You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Baumjohann returns to former club Schalke

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

Baumjohann returns to former club Schalke

Postby FCBayernNews » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:00 pm

After just six months in Munich, Alexander Baumjohann is leaving Bayern to rejoin Schalke 04, his first professional club. The midfielder is the fourth player to part company with Germany's most successful club during the mid-season break, after Luca Toni, Andreas Ottl and Breno all opted for loan spells away from Bavaria.

The deal taking the 22-year-old Baumjohann to Gelsenkirchen was struck on Saturday evening between the Bayern board of directors and Schalke manager and head coach Felix Magath. The player moves to the Ruhr Valley for an undisclosed fee.

Limited playing time

Baumjohann joined Munich on a free transfer from Borussia Mönchengladbach last summer, but found himself on the fringes of the experienced and high-quality Bayern squad. The midfielder appeared in a red jersey just three times in the league and once in the DFB Cup, with a further three outings for the third division reserves.

The talented youngster is now returning to the club where he began his ascent into the top echelons of the game. Baumjohann spent the years from 2000 to 2007 with Schalke, making his professional debut for the Royal Blues as a 16-year-old. Bayern Munich wishes Alexander Baumjohann all the very best at his new club.
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Baumjohann returns to former club Schalke

Postby shpati_L1 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:00 pm

Man they sold him :@ .
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby VIKTOR84 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:09 pm

i hope we don't regret this
VIKTOR84
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 pm

SEE THE FUNNY THING.....
WITHIN 4 YEARS, WE WILL BUY HIM BACK FOR SUM 20 MILLION!!!!
USELESS BOARD!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:55 pm

I Told u that he will elave
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Second worst move of the two transfer seasons. Worse than Buying Braffield.
Worst was selling Ze Roberto. :D
Aequitas1987
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby appudds » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:02 pm

[quote="Aequitas1987"]Second worst move of the two transfer seasons. Worse than Buying Braffield.
Worst was selling Ze Roberto. :D[/quote]
I agree...
We shud have sold MvB and not Ze Roberto
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby shpati_L1 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:11 pm

Ze Roberto would be perfect in this formation.
Imagine Ze and Schweini as our CDM's.
There is no other player in the world that knows the balance between attacking and defending better than Ze.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby appudds » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:17 pm

[quote="shpati_L1"]There is no other player in the world that knows the balance between attacking and defending better than Ze.[/quote]
Useless decision...
I dunno why our board is SOOOO dumb!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby EQ Kimball » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:42 pm

Hey Bayern...FUCK YOU
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:45 pm

[quote="shpati_L1"]There is no other player in the world that knows the balance between attacking and defending better than Ze.[/quote]

True that , totally true
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:14 pm

I would see it like this:
He rejected our one year contract extension.....
We didn sell him....
appudds

National Flag:
India

Return to Official FC Bayern News