You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Home truths: 'This is not what Bayern Munich is about

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Postby SweetLeisha » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:14 pm

Actully I'm a lot exciting and anxious now, as you said, we are in the deep water, but it gives me some hope about future. Maybe it sounds weird, but it's ture。We'll have some new players, say goodbye to the old ones,make a totally different team. This CHANGE makes me happy, let me feel that the managers finally thinking they're doing something wrong in the past and they are changing it. That's what I called HOPE.

I still a little worried, cos maybe we cant play well next season, maybe we have some new problems. You can't say such things WON'T happen. But that life is, what you can do is just prepare well, and face what really happen to you. I just wish our players be a team, and try their best.
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:05 pm

Demichelis? What?! I like him too. He's had an alright season.
And... I'm still not sure if I trust Hoeness to make all these decisions lol. I hope Hitzfeld is getting a good say in all of these new players that are meant to be coming.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:34 pm

Mirage wrote:Demichelis? What?! I like him too. He's had an alright season.
And... I'm still not sure if I trust Hoeness to make all these decisions lol. I hope Hitzfeld is getting a good say in all of these new players that are meant to be coming.

I believe one of the conditions that Bayern had to agree to was to let Hitzfeld have a say in the team, as in who they should bring in, etc.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern1301 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:39 pm

don't the managers get a say anyway or at least they seem to? but then again i dont really know.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Tue May 01, 2007 12:02 am

bayern1301 wrote:don't the managers get a say anyway or at least they seem to? but then again i dont really know.

They do, but Hoeness takes the final decision. For example Magath brought Karimi.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fcelber87 » Tue May 01, 2007 12:30 am

What?, Micho is the Sh!t. He tries so hard. He's got a great character. If bayern let him go, I'll stop suporting them. (well maybe not) But I'll be super pissed. VIVA MICHO!
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Hitzfeld slams his Bayern players

Postby draconaut » Tue May 01, 2007 1:13 am

tracylynn wrote:04-29-2007
Hitzfeld slams his Bayern players

Bayern Munich coach Ottmar Hitzfeld slammed his side on Sunday and revealed he will banish players to the reserves after their 2-1 defeat at home to Hamburg all but closed the door on a Champions League berth.

The Bayern boss insists if he was forced to pick players on form alone, he would not have the necessary 11 players needed to field a team.

Their tenth defeat of the season leaves Bayern well off the pace in their quest for a top-three spot with three games left and means they are set to miss out on the Champions League for the first time in 11 years.

'In 23 years, I have never seen aything like it,' said the 58-year-old, who has won the Champions League with both Borussia Dortmund and Bayern.

'If I had to select players on current form, I would not have enough to make a team.

'I am going to think about dropping one or two players to the reserves.'

Senior figures at the German giants are also beginning to voice their discontent.

General manager Uli Hoeness said there will be 'sweeping changes next season' after the Hamburg defeat, while captain and goalkeeper Oliver Kahn refused to comment 'for fear of being suspended (if he) really said what he thought'.

MUNICH, Germany (AFP) © 2007 AFP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was really sure where to put this article but I think it fits in well here. With what Hitzfeld has to deal with and the lack of fire from the players really are not what Bayern is about.

Do u think they have to be that be tense?If i had gotten myself into such position ,i dun think it will do any good no amatter i get scolded or threathened .
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Tue May 01, 2007 1:39 am

MUTU wrote:
bayern1301 wrote:don't the managers get a say anyway or at least they seem to? but then again i dont really know.

They do, but Hoeness takes the final decision. For example Magath brought Karimi.

True, but I do remember reading that Hitzfeld was being more active in this and the management was actually going to let him have more say and input into who comes and so forth.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Re: Hitzfeld slams his Bayern players

Postby tracylynn » Tue May 01, 2007 1:44 am

draconaut wrote:Do u think they have to be that be tense?If i had gotten myself into such position ,i dun think it will do any good no amatter i get scolded or threathened .

I would try to do my best even if I had been scolded or threatened. Why? Because of my pride and reputation. I don't want to be made feel like I couldn't do a job when I know that I can therefore I would want to show that I am not incapable of doing a fine job. Even if I was leaving I would still want to leave on good terms, and show my new employers that when things got rough I could still play and not be a lazy bum. A team wants someone who can rally everyone around him. No one would like a player who just gives in when the going gts rough.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby draconaut » Tue May 01, 2007 5:56 am

SweetLeisha wrote:Actully I'm a lot exciting and anxious now, as you said, we are in the deep water, but it gives me some hope about future. Maybe it sounds weird, but it's ture。We'll have some new players, say goodbye to the old ones,make a totally different team. This CHANGE makes me happy, let me feel that the managers finally thinking they're doing something wrong in the past and they are changing it. That's what I called HOPE.

I still a little worried, cos maybe we cant play well next season, maybe we have some new problems. You can't say such things WON'T happen. But that life is, what you can do is just prepare well, and face what really happen to you. I just wish our players be a team, and try their best.

I agree with u BUT i heard that they going to change their kit into sometime not that nice,this annoys me............................
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Previous

Return to Official FC Bayern News