You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:16 am

I can’t find anything about him other than what you already posted and of course I agree he should have been in prison but if he was born in England and has lived all his 28 years there and is a British citizen then you are advocating something very serious... giving a government the power to expel its own citizens and leave them stateless, one of the worst breaches of human rights imaginable.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:20 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I can’t find anything about him other than what you already posted and of course I agree he should have been in prison but if he was born in England and has lived all his 28 years there and is a British citizen then you are advocating something very serious... giving a government the power to expel its own citizens and leave them stateless, one of the worst breaches of human rights imaginable.

:lol: I am obviously referring to all those who are convicted as a terrorists. (also to suspects)
Apparently France already does it, am not sure .
I hope that you do agree that terrorists don't deserve no citizenship!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:06 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:I can’t find anything about him other than what you already posted and of course I agree he should have been in prison but if he was born in England and has lived all his 28 years there and is a British citizen then you are advocating something very serious... giving a government the power to expel its own citizens and leave them stateless, one of the worst breaches of human rights imaginable.

I am obviously referring to all those who are convicted as a terrorists. (also to suspects)

In our country you can buy the citizenship off the shelf.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:21 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

:lol: I am obviously referring to all those who are convicted as a terrorists. (also to suspects)

No, I don’t agree. But they deserve to be in prison.

I honestly don’t follow you. So you agree that people who have lived their entire lives in a country, born in it and have its citizenship should be sent to another country if they commit a crime? What is the sense in that?

And suspects!? WTF! Do you realise how dangerous it would be if governments had the power to send someone who has lived their entire lives in a place away and remove their citizenship because of “suspicion”?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:53 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

I am obviously referring to all those who are convicted as a terrorists. (also to suspects)

In our country you can buy the citizenship off the shelf.
That is something which our Fake , bastard sob corrupt and dictator pm has to answer
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:55 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

I honestly don’t follow you. So you agree that people who have lived their entire lives in a country, born in it and have its citizenship should be sent to another country if they commit a crime? What is the sense in that?

And suspects!? WTF! Do you realise how dangerous it would be if governments had the power to send someone who has lived their entire lives in a place away and remove their citizenship because of “suspicion”?
Terrorism.
And associations with terrorism. And Fundamentalism... (also applies to extreme leftists and neo nazis)

Please note that the latter are only back cause of the recent policies from centrists and leftists govts.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:06 pm

Nevertheless why send them to a different country when they are YOUR citizen, your responsibility, have been born in your country and spent their lives there? And more importantly, why is that preferable to imprisoning them for life? I do agree that the 8 year sentence was ridiculous of course.

As for the suspicion thing, no matter if it’s about terrorism or something else we just cannot imprison or exile people just for suspicion because that is a tool that can too easily be abused.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:46 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Nevertheless why send them to a different country when they are YOUR citizen, your responsibility, have been born in your country and spent their lives there? And more importantly, why is that preferable to imprisoning them for life? I do agree that the 8 year sentence was ridiculous of course.

As for the suspicion thing, no matter if it’s about terrorism or something else we just cannot imprison or exile people just for suspicion because that is a tool that can too easily be abused.

With ramsej84 it's OK... actually, scratch that, one is ENCOURAGED to break human rights as long as it's to control immigration and when it's used to counteract multiculturalism. God forbid it's Pep wanting to send Bayern to a training camp in Qatar, though. Shame on him.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:18 pm

ramsej84 wrote:cause he is not ! punto e basta
may Johnson do a big win so he can clean up England from these parasites

Like with you and intelligence... Punto e basta
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:20 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="FCBayernMunchen"]I can’t find anything about him other than what you already posted and of course I agree he should have been in prison but if he was born in England and has lived all his 28 years there and is a British citizen then you are advocating something very serious... giving a government the power to expel its own citizens and leave them stateless, one of the worst breaches of human rights imaginable.

Terrorism.
And associations with terrorism. And Fundamentalism... (also applies to extreme leftists and neo nazis)

Please note that the latter are only back cause of the recent policies from centrists and leftists govts.[/quote]

Sure, blame someone else
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Hardrade » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:03 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Terrorism.

Please note that the latter are only back cause of the recent policies from centrists and leftists govts.

I have had a PC since 1999, I was four years old back then. First it was just for playing pirated games, because there was no legal alternative, but eventually I got access to the internet. It took a few years.

For all that time, I don’t think I’ve ever met a person online as gullible as you.
Hell, even before I got the access to any kind of network, I’ve seen NPCs in games I played that had a stronger semblance of human-like reasoning, compared to you.

And you know, games were quite simple back then.
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:09 pm

You didn’t use the first days of internet for pirating? DUDE!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Hardrade » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:10 pm

#12 wrote:You didn’t use the first days of internet for pirating? DUDE!

I used all days of internet for pirating. :lol:
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:15 pm

Hardrade wrote:
#12 wrote:You didn’t use the first days of internet for pirating? DUDE!

I used all days of internet for pirating. :lol:
SHHHHHHHHH!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:47 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:cause he is not ! punto e basta
may Johnson do a big win so he can clean up England from these parasites

Like with you and intelligence... Punto e basta
Ok Dr. #12
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge