You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Dedicated FC Bayern design for Allianz Arena

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Postby FCBayernNews » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:05 pm

The Allianz Arena – ultra-modern football stadium and one of Munich’s most-recognisable landmarks. It was home to two Munich football clubs for twelve years, but after TSV 1860 moved out in the summer of 2017, it’s now exclusively the home of FC Bayern.

Since the Arena opened in 2005, fans of the German record champions have dreamed of having their own stadium, of red seats and the quite special feeling of being truly at home. From this May, that dream will become reality: The “Allianz Arena 2.0” will be the real Bayern Arena!

Deputy chairman Jan-Christian Dreesen presented the facelift plans to FC Bayern members for the first time at the AGM in November 2017. During the last few months, chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, his colleagues Dreesen, Andreas Jung und Jörg Wacker, the executive committee of Uli Hoeness, Prof. Dr. Dieter Mayer und Walter Mennekes, as well as the Bayern München AG supervisory board discussed and judged dozens of draft designs from Swiss architects Herzog & de Meuron, before arriving at a joint decision. You can see the winning design in our gallery. Allianz Arena manager Jürgen Muth can’t wait, saying: “This is FC Bayern’s home.”

A piece of the Allianz Arena for home

The redesign provides a unique opportunity for mid-tier season-ticket holders to purchase one of the seats slated for removal. Initially, ticket holders in the middle tier (apart from blocks 201-213) will be able to pre-order their (own) reserved seat via the FC Bayern home page from 5th April up to and including 19th April 2018 (https://fc.bayern/stuhlkauf).

Payment is by credit card only. At the end of the pre-order period all remaining seats will go on public sale and will also be available via our home page.

Each Arena seat costs €20, including P&P. Half of the proceeds will be donated to the FC Bayern Hilfe eV charity. The remaining €10 will cover handling, postage and packing. The seats are therefore being sold at cost price and will be sent out at the end of May 2018.

Due to DHL size restrictions, seats can only be sent out individually. Should ten or more seats be ordered, these will be sent under special conditions using a logistics company.

At this stage, we would point out that the article (Arena seat) is in a used condition. In addition, no mounting or fixing material is included in the delivery. We recommend using screws with a minimum diameter of 10mm and a minimum length of 10cm to install the seat.
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Dedicated FC Bayern design for Allianz Arena

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:07 pm

Is it just me or is anyone else underwhelmed by the approved design?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:22 pm

MUTU wrote:Is it just me or is anyone else underwhelmed by the approved design?

Better than all red IMHO...
You’re gonna judge me and say I‘m a pessimist and whatnot, but seriously, dozens of drafts? "Giving away" the old seats for free... No wonder we’re not focused on what’s actually useful to us in this business...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:35 pm

What a change !!

I think it looks nice. I like it
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:29 pm

MUTU wrote:Is it just me or is anyone else underwhelmed by the approved design?

I like it and it also means we don't need to replace all the seats at once.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:23 pm

Also: I know exchanging the seats is expensive and not very environment-friendly... But if you do something, do it right: gray is not white...
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB general » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:13 pm

Exactly, gray isn't white. No more gray seats at Allianz Arena. I prefer all-red instead of this white-red combination, but well... If they're about to change it, everything looks better than that ugly funeral, neutral, rainy gray color.

I see on a picture that even the inner side of the roof of the stadium is about to become white, too. Or maybe I just got the wrong impression?

The left middle and upper sector lacks text. Maybe they could put somewhere "MÜNCHEN IST ROT"... :mrgreen:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:33 pm

FCB general wrote:Exactly, gray isn't white. No more gray seats at Allianz Arena. I prefer all-red instead of this white-red combination, but well... If they're about to change it, everything looks better than that ugly funeral, neutral, rainy gray color.

I see on a picture that even the inner side of the roof of the stadium is about to become white, too. Or maybe I just got the wrong impression?

The left middle and upper sector lacks text. Maybe they could put somewhere "MÜNCHEN IST ROT"... :mrgreen:

That’s always been this way...
Extreme Pessimist

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:40 am

Not bad... improvement.
JANCKER

Postby Isabella » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:09 am

Well for now that will be enough...
At least the Allianz will stop to be an anonymous stadium without spending too much...
Gray is not white but is close enough to give an acceptable effect together with the red
Isabella
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Italy

Return to Official FC Bayern News