You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Contract through 2020: Miroslav Klose to coach U-17s

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Contract through 2020: Miroslav Klose to coach U-17s

Postby FCBayernNews » Fri May 11, 2018 5:10 pm

FC Bayern sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic and Miroslav Klose have today reached an agreement for the 39-year-old world champion to coach the FCB U-17s as of this summer. The former Bayern forward and FCB have agreed a two-year contract through 30 June 2020.

The World Cup all-time record scorer takes over from Holger Seitz, who will coach the reserves in the Regionalliga. Klose, who hung up his boots in 2015, is currently an assistant to Germany head coach Joachim Löw. "I'm very much looking forward to the task at FC Bayern, and I'll do everything to justify the faith shown in me by the way I coach the young players," said Klose.

Sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic said: "It's our philosophy to secure the services of successful and valued former players. So I'm very glad that Miro Klose will pass on his enormous wealth of expeirence to our young talents, and that he will help us as a coach."

FC Bayern Campus director Jochen Sauer was pleased after the signing, commenting: "Bringing in Miro Klose as U-17s coach is a crucial component for FC Bayern in training our promising talents."
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Contract through 2020: Miroslav Klose to coach U-17s

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 11, 2018 6:41 pm

Wow...
So happy to have Miro back with us...
His intelligence on the pitch will surely be reflected on his coaching...

I am sure that one day he will become a legendary coach

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JJJ » Tue May 15, 2018 9:50 am

ramsej84 wrote:I am sure that one day he will become a legendary coach

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Interesting topic to discuss. Firstly I was thinking about Zidane - midfield master and his intelligence in football is good foundation to become a great coach and the opposite - striker Klose wouldn't make it. But then I thought our Jupp was a striker (but was he only a goalscorer or more like Messi?). Oh, in the end maybe it doesn't really matter.

Sent from my LG-D722 using Tapatalk
Kraft
Hummels, Badstuber, Alaba
Schöpf, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can, Contento
Müller, Wagner

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby DerKaiser » Tue May 15, 2018 2:49 pm

he is a great guy but will end up like klinsman, somewhat success , but i dont see anything more than youth work
As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close.’ – Arsene Wenger
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Return to Official FC Bayern News