You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Chairman Rummenigge extends contract

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Chairman Rummenigge extends contract

Postby FCBayernNews » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:10 am

FC Bayern München AG chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has extended his contract to 31 December 2019. The FC Bayern supervisory board and Rummenigge have agreed a three-year extension to the existing contract.

“I would like to thank the supervisory board, namely board chairman Karl Hopfner, for the confidence in me and the serious and productive cooperation,” commented Rummenigge. “FC Bayern are in a very good situation in terms of sport as well as finances and have established themselves at the top of European football. We'll all carry on our work to ensure we continue to be successful at this level. FC Bayern are a wonderful club, and I'm looking forward to further cooperate with my board colleagues, the supervisory board and all staff.”

FC Bayern München AG supervisory board chairman Karl Hopfner declared: “Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has been FC Bayern chairman since 2002. This continuity is a substantial reason why FC Bayern are one of the best European clubs with regard to sport as well as finances. We, the FC Bayern München AG supervisory board, are delighted to continue the successful cooperation with Karl-Heinz Rummenigge. This is a good day for FC Bayern.”

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge was born in Lippstadt on 25 September 1955 and joined FC Bayern in 1974. He became a world-class forward in Munich, scoring 162 goals in 310 Bundesliga matches before joining Inter Milan in 1984.

In 1991 Rummenigge was elected FC Bayern München eV vice president and has been FC Bayern München AG chairman since 2002.
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Chairman Rummenigge extends contract

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:29 am

:evil:
Hope that Lahm succeeds him ...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby armbrust » Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:59 pm

ramsej84 wrote::evil:
Hope that Lahm succeeds him ...

why the evil face?
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:05 pm

cause I am not the biggest fan of his...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:19 pm

Tied til 2019... now we're safe, he can't follow Pep to City, afraid that they might reunite in Qatar though, :P
JANCKER

Postby prasun77 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:04 pm

Why god why?
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Return to Official FC Bayern News