You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Cycling instead of playing and off home

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Cycling instead of playing and off home

Postby FCBayernNews » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:55 am

Servus Bayern fans,

That's it, the last game is over. Unfortunately, I couldn't play as I had a slight problem with my thigh but it's not serious at all. It was only a precaution as we’ve got the whole season in front of us. Nevertheless, it was fun watching and I also did a bit of cycling. The lads did brilliantly and we finished the tour with a victory. It was a good but strenuous tour. We won two games and were unlucky to lose one. We're really looking forward to get started with the Audi Cup next week. We had a cool time here in the USA. But now I'm looking forward to being at home again.

See you in Munich,

Yours Serge

In his USA diary, 'What's up, Serge?', Serge Gnabry reports daily on his experiences at the Audi summer tour 2019.

FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Official FC Bayern News