You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby #12 » Tue May 28, 2019 10:57 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
A knife-wielding man attacked a group of children waiting for the school bus, killing a 12-year-old schoolgirl and another man before stabbing himself to death in a rampage outside Tokyo Tuesday that also injured more than a dozen including several children. [source]

:cry: What a wonderful world..................................................................

Wait, Tokyo, Japan ? The non-immigrant country?

But this must be a mistake, right? RIGHT?

Japan has one of the biggest suicidal rates afaik.
But the least Criminal offences.

Take a look to France and Sweden for your answer my dear ..

Doesn’t prove anything... Except that you’re a hypocrite, but we knew that
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 29, 2019 8:07 am

sure keep digging your head in the sand..
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed May 29, 2019 8:08 am

China steps up threat to deprive US of rare materials
It can deprive the US of key resources used to make everything from smartphones to military hardware [source]
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed May 29, 2019 9:01 pm

ramsej84 wrote:sure keep digging your head in the sand..

Why, is it lonely down there?
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:44 pm

Italians all over again provoke Croats. As always, another weak response from the Croatian leaders and politicians is expected.
Few months ago it was the president of the European Parliament and member of Forza Italia Antonio Tajani who said "long live Italian Istria and Italian Dalmatia" and now his buddy Lorenzo Giorgi with this photo.

And when we take a look at the south of that glorious Italy, we see misery. Always the same borders and territory stories to make me laugh. :D

Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Hardrade » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:12 pm

Fénix wrote:Italians all over again provoke Croats. As always, another weak response from the Croatian leaders and politicians is expected.
Few months ago it was the president of the European Parliament and member of Forza Italia Antonio Tajani who said "long live Italian Istria and Italian Dalmatia" and now his buddy Lorenzo Giorgi with this photo.

And when we take a look at the south of that glorious Italy, we see misery. Always the same borders and territory stories to make me laugh. :D

They want Boka too, because why not. Funny thing about irredentists, they always fail to explain how they would handle millions of people they suddenly annex on their creative maps. :coffee:
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Fénix » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:40 pm

But it's interesting how they don't want Albania, Greece, Mesopotamia, Libya, other North African states, etc.

After all, we know how big was the Roman Empire. :lol: :lol: :lol: What idiots! :mrgreen:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:40 pm

Fénix wrote:But it's interesting how they don't want Albania, Greece, Mesopotamia, Libya, other North African states, etc.

After all, we know how big was the Roman Empire. :lol: :lol: :lol: What idiots! :mrgreen:

Shame on you for forgetting us
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:24 pm

Golden Words by Madame Thatcher
https://youtu.be/eD9qkJ1kiJ8
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:41 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Shame on you for forgetting us

You felt insulted? :mrgreen: It's better to be in the "etc" category than in top 2 like Istria and Dalmatia, haha. :lol:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:40 pm

Fénix wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Shame on you for forgetting us

You felt insulted? :mrgreen: It's better to be in the "etc" category than in top 2 like Istria and Dalmatia, haha. :lol:

Haha of course not! It was funny how you went right above us to North Africa. :lol:

I was also trying to provoke a reaction from ramsej.

In Malta’s case it’s very much an alternate reality that might have been. In the early 20th century there were many who considered Malta to be culturally and spiritually Italian and wanted us to form part of Italy rather than the British Empire. If you go back to the Roman Empire we were of course also part of that.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:56 pm

We are latins...
The Brits killed our true spirit
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:58 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Haha of course not! It was funny how you went right above us to North Africa. :lol:

In Malta’s case it’s very much an alternate reality that might have been. In the early 20th century there were many who considered Malta to be culturally and spiritually Italian and wanted us to form part of Italy rather than the British Empire. If you go back to the Roman Empire we were of course also part of that.

Question was just a total joke just to keep the joke party going on. :P :mrgreen: :lol: As long as your name is out of some lists and first mentioned, less "hurts". haha. :lol:

When I was at elementary school, I thought Malta was something like Monaco to France, in the past Cuba to the USA and so on, but many years later I saw how wrong I had been. It ended up that you Maltese are just being yourselves what you are - the Maltese. Still, you had also a lot of foreign influence in your past just like Croatia: Italy/Sicily, Spain, North Africa, Asia and the UK just like us here and some of those countries/cultures/invaders we actually have in common. :)

That's why these maps always pop up from somewhere once in a while. :D It's either Islamic caliphate or Ottoman Empire or Great Italy or just Brits recalling of their former colonies and protectorates. :)
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:40 pm

Jeremy Corbryn.... what a joke of a man...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:04 pm

Fénix wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Haha of course not! It was funny how you went right above us to North Africa. :lol:

Question was just a total joke just to keep the joke party going on. :P :mrgreen: :lol: As long as your name is out of some lists and first mentioned, less "hurts". haha. :lol:

When I was at elementary school, I thought Malta was something like Monaco to France, in the past Cuba to the USA and so on, but many years later I saw how wrong I had been. It ended up that you Maltese are just being yourselves what you are - the Maltese. Still, you had also a lot of foreign influence in your past just like Croatia: Italy/Sicily, Spain, North Africa, Asia and the UK just like us here and some of those countries/cultures/invaders we actually have in common. :)

That's why these maps always pop up from somewhere once in a while. :D It's either Islamic caliphate or Ottoman Empire or Great Italy or just Brits recalling of their former colonies and protectorates. :)

You’re not alone I’m sure. At least Malta is more recognisably on the map in Europe now. People used to be like “wait, where?” before. It’s still a bit like that elsewhere. My friend spent a few months in Canada where people introduced her as “from a tiny island close to Italy”. :lol:

I think you got it right with just being ourselves like everyone else. Maltese identity is unique like all others. Yes we are in many ways similar to Italians and other Mediterranean peoples but our way of life is in many ways undeniably British, we share a lot with the (formerly) extreme Catholic countries (especially things you see in South American memes are very much relatable to us), there is a very recognisable small fish (literally: our island looks like a fish :lol: ) fighting against big fish mentality, and on top of that we have all our own traditions and feasts and folksongs... and of course language.

We’re similar to Italy but also very different, and I don’t think that came about with the British and then independence. Historically there has always been a distinct Maltese identity separating us from the various colonisers whether they were Latins, Brits, Normans or whatever.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge