germany at youth level last year – including two at the U19 EURO. “Now I want to make the next step in my career. I know I need to work at least just as hard as I have done so far to achieve that.”
Yessss we have another cb
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Re: Maxime Awoudja signs three-year professional contract

Postby aterford » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:28 pm

Guess between him, Mai, and Richards they think we've got Boateng covered...
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Official FC Bayern News