You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

France star extends stay until 2015

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

France star extends stay until 2015

Postby FCBayernNews » Sun May 23, 2010 11:15 am

Bayern narrowly failed to win the 2009-10 Champions League, but the weekend still brought excellent news for the German double winners and their army of loyal fans: Franck Ribéry has signed a contract extension binding him to the Munich club until 30 June 2015. The France star inked his new deal with Germany's most successful club prior to the Champions League final between Bayern and Internazionale Milano.

"We're delighted we've reached agreement on a contract extension with one of the world's best players. This is another signal of Bayern's ambitious targets for the coming years," commented Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.

Ribéry said he was "very happy about the decision to continue working with FC Bayern. My family and I are delighted that we're staying in Munich. The club has become a big family for me."
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: France star extends stay until 2015

Postby Element » Sun May 23, 2010 11:19 am

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: France star extends stay until 2015

Postby Slemba » Sun May 23, 2010 12:36 pm

What took u sooooo long Ribery?? =D>
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Official FC Bayern News