You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

'Joining Bayern has changed my life'

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

'Joining Bayern has changed my life'

Postby FCBayernNews » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:10 pm

When Douglas Costa joined FC Bayern from Shakhtar Donetsk last summer he had to content himself with a standby role in the Brazil squad. Now the 25-year-old is a standout performer, making the Seleçao starting line-up for four of the five World Cup qualifiers. In the Bundesliga Costa boasts the most assists of any Bayern player, setting up nine goals. “Joining FC Bayern has changed my life,” the Brazilian commented.

In his first few months in Munich things went perfectly, Costa told FCB.tv. “I'm very happy, I've acclimatised to the club and the city very quickly. The most important thing was that all my colleagues helped me.” But why are the man and the club a perfect match? “I think my qualities fit the club's style of play very well,” declared Costa.

He had entertained the thought of playing for the Bavarians for a long time: “In my view Bayern have always been among the best clubs in Europe!” The German record champions are very popular in Brazil: “Many people in Brazil, very many indeed, watch Bayern games. Everyone knows the club and the players.”

fcbayern.de has compiled the most interesting stats regarding Costa:
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Official FC Bayern News