You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby Fénix » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:32 pm

I stopped watching and following NBA in around the year 2012-2013, when the end of Lakers and Celtics clashes in NBA finals after 4-5 years of rivalry were over and the last FIBA World Cup and Olympics where Kobe won the gold with the USA team.

From the very first beginning I was watching Kobe and his growth, his incredible fighting attitude and hunger to become the best.

There are so many epic matches, clashes, moments, dramas in his career that one can't simply recall everything, but it was an absolute joy and happiness to grow up watching him. =P~

Kobe Bryant was the king, the fighter and possessed incredible charisma and charm! He also lived some part of his life in Italy, so he isn't just any kind American and basketball player.
That part of life influenced him a lot, there he learned to love football and understand it entirely. His knowledge of Italian was fantastic through whole life! =D> That's most probably why his daughter got the name Gianna.

His legacy is giant and as Magic Johnson said after he found out the tragedy, he is the great Laker of all time.

Jordan was #23, Kobe was #24. Jordan in the USA was #9, Kobe was #10.

Thanks man for making my past so great! :(
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:36 pm

He was fluent in Italian

Bryant was born in Philadelphia, the youngest of three children and only son of former NBA player Joe Bryant and Pamela Cox Bryant. He was also the maternal nephew of basketball player John "Chubby" Cox. His parents named him after the famous beef of Kobe, Japan, which they saw on a restaurant menu.[13] His middle name, Bean, was derived from his father's nickname "Jellybean". Bryant was raised Catholic.[14] When Bryant was six, his father retired from the NBA and moved his family to Rieti in Italy to continue playing professional basketball at a lower level.[15][16] After two years they moved first to Reggio Calabria and then to Pistoia and Reggio Emilia. Kobe became accustomed to his new lifestyle and learned to speak fluent Italian.[16][17] He was especially fond of Reggio Emilia, which he considered a loving place and where his best childhood memories were made.[18]

Bryant started playing basketball when he was aged three,[19] and the Lakers were his favorite team when he was growing up. Bryant's grandfather would mail him videos of NBA games for Bryant to study.[20] At an early age, Bryant also learned to play soccer and his favorite team was A.C. Milan.[21] While living in Reggio Emilia he began to play basketball in earnest.[22][23]

During summers, Bryant would come back to the United States to play in a basketball summer league.[24]

P.S seven lives were cut short, my God besides his daughter there were also her friend and her friend's parents.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:24 pm

ramsej84 wrote:P.S seven lives were cut short, my God besides his daughter there were also her friend and her friend's parents.

Very tragic but tbh in the parents’ place I would be glad I was also on the helicopter and died than at home and my daughter dying while out with her friend
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:51 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:P.S seven lives were cut short, my God besides his daughter there were also her friend and her friend's parents.

Very tragic but tbh in the parents’ place I would be glad I was also on the helicopter and died than at home and my daughter dying while out with her friend
So true.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby zozon » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:36 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Those parents have two other kids which are now orphans. Pretty stupid thing to do like you suggested.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:46 pm

Ah, didn’t know that
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:16 pm

About this virus .... for a change it originates from China....

https://twitter.com/PoliticalKathy/stat ... 19584?s=19
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:45 pm

Allies knew in 1942 -
While the world only learned the full extent of its horrors after Soviet troops entered the camp on January 27, 1945, the Allies had detailed information about Nazi Germany's genocide against Jews much earlier.

In December 1942, Poland's then London-based government-in-exile forwarded a document, titled "The Mass Extermination of Jews in German Occupied Poland", to western officials.

The document included detailed accounts of the unfolding Holocaust as witnessed by members of the Polish resistance, but drew disbelief and only muted reactions from the international community.

Polish resistance fighters Jan Karski and Witold Pilecki had risked their lives in separate operations to infiltrate and then escape from death camps and ghettos in occupied Poland, including Auschwitz.

- 'Final Solution' -
Considered an exaggeration and Polish war propaganda, "a lot of these reports were simply not believed", Oxford historian Professor Norman Davies told AFP.

Despite "strong demands" by the Polish and Jewish resistance for Allies to bomb railways leading to Auschwitz and other camps, "the military's attitude was 'we've got to concentrate on military targets, not on civilian things'," Davies said.

"One of the targets that the (British) military did bomb was a synthetic fuel factory near Auschwitz" in 1943-44, he added.

Although Allied warplanes flew over the death camp, no orders were issued to bomb it.

"It was one of the biggest crimes committed by those that were indifferent, because they knew what was happening here," Auschwitz survivor David Lenga, a 93-yer-old Polish Jew who now lives in California, told AFP next to a barbed wire fence inside the former camp.

"They could have done something about it and they deliberately didn't."

Auschwitz-Birkenau was the largest Nazi death and concentration camp, and

:shock:

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... ion.766714
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:34 pm

Of course they knew...
FC **** LOSERS München!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:47 am

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:57 pm

With a big f### U

https://twitter.com/RTUKnews/status/122 ... 83366?s=19

Of course they don't want to see flags cause they hate the Nation States.

Bravo Mr. Farage I really envy you
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:21 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
With a big f### U

Because only idiots are nationalists...
FC **** LOSERS München!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:45 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
With a big f### U

Because only idiots are nationalists...
Thanks!
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

World News Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:56 pm

Any idiot can see which side is really the one with goodwill when they compare that video with this one:

Poor Brits, driven to suicide by two clowns against the people’s real will. Brexit is not a triumph of democracy but the death of it, showing how democracy is flawed because people who get elected once can do whatever they like no matter how much the people they supposedly represent no longer want it. Farage claimed the MEP elections were a second referendum, and if taken as so, the people voted to Remain. Boris claimed the general election was a second referendum, and if taken as so, the people voted to Remain.

Two clowns are causing irreparable damage to millions of people and their future generations against those people’s will. They are even holding two countries, Scotland and Northern Ireland, hostage against their will. Boris Johnson, for all his claims of getting rid of the evil tyrants and defending democracy, then has the audacity to think he has the right to deny Scottish independence.

Small consolation, but can’t wait for Farage’s march at Parliament Square to fail spectacularly with maybe a couple hundred attending. There will still be at least one place of sanity in the UK though: the Scottish Parliament at Holyrood will continue to proudly fly the EU flag.

Imagine celebrating taking away people’s time right to have recourse to a court of justice to defend their rights!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:35 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Any idiot can see

Waiting for ramsej to post

ramsej84 wrote:Thanks!
FC **** LOSERS München!!
Chief Critic