You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern München to open China office

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

FC Bayern München to open China office

Postby FCBayernNews » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:25 am

On 1 September 2016, FC Bayern München will launch a subsidiary in Shanghai. The new company will be the club’s second overseas bureau after New York. Rouven Kasper (34) has been appointed local Managing Director in China and will take charge of a team initially comprising six staff.

Rouven Kasper, born in Mühlacker (Baden-Württemberg), studied sports economics at the University of Bayreuth and has subsequently amassed great experience in sports marketing in a variety of positions over the last ten years. Kasper is currently a Senior Director at Lagardére Sports Germany (formerly Sportfive), where he previously took charge of Team FC Augsburg and currently heads the Hamburger SV unit.

FC Bayern München AG board director for internationalisation and strategy Jörg Wacker commented: “Based on his many years of experience in sports marketing, Rouven Kasper is the ideal appointment for FC Bayern as head of out Shanghai office. We are certain he and his team in China will help FC Bayern make significant progress in its internationalisation in Asia thanks to their great commitment and expert knowledge.”

“I am delighted at the opportunity to take on this exciting and important task for FC Bayern in China and fill it with life”, commented Rouven Kasper. “My staff and I will invest great energy in building up a network in China, supporting FC Bayern to the best possible extent in achieving the club’s targets for this market. We will do everything to extend the established and successful local strategy as rapidly as possible, driving forward the club’s internationalisation in Asia.”
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: FC Bayern München to open China office

Postby bbenno » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:30 pm

So I guess we'll be going to China again next year ;-)
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Re: FC Bayern München to open China office

Postby ottackon » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:27 pm

Money is the sinews of war.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Return to Official FC Bayern News