You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:51 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Unbelievable , Soros' elves are still urging people to cross the Med Sea...

VIP .... very irresponsible people...

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... ays.784037
What do you want to do? Let em drown?

I agree with not taking them in at the moment, but that doesn’t mean we should let them die...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:23 pm

Someone is urging them to leave Libya.

The report is saying that they might end up directly in Germany.

They are not going to drown... the seas are fine but still they can't stay out there.

The solution-; back to Libya or head to Gibraltar... oh wait that is not in the EU anymore ooops.

Actually we can take them in and keep them here http://www.cominohotel.com/page.asp?n=home&l=1
until the covid is dealt with.

Comino is beautiful little island that lies in between the two major islands of the Maltese Archipelago
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:35 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Someone is urging them to leave Libya.

The report is saying that they might end up directly in Germany.

They are not going to drown... the seas are fine but still they can't stay out there.

The solution-; back to Libya or head to Gibraltar... oh wait that is not in the EU anymore ooops.

Actually we can take them in and keep them here http://www.cominohotel.com/page.asp?n=home&l=1
until the covid is dealt with.

Comino is beautiful little island that lies in between the two major islands of the Maltese Archipelago
Well, ramsej, they do not only come, because someone tells them, that's the misconception...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:46 pm

Malta won't accept rescued migrants, NGO rescue ships told
"Situation for migrants in Libya right now 'precarious'"

Even in Malta and the rest of the World.... so please turn your boat back home and maybe we can talk later.

Bye

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... ips.784127

The vast majority of those rescued said they were from Bangladesh, a few from Syria, Chad or Sudan.

From Bangladesh LoL they have more work there rather than here esp since this outbreak....
And since when Bangladesh is having Refugees?????? Are they maybe escaping persecution ?????

What a world!!!!
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tuscanybayern » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:05 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Malta won't accept rescued migrants, NGO rescue ships told

Even in Malta and the rest of the World.... so please turn your boat back home and maybe we can talk later.

Bye

The vast majority of those rescued said they were from Bangladesh, a few from Syria, Chad or Sudan.

From Bangladesh LoL they have more work there rather than here esp since this outbreak....
And since when Bangladesh is having Refugees?????? Are they maybe escaping persecution ?????

What a world!!!!

It takes months for immigrants to get to Lybia, and they have to spend even more months there before they eventually sail...you are failing miserably to understand that these people have not decided to leave last week or a month ago...

and even more miserably you fail to understand what is the situation in Lybia right now...but of course if you were in their shoes you would stay there or even better head back to your country of origin...well, if you think about it, staying in a country with a ongoing civil war and where hospitals are bombed it's not that bad :D
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:29 pm

tuscanybayern wrote:

Bye

What a world!!!!

It takes months for immigrants to get to Lybia, and they have to spend even more months there before they eventually sail...you are failing miserably to understand that these people have not decided to leave last week or a month ago...

and even more miserably you fail to understand what is the situation in Lybia right now...but of course if you were in their shoes you would stay there or even better head back to your country of origin...well, if you think about it, staying in a country with a ongoing civil war and where hospitals are bombed it's not that bad :D
Bangladesh
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:37 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
tuscanybayern wrote:

Bye

What a world!!!!

Bangladesh
Ever heard of the Rohingya?

Again, buddy, sciolism itself is dangerous... But it should never be the basis for taking part in discussions...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tuscanybayern » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:30 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
tuscanybayern wrote:

Bye

What a world!!!!

Bangladesh

I was referring to Libya but OK. That "someone" urging them to sail from Libya is Libya itself.

As far as Bangladesh is concerned - no war but:

- Persecution of minorities is a recurrent issue, leading to periodic outbreaks of violence against Hindus and other non-muslim minorities, i.e. Christians (you won't read anything on this on Time of Malta)

- Rohingya refugees are a ticking bomb for Bangladesh: easy to moan about few hundreds of immigrants staying in Malta (because you know that even if you rescued all immigrants sinking near Malta, 99% of them would be redistributed to other EU countries - something which is actually prevented by people with your mindset). OK what about the more than 700,000 Rohingya refugees who have fled from Myanmar to Bangladesh since 2017? (another thing I doubt it's covered by Time of Malta)

- Climate change is a big issue for Bangladesh (but OK that's a Chinese hoax :lol: ): sea level rise and extreme weather events are already displacing many people from their land, and the displacement rate will just go up and up (but of course Time of Malta has nothing to offer to its readers on the topic)
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:00 pm

OK from where shall I start?

A few hundreds in Malta... lol

We have to open centres .... one of which was in the news last Sun as there was an outbreak of the covid19 ....
This alone houses some 1000 ppl .... and for the record it was placed on a Quarantine.

The second one might have the same amount or a bit less....

Then you have those who live in institutions and in the community as after a period of time they can leave the houses and if they have the means they find a home for themselves.
Then there are those who leave your country with the Blessing of I don't know of whom and come here to enslave themselves to the local Tycoons...
They come here by plane.... I don't know if this a scoop for you ... for instance I know some four or five of these examples.
They however have to go back to Ita and return to Malta after a period of time.
One of the guys was stuck in italy cause of something in his docs. He went to Ita in Dec and couldn't return ....

Times of Malta. Cover a lot and the case you mentioned is well known...
One thing about this paper is that they are pro immigrants from head to toes
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tuscanybayern » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:27 pm

In the meanwhile, Ramsej's pals speaking against coronavirus bonds in Germany and Netherlands...

- Alternative für Deutschland (third most represented party in the Bundestag) saying that "neither the coronavirus nor the euro justify that German taxpayers are bled for the debt of the whole EU.”

- Party for Freedom (second most represented party in the Dutch parliament) and Forum for Democracy (right wing, anti-EU populist party in NL) voted for a motion that binds the government from agreeing to coronabonds

wait, I thought it was 100% EU's fault!! with all its burocrats!!!1!"!!!!"! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

same goes for immigration policies: don't you see that these parties and your Visegrad pals Orban, Matovic and Babis are vetoing migrant relocation policies and quotas???

don't you understand?? it's that same mindset of yours that is preventing immigrants to be relocated from Malta to Germany, France, and Italy as well, and to all the other EU countries!!

will you ever get it??
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:08 pm

Sea rescue NGOs 'facilitating human trafficking' - government

NGOs accuse Malta of using coroanvirus to shirk human rights after ports shut

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... ent.784754

NGOs 'shocked'

Malta's decision prompted shock among human rights NGOs and activists, who accused the government of exploiting the pandemic to "shelve its human rights obligations" and endanger lives. 

"There are minimum standards that must always be met, a threshold that no State is ever permitted cross," the NGOs said in a joint statement. 
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:16 am

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:16 pm

Re immigrants.
I hope that the PM stand his ground in the face of the German Human Trafficking bitches/bastards

Lol the majority of those out on the sea hail from Morocco and from Bangladesh
The former are escaping from the scorpions and the latter from the traffic jams and the horn blowing cars
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:37 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Re immigrants.
I hope that the PM stand his ground in the face of the German Human Trafficking bitches/bastards

Lol the majority of those out on the sea hail from Morocco and from Bangladesh
The former are escaping from the scorpions and the latter from the traffic jams and the horn blowing cars
Look... I‘m sorry, but if you keep doing this... I'll keep telling you that you’re an ignorant piece of sh...

Because TWO people already explained it to you IN THIS VERY FUCKING thread... We have a saying in Germany: "If you don’t have a fucking clue, just shut the fuck up!"

So yeah, if you want to discuss with the big guys, do your fucking research or get hate for the fucking hate you spread!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:36 pm

The mask has fallen the NGOs have been busted.

I mentioned German as the Fuhrer of the boat is indeed German ... and was not referring to the Nation.

So Moroccan ppl are also coming cause of global warming.... go and tell that to your sheep...
I really hope that we still have Ottackon still with us contributing... so he could give you a lesson
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge