You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern extend Lars Lukas Mai's contract to 2022

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

FC Bayern extend Lars Lukas Mai's contract to 2022

Postby FCBayernNews » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:05 pm

On Friday FC Bayern agreed a contract extension with Lars Lukas Mai through 30 June 2022. The 19-year-old defender's current contract was due to expire on 30 June 2021.

Sporting director Hasan Salihamidžić said: "Lukas is a good lad and one of our biggest talents. At the age of 19 he's already one of the key players for our reserves in the third division. We're convinced he'll continue to develop."

Lars Lukas Mai said: "I'm very glad about the contract extension and the trust placed in me. I'd like to take the next step in my development, and I think there's no better place for that than FC Bayern."

Mai joined the German record champions' U-16s from Dynamo Dresden's youth acacdemy in the summer of 2014. The 1.89 m tall defender has made 41 appearances for the FC Bayern reserves and two Bundesliga appearances for the first team in the 2017/18 season. Mai has featured for all Germany's youth teams from the U-15s onwards.
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: FC Bayern extend Lars Lukas Mai's contract to 2022

Postby MoFattal » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:45 pm

Kovac is gonna make a star out of him :)
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: FC Bayern extend Lars Lukas Mai's contract to 2022

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:52 pm

MoFattal wrote:Kovac is gonna make a star out of him :)

Cause he doesn’t have to play in his shitty defense?
FC **** LOSERS München!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Return to Official FC Bayern News