You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:25 pm

Turkish forces and Syrian rebel allies have committed "war crimes" including summary executions during their offensive in northeast Syria, Amnesty International said on Friday. [source]

the silence is deafening,,,,

maybe in hundred years time someone will come out and say it was a genocide ... like what they did in 2015 when finally the west woke up and accepted that the Turks had done a genocide on the Armenian population.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:33 pm

Or like we say today about the Nazis when back then it was all okay... *hint*
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:50 pm

#12 wrote:Or like we say today about the Nazis when back then it was all okay... *hint*
your ancestors were that way and used to say that they were unaware.

Amazing you are trying to bullshit on a different topic just to divert my post.
Are you by any chance afraid from the Dogs elves you have in Ger? I guess so... enjoy
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:17 pm

Nah I know this must be hard for you to understand but unlike you I‘m NOT xenophobic...

I just have trouble figuring out why you display those immense double standards...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:01 pm

Saw a Swastika drawn on the newly constructed wall in the Marsa-Hamrun bypass, southbound, just before you take the exit to MaltaPost. Was it you, ramsej84? :lol: :P
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paphlagonian » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:15 am

ramsej84 wrote:
Turkish forces and Syrian rebel allies have committed "war crimes" including summary executions during their offensive in northeast Syria, Amnesty International said on Friday. [source]

the silence is deafening,,,,

maybe in hundred years time someone will come out and say it was a genocide ... like what they did in 2015 when finally the west woke up and accepted that the Turks had done a genocide on the Armenian population.

*this is going to be long.

We kinda dropped nuke to Syria and killed 1 billion Kurds. Sorry but you know that's what we do... Genocide for no reason. This kinda ignorance about the situation amazes me. You have access to internet and yet still believe those fake stories. Do a research before spreading propaganda.

I can send more if you want. The only crime I can see in this operation is the displacement of civilians. Which I say should be fixed after the operation finished but if civilians support YPG they won't want to come back that's known. Amnesty International, SOHR, HRW those all lost their credibility when Afrin operation happened. Because they are not neutral to the situation.

YPG/SDF or what the hell ever their name is bunch of cowards hiding behind civilians. Look at this drone strike and look their clothes. They are fighting in civilians clothes so when they die Turkey happens to be civilian killer.

Even they confess it to the RussiaToday (Putinbot/ which I bet you love watching) why they are dressing as civilians.

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Despite all the black propaganda against Turkey if you are honest with yourself you would see that Turkey has the right for this operation. USA can invade Syria from 15k kms away but Turkey which shares 911kms border with Syria cannot invade to secure it's safety. Hey! Chapter 7, Article 51 anyone... Again hypocrisy. We saw our NATO members' worth with this operation. Actually we knew it but this just proven our points. I'm not gonna argue about Erdoğan because he's a disappointment in many ways but blaming Turkey for this operation and claiming a Kurdish genocide just proves EU's, USA's long standing support for Kurdish terrorists since 1984.

Last but not least; Saudi Arabia doing much much worse in Yemen and I don't see a single EU/USA's threat it to make it step back. Actually what we see is that EU/USA still supplies weapon to Saudi Arabia. This just proves how hypocrite Western governments become.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:35 pm

Genocide never had any reason...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Paphlagonian » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:41 pm

#12 wrote:Genocide never had any reason...

Yes! That's because genocides can never be reasoned but that doesn't make every mass death/killing a genocide either. People tend to talk about these without facts and facts should be the main determinant in such debates not personal feelings or bullshit twitter feeds. My point still stands.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby Hardrade » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:19 pm

Yeah I agree, you can’t just throw the word around, there is a legal framework for what genocide means. One of the most important being a clearly defined will (legally called genocidal intent) to displace or destroy a specific demographic. Great examples would be WWII and Armenian genocide. Not so clear examples could be the ex-yu stuff.

However, there are no elements of that in the current situation in Syria, at least not in the stuff we know of.
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:29 pm

It’s an unprovoked military offense...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Paphlagonian » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:53 pm

Hardrade wrote:Great examples would be WWII and Armenian genocide. Not so clear examples could be the ex-yu stuff.

However, there are no elements of that in the current situation in Syria, at least not in the stuff we know of.

The problem with so-called Armenian genocide is that there is no Ottoman government order to execute a genocide. There is however a displacement order (because of the Armenian-Russian collaboration in the Caucasus campaign) which has been claimed as a proof of genocide. Armenian genocide is a tool has been used against Turkey for decades and I can go on with that if you "really" want to argue it on "facts" basis. If not then fine by me also.

#12 wrote:It’s an unprovoked military offense...

Then you have no idea about the situation in Syria. YPG/SDF didn't came from no-where.

Senator Graham is the head of current "Turks genocide Kurds" campaign in USA and 3 years ago he said these;

Bunch of hypocrites for me.

Oh... Forgot to add;

Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:52 pm

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... iot.743712

Very simple .... send their asses back to africa

https://www.tvm.com.mt/en/

AWAS agency workers, traumatized by last night’s events, some of whom even finished up with their vehicles being burned, gave vent to their anger at a peaceful and spontaneous protest that was held in front of Auberge de Castille and the Ministry of Home Affairs and National Security. While calling for increased security at their place of work, they made it clear that they have long been fed up of the threatening situation they frequently came face to face with when working with migrants.

There was a sense of anger and frustration among AWAS workers who gathered early afternoon at a peaceful protest from Castille to the Ministry of Home Affairs, to convey a strong message to the authorities for more security at the Open Centres for immigrants. Holding two banners written hurriedly on cards, they asked for blanket security. AWAS workers exploded because in their words, they have long endured threats and they even blamed NGOs working with immigrants for the tensions that frequently developed in the Centres.

The last five sentences explain the whole sit and what I have been saying for ages.

The NGOs read human traffickers aiders should all be prosecuted. They are to blame...
I don't blame the Africans they don't know any better , easily manipulated by those who are earning a lot of monies on their backs.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:26 am

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... ent.743877

the idiot won Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's Liberal Party held onto power in a nail-biter of a Canadian general election on Monday, but as a weakened minority government.

Television projections as of 2am Tuesday (0600 GMT) declared the Liberals winners or leading in 156 of the nation's 338 electoral districts, versus 122 for his main rival Andrew Scheer and the Conservatives, after polling stations across six time zones closed.

As early as Tuesday, Trudeau will have to form an alliance with one or more smaller parties to govern a fractured nation.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:33 pm

ramsej84 wrote:https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/trudeaus-liberals-win-canada-vote-will-form-minority-government.743877

the idiot won Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's Liberal Party held onto power in a nail-biter of a Canadian general election on Monday, but as a weakened minority government.

Television projections as of 2am Tuesday (0600 GMT) declared the Liberals winners or leading in 156 of the nation's 338 electoral districts, versus 122 for his main rival Andrew Scheer and the Conservatives, after polling stations across six time zones closed.

As early as Tuesday, Trudeau will have to form an alliance with one or more smaller parties to govern a fractured nation.

The idiot won further South...

How you can see this every day and still be for it is beyond me...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:41 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/trudeaus-liberals-win-canada-vote-will-form-minority-government.743877

The idiot won further South...

How you can see this every day and still be for it is beyond me...
You have a point... but further south there was no choice
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge