You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

All-clear for Coman

News that's automatically retrieved from the official FC Bayern Munich website.

All-clear for Coman

Postby FCBayernNews » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:40 pm

It was a moment of shock when Kingsley Coman hobbled off the pitch with 15 minutes to go in the Audi Cup final. The Frenchman had only come on five minutes beforehand but was unable to continue after a challenge with Tottenham's Juan Foyth. However, Niko Kovac sounded the all-clear shortly after the final whistle.

"He took a knock to his knee or calf, that's painful. It hurts when you're on the ground and take the whole of your opponent's weight as he falls on you. But I think it isn't so bad, and that he'll play again in the next few days," the FCB coach declared at the post-match press conference.
FCBayernNews
News fetcher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: All-clear for Coman

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:42 pm

Good news! =D>
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: All-clear for Coman

Postby aterford » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:22 am

Stop me if you've heard this one before...
Operation ten Hag 2k20
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Official FC Bayern News