You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby Fénix » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:28 pm

That was the worst earthquake in the last 140 years in Zagreb.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Fénix » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:11 pm

15 year old girl in Croatia lost the life battle today and she's the only victim of the yesterday's earthquake in Zagreb.

Počivaj u miru Božjem! :(
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:39 pm

Fénix wrote:15 year old girl in Croatia lost the life battle today and she's the only victim of the yesterday's earthquake in Zagreb.

Počivaj u miru Božjem! :(
poor girl.... and even more her fam
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:32 pm

https://youtu.be/7nsdTtfCWRo

Very very interesting

While the rest of the world is busy fighting the Chinese virus the Communist Regime that rules over China is busy in the Philippines Sea doing their sinister things and according to Bild will buy out most of the major ruined Companies in Europe !

I really hope that this regime will be punished for this....
May thr ppl realize and step up themselves first.... the innocent ppl should not suffer for the wrong doings of their leaders.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:26 pm

ramsej84 wrote:https://youtu.be/7nsdTtfCWRo

Very very interesting

While the rest of the world is busy fighting the Chinese virus the Communist Regime that rules over China is busy in the Philippines Sea doing their sinister things and according to Bild will buy out most of the major ruined Companies in Europe !

I really hope that this regime will be punished for this....
May thr ppl realize and step up themselves first.... the innocent ppl should not suffer for the wrong doings of their leaders.
BILD... "Chinese virus"? Okay then

While I already talked about the repercussions and agree on some, your info on and handling of this situation is subpar...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:10 pm

Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic broke EU law by refusing refugees

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... ees.782888
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:23 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic broke EU law by refusing refugees

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... ees.782888
You pressed send too early, your rant got lost in cyberspace...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:16 am

City in China stops sale of dogs and cats to be eaten

https://www.tvm.com.mt/en/news/city-in- ... -be-eaten/
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:02 am

Well, last night I watched a creepy foreign documentary from Wuhan and what some doctors and scientists said there, warned about danger but were silenced by Wuhan authorities, people from Australia back in January what were saying and recording in self isolation, scenes from hospitals where Chinese doctors and nurses were on a verge to commit suicide, screaming like total lunatics, and the local authorities were hiding from rest of the world what was happening during the entire December.

Wet market and food they sell and eat can forget once and for all after this world catastrophe that is yet to happen and take lots of lives. Bats, rats and all sort of heavy garbage must be forbidden.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:14 am

Fénix wrote:Well, last night I watched a creepy foreign documentary from Wuhan and what some doctors and scientists said there, warned about danger but were silenced by Wuhan authorities, people from Australia back in January what were saying and recording in self isolation, scenes from hospitals where Chinese doctors and nurses were on a verge to commit suicide, screaming like total lunatics, and the local authorities were hiding from rest of the world what was happening during the entire December.

Wet market and food they sell and eat can forget once and for all after this world catastrophe that is yet to happen and take lots of lives. Bats, rats and all sort of heavy garbage must be forbidden.

That’s hypocritical... We eat wild animals too... The wet markets in the other hand... Are a hotbed... In that regard I gotta agree with ramsej, that’s a hygienic issue...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Hardrade » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:36 pm

#12 wrote:
Fénix wrote:Well, last night I watched a creepy foreign documentary from Wuhan and what some doctors and scientists said there, warned about danger but were silenced by Wuhan authorities, people from Australia back in January what were saying and recording in self isolation, scenes from hospitals where Chinese doctors and nurses were on a verge to commit suicide, screaming like total lunatics, and the local authorities were hiding from rest of the world what was happening during the entire December.

That’s hypocritical... We eat wild animals too... The wet markets in the other hand... Are a hotbed... In that regard I gotta agree with ramsej, that’s a hygienic issue...

Yeah, but we don’t eat fücking bats and rats, mate. There is a world of difference.
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:41 pm

Hardrade wrote:
#12 wrote:

Yeah, but we don’t eat fücking bats and rats, mate. There is a world of difference.
Nope it’s not... Just because you and I think it’s disgusting, doesn’t gibe us the right to claim a moral high ground here...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:20 pm

Bill Withers died today

Great artist....

https://youtu.be/zYGnhNFl3Ys

RIP
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:38 pm

More than 50 migrants forced their way into Spain's North African enclave of Melilla on Monday in a mass crossing of the heavily-protected border in which a police officer was lightly injured, officials said.

https://www.thelocal.es/20200406/dozens ... ve-melilla
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:40 pm

Unbelievable , Soros' elves are still urging people to cross the Med Sea...

VIP .... very irresponsible people...

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... ays.784037
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge