You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Fiete Arp: It seems like a different sport

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Fiete Arp: It seems like a different sport

Postby FCBayernNews » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:45 am

FC Bayern and new signing Fiete Arp took up summer pre-season about three weeks ago. The 19-year-old forward joined the German record champions from second division side Hamburger SV and has settled in well at Bayern, who returned from the ten-day Audi Summer Tour on Wednesday.

"It's a dream come true," Arp said about his transfer from the north of Germany to Bavaria. "Everything's bigger" at FCB, and the differences are noticeable on the turf: "Regarding the pace I've never experienced anything like this. It seems like a different sport," the forward said.

Arp aims to gain traction at FC Bayern. "I joined Bayern at the age of 19, so I have a lot of room for improvement in all areas. We complete many intense training sessions at a very high level, so there's no better place for me to develop."

Arp also talked about the US tour ("Truly unforgettable"), the significance of his number ("I like the 15") and his strengths ("Reliable, punctual") and weaknesses ("My left foot, my headers") in terms of sport and on a personal level. Check it out!
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Fiete Arp: It seems like a different sport

Postby thomasmann » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:16 pm

I quite understand that Arp prefers being at Bayern.... The not so good news is, that he is in way over his head.

Bayern needs players that make the team better. Arp is another one on the list that will not.
thomasmann
Getting the hang of it

Return to Official FC Bayern News