You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern stand for tolerance and diversity

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

FC Bayern stand for tolerance and diversity

Postby FCBayernNews » Fri May 17, 2019 2:50 pm

Around the world the rainbow flag stages for change, new beginnings and peace. It symbolises tolerance, respect and acceptance in many cultures and is an expression of hope everywhere. At the end of the 2018/19 Bundesliga season, it will fly at the Allianz Arena, adorning each corner flag when FC Bayern host Eintracht Frankfurt. “With this campaign, together with our ‘Queerpass Bayern’ fan club, we want to send a clear signal for tolerance and diversity, against racism and homophobia,” explained FC Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.

“We expect more visibility, educational work and an important contribution to the removal of taboos,” said fan club chairman Marcus Janke. Homophobia is on the increase worldwide, “so it’s a wonderful signal that FC Bayern are positioning themselves as a world club with its values at our side. It stands for tolerance and against discrimination of any kind because the rainbow flag isn’t only a symbol of the gay movement alone.”

‘Queerpass Bayern’ was founded in 2006. Its 75 members are fully integrated into the fan culture of the record champions, they have often taken part in the traditional Kurt Landauer tournament and enrich the scene with social activities, including inviting rainbow refugees and disadvantaged children to the stadium. The rainbow flag has permanent place at the Allianz Arena and has become an important focal point over the years. “We also want to symbolise to other gays: ‘You are not alone’,” Janke explained.
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: FC Bayern stand for tolerance and diversity

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 17, 2019 6:39 pm

Why do they not focus on football.... ????
All this stuff is too much, I am already swimming up to my neck with this propaganda....
Sorry but when it is too much it is too much...

The twitter account is full of disappointed comments....

I want to see campaigns in favour of the Yemeni...but no we can't cause the Saudi Terrorist Prince is our friend...

I want to see campaigns in favour of the Palestinian ppl... but we can't cause (we) are Germans and are not allowed to criticize Israel...

I want to see campaigns in favour of the unborn... who are being massacred in millions...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri May 17, 2019 9:46 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Why do they not focus on football.... ????
All this stuff is too much, I am already swimming up to my neck with this propaganda....

I want to see campaigns in favour of the Yemeni...but no we can't cause the Saudi Terrorist Prince is our friend...

I want to see campaigns in favour of the Palestinian ppl... but we can't cause (we) are Germans and are not allowed to criticize Israel...

I want to see campaigns in favour of the unborn... who are being massacred in millions...

Then I suggest you look for another club...

Cause YOU are the most propaganda receptive person I have ever seen...
And you obviously do not follow politics closely enough because we very well criticize Israel...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 17, 2019 10:26 pm

#12 wrote:

And you obviously do not follow politics closely enough because we very well criticize Israel...
Does Bayern do?

https://twitter.com/straightredblog/sta ... 40417?s=19

https://twitter.com/straightredblog/sta ... 07328?s=19
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri May 17, 2019 11:46 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:

Does Bayern do?

https://twitter.com/straightredblog/sta ... 40417?s=19

https://twitter.com/straightredblog/sta ... 07328?s=19

Oh I was being unclear... The second part was about Germany... I actually agree on that part...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat May 18, 2019 7:03 am

Agree with Straight Red’s tweets.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Return to Official FC Bayern News