You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby MUTU » Fri May 22, 2020 10:27 pm

#12 wrote:I‘m not lying... Objectively speaking, I'm right... It’s probably WAY too extreme for many and also very emotional... But we basically all agree that our squad planning is shit and our squad has a lot of holes...

Oh, fuck off!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Fri May 22, 2020 10:32 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:I‘m not lying... Objectively speaking, I'm right... It’s probably WAY too extreme for many and also very emotional... But we basically all agree that our squad planning is shit and our squad has a lot of holes...

Oh, fuck off!
Yeah you’re right, eben through lucking out by having our LB (an original DM) play CB, our CB playing RB and our LW playing LB we still lack a decent CB, a backup RB... A real DM and at least a winger...
That’s the same as calling a democratic structure dependent...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri May 22, 2020 10:46 pm

MUTU wrote:

Oh, fuck off!
Hahaha, perfect. This made me laugh out loud.

@#12 I actually haven’t read ramsej’s post/article so no idea whether there are lies involved. I just saw a golden opportunity to mess with you and took it. I do of course agree with many things you write in reality.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri May 22, 2020 10:48 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Oh, fuck off!
Hahaha, perfect. This made me laugh out loud.

@#12 I actually haven’t read ramsej’s post/article so no idea whether there are lies involved. I just saw a golden opportunity to mess with you and took it. I do of course agree with many things you write in reality.
Didn’t read it either but - once again - that shit about not being independent fell out of his face...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat May 23, 2020 6:52 am

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Oh, fuck off!
Yeah you’re right, eben through lucking out by having our LB (an original DM) play CB, our CB playing RB and our LW playing LB we still lack a decent CB, a backup RB... A real DM and at least a winger...

And meanwhile,

PS: Oh, fuck off!
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat May 23, 2020 11:24 am

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="#12"]I‘m not lying... Objectively speaking, I'm right... It’s probably WAY too extreme for many and also very emotional... But we basically all agree that our squad planning is shit and our squad has a lot of holes...

Oh, fuck off!

And meanwhile,

PS: Oh, fuck off![/quote]Again, your fucking odds do not mean anything...
Basically everyone says this squad planning is shit... We don’t even HAVE a designated squad planner...
We started out with Kovac... So you're basically telling me to shut up because they did a good job because we got lucky...

Meaning they must’ve planned that and luck is a planable entity... Ok then, would you please give me tonight’s lottery numbers?
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat May 23, 2020 11:25 am

Also, doing ok doesn’t mean you couldn’t do better, but of course that hasn’t invaded your microcosm yet
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Sat May 23, 2020 3:16 pm

#12 wrote:Also, doing ok doesn’t mean you couldn’t do better, but of course that hasn’t invaded your microcosm yet

Being able to do better doesn't mean that what you're doing is bad. If Usain Bolt tried the 100m race every day for 10 days straight following his world record, I'm pretty sure he would have broken his own record again.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat May 23, 2020 4:01 pm

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:Also, doing ok doesn’t mean you couldn’t do better, but of course that hasn’t invaded your microcosm yet

Being able to do better doesn't mean that what you're doing is bad. If Usain Bolt tried the 100m race every day for 10 days straight following his world record, I'm pretty sure he would have broken his own record again.
Yeah but he would‘ve won the race every single time instead of never
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed May 27, 2020 9:07 am

Can't see tweet? Click here!

The video is fucking hard to watch and I really recommend watching it regardless. The murder was incredibly cold, the main culprit had his hand in his pocket the whole time. The onlookers filming step forward at one point and his accomplice threatens them blatantly and repeatedly. When George Floyd stops moving and is very obviously dead the cops don't even check for a pulse.
Fucking idiots.

4 Minneapolis cops fired after video shows one kneeling on neck of black man who later died [source]

Can't see tweet? Click here!
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Fénix » Wed May 27, 2020 9:43 am

Nothing new there, same old stuff and action, hunting and killing blacks. That's why the song "Prokleta je Amerika".
"Never back down. No surrender. If you wanna be the best you gotta take out the best!"
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby nm462272 » Wed May 27, 2020 9:55 am

unfortunately nothing new for USA... :cry:
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Thu May 28, 2020 12:11 pm

The Chinese Parliament has approved a new national security law for Hong Kong. With this law any act in this former British colony which undermines the authority of Beijing will be considered a crime. The law is expected to lead to the banning of subversion (rebelling against the power or authority of the central government), secession (breaking away from the country), and changing the values and principles of the state with the aim of changing the way the country is led.

https://www.tvm.com.mt/en/news/chinese- ... hong-kong/
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu May 28, 2020 1:42 pm

Abela, ministers return from Libya after 'positive' migration talks

Coastguard, UN centres, EU help among items discussed

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... lks.794840

And in the meantime

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... ore.794873

Malta commissions fourth tourist boat as 425 migrants held offshore

Yest they said it again all North Africans and Bangladeshi are to be sent back without question.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat May 30, 2020 4:52 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:That‘s exactly what an investigation IS: looking into something
It was just an allegation. Our boys did everything according to procedure.
As always... risking their lives to save others....

That's not for you to decide but for the inquiry that should be held.
https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/inquiry-into-migrant-deaths-clears-prime-minister-of-homicide-claims.795472

Inquiry into migrant deaths clears Prime Minister of homicide claims

Brigadier and AFM rescue crew also cleared by inquiry

NationalCourtMigration
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge