You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:20 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I was not aware that BJ (his initials sound like something else :P )that he was pro eu....

many like me are not against the concept of an EU,,, but are against the current eu...

I said this many times; I want an EU which gives more power to the individual countries, cut the bureaucracy, change the way decisions are taken,
stop this migration madness, stop expanding, to abolish Schengen, to be more social with Europeans, to be pro life

edit,

and Christian

There are letters from before the campaign showing he’s in favour of the single market etc. As a columnist, he infamously wrote two columns before the referendum, one called ‘why we should stay in the EU’ and the other ‘why we should leave’ and struggled to decide which one to publish. Eventually he picked leave and campaigned for it but he is far from clearly against the EU and seems to be against it more for the opportunity.

As for the rest:
The individual countries have a lot of power, whatever the right wing media says. And in cases where decisions are made collectively, they are often for our benefit (for example, no roaming charges).
There is way more bureaucracy in Malta than the EU institutions, in my genuine opinion.
Removing Schengen will not stop free movement so it can go as far as I’m concerned. I don’t care as long as my rights aren’t reduced.
Stop expanding: why? The individual citizen benefits from the EU and gains a gazillion rights, as the Brits are finding out now, so it is right that more people get more rights and a better life.
Pro-life and Christian: kind of goes against your point of not imposing and letting people/countries decide for themselves. :P There should be safeguards against for example Sharia Law and probably there already are enshrined in European and national laws, but people shouldn’t be excluded from politics because of their religion. Europe is built on freedom and its condition should be being secular.
Migration: clearly there is a problem. And yet a lot of it also boils down to national governments.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Borusse » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:21 pm

My main issue with the EU and basically any governing institution is its usual inefficiency. For example if you donate 100 euros to a polish charity organization that is run by the state, 40% of that money goes to the bureaucrats. If you donate 100 dollars to a random private charity, approximately 10% of the money goes to the employees. Huge difference.

The main problem with any sort of big state-run project is that it will without fail become corrupted, inefficient and basically broken in some way. And the bigger the organization, the bigger the corruption unfortunately. So EU is like the promise land for politicians.

EU did help with Poland's infrastructure for example, but again some years ago when our football stadiums were being built I remember the costs of some projects were so absurdly high in comparison to others that it was clear there was huge corruption going on. And stuff like that could never happen in a private business because first of all, when you're running a private company, it's your money, not tax-payers money, so you're going to be investing it wisely. And second of all, if there are no politicians who will decide who gets to do what, there is no one left to bribe. Simple as that. So that's basically why I don't like government programs, even if I like the idea of what they're trying to do, it's always going to be wasteful.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby #12 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:46 pm

Okay so there‘s not only black and white in ramsej's world, there's just black and more black...
Fuck opinions of other people, where's my gun?!?

Also, I seem to have missed the part where "liberals" (basically everyone who gives a rat's ass about the environment or isn’t a misanthropic piece of shit) have "lost" - let aside the fact that we'll all lose in the end and if ramsej - god forbid - ever has grandkids, he will have to tell THEM that it wasn’t all as bad as they say these days just that most likely it won’t be about jews and misanthropy then but about how they even fucked the future...

And they say history never repeats itself...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:13 pm

@ #12

Alleged IS terrorist 'lived in Malta using fake documents'
Hassan Farhoud was caught in Malta with a false ID card in 2018 [source]

Only God knows how many of them are amongst us waiting for the signal to act !
when I say us I mean all over Europe!

but since Merkel , Macron and Renzi , Juncker are happy we shall be so as well!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:21 pm

ramsej84 wrote:@ #12

God also knows how many violent right wingers there are... How many extremist leftists... How many shooters...
Seriously, what is wrong with you? And this time this question is not aiming at your intelligence or anything of the likes, but at your general state... I mean: HOW afraid are you? Of life? Of foreigners? Strangers? Non-Christians? You paint a deeply worrying picture both if this world and of yourself... Listening to you sounds like there’s a terrorist attack every other hour... When in fact, your chances of winning the lottery are better than you being involved in a terrorist attack...

You willfully sacrifice thousands of people - HUMANS, Mr. self-righteous Christian - for the off chance that a few of them might be insane, ill-willed or downright bad people... Now guess what: bad people have been here long before 2015, and they’re not all non-white Muslims!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:22 pm

the right wingers are there to defend your white ass... from the scum that you have imported without checking on....
men
men
men
and more young men alone , healthy and full of muscle !
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:26 pm

ramsej84 wrote:the right wingers are there to defend your white ass... from the scum that you have imported without checking on....
men
men
men

Yeah right like they defended it 80 years ago when they attacked your parents...
They’re here to lay the world in ruins yet again and their enemies are little girls not going to school

The scum - and you are living proof - was here long before...

Btw, every fifth asylum seeker was born in Germany...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:28 pm

don't be ridiculous... right wingers of today are nothing like what you & the lot you adore are trying to portray ...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Hardrade » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:31 pm

ramsej84 wrote:the right wingers are there to defend your white ass... from the scum that you have imported without checking on....
men
men
men

Feeling homoerotic again?

Do you understand that middle easterners and europeans are members of the same race? Their ass is white too, and you as someone from Malta should know that you have a lot of shared history with them.

There is truth in a point that allowing immigrants without rigorous checking is irresponsible and dumb though. Soft-hearted altruism only goes so far, and it strikes me as dishonest.
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:33 pm

ramsej84 wrote:don't be ridiculous... right wingers of today are nothing like what you & the lot you adore are trying to portray ...

Who do I adore? Have you ever posted something without mere assumption, speculation and jumping to conclusions?

They are and just because an inside extremist like you fails or doesn’t want to see it doesn’t change that... You don’t even need to look for long... Yet these people are isolated individual cases for you, but all the people that cane here, are - OF COURSE - terrorists and rapists
And I am the ridiculous one...

Your "defenders" will destroy mankind... Because they deny climate change - and in an extremely radical way...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:16 am

ramsej84 wrote:@ #12

Says a lot about our intelligence services. Incompetent like most Maltese authorities.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:26 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:25 pm

Ocean Viking migrants relocated to France - PM
Joseph Muscat says move part of ad hoc initiative [source]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:00 am

https://timesofmalta.com/articles/view/ ... oon.733660

India moon mission.

Tbh I can't understand this madness... money down the drain ... when there are millions of people in need
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:25 am

War on the high seas: Tunisian plundering Maltese and Gozitan lampuki catches
EXCLUSIVE • Gozitan fishing grounds plundered mercilessly by Tunisian ‘armada’ of poachers who steal annual lampuki catch • Witnesses say poachers are protected by the ‘Bin Laden’, the nickname for the ramming boat threatening Maltese fishermen [source]

A particular Tunisian vessel has also garnered a reputation among the Maltese. The 65-foot boat has been nicknamed Bin Laden by Maltese fishers because it sports a picture of the terrorist on its side.

This large vessel fishes among the other Tunisian boats, but when confrontation ensues it is called upon to provide muscle.

the Tunisian bastards... where is our AFM to protect our fishermen... ? but our army's raison d'etre is just to ferry in the illegal migrants !
Last edited by ramsej84 on Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge