You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Knock for Thiago

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Knock for Thiago

Postby FCBayernNews » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:55 pm

Thiago set Bayern on their way to victory against Besiktas on Wednesday but had to be subbed off with a knock after 34 minutes. Jupp Heynckes commented on his problem after the final whistle but did not sound the all-clear: "Thiago indicated he felt pain in the foot of his sole. We'll have to wait for the examination tomrrow but I don't think it's so serious."
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Knock for Thiago

Postby OhioFan » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:03 pm

When I saw him in the lineup, I thought it was a mistake playing him in a match against a team that was obviously pissed off and would take it out on our players.....
St. Arnulf of Metz - Bishop & member of the court of the Frankish king Theodebert II of Austrasia. A noble, Arnulf married Doda & their son was Ansegisel. Ansegisel married Beggia, the daughter of Pepin of Landen, starting the Carolingian dynasty.
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Return to Official FC Bayern News