You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby OhioFan » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:22 pm

Guys,

This is insane. There is so much bad going on in the world. Let's not continue it here. Please.
Where charity and love are, God is there.
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paphlagonian » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:47 am

ramsej84 wrote: and whatever any adherent of this Rel says deep in their hearts their goal is to conquer the world

Yeah! Let's keep that polarization going on guys. Suddenly we have 1.6 billion Muslims who are trying to dominate you because your culture is soooo important to us. It's all we think about really... Man! Trust me we think about it all day long . We ask ourselves in secret meetings "how we can destroy Christianity? How we can invade ramsej's hometown?". Are you hearing yourself ramsej? lol!

What you guys don't get is even if you gather all the terrorists who claim to be Islamic or Muslim. Their percentage is not even close to 0.1%.

So you are saying just because the actions of I don't know 0.001% we should demonize and destroy 99.999% ? I bet ISIS buddies would have liked you guys. Because you are promoting their hate and actually being useful to them. So... I guess congrats?
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:19 am

ramsej84 wrote:Welcome to western Europe....

Islam is a conquering movement... and whatever any adherent of this Rel says deep in their hearts their goal is to conquer the world

America USA wrote:^ I think all (Abrahamic) faiths who are always trying to proselytize basically have the same end game but yeah sadly Islam seems to be the worst of the bunch in the present era.

I think it's about time that criticizing others' faiths/religion is not allowed in here. It's OK to ask questions to understand, but these kind of posts go against the respect of the values of others which is not something an international community can condone.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:25 am

OhioFan wrote:Guys,

This is insane. There is so much bad going on in the world. Let's not continue it here. Please.

I don't have time right now and I've just been opening up this thread, scrolling down a bunch of long posts without reading them, and closing it again. I can get the gist of what's going on though. Let's stop it, you're right...
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:07 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paphlagonian » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:20 pm

Translation to English;

-If you come for peace (Travel/ANZAC day etc) we will show our hospitality to the fullest. Those who died our sons too (Quoting Ataturk about ANZAC)
-Buf if they come to terrorize Turks (pointing out Brendon's manifesto about Hagia Sophia and reclaiming Constantinople) they will return with coffins just like those who did in WW1.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby Bayernbazi » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:54 pm

Yeah because that is a very sensible thing to come from a President. That is when things can get weird when a leader tries to take advantage of this during an election campaign....this is nothing more than a populist move. The world leaders have really gone crazy.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paphlagonian » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:12 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:Yeah because that is a very sensible thing to come from a President. That is when things can get weird when a leader tries to take advantage of this during an election campaign....this is nothing more than a populist move. The world leaders have really gone crazy.

Using fear to get votes. I guess it's not much different from other leaders but in the end Erdoğan is great when it comes to use fear to manipulate. We have an election in 31st. I believe AKP will struggle big time. Because many people (including old AKP members) fed up with his bullshit.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby Bayernbazi » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:43 pm

Paphlagonian wrote:
Bayernbazi wrote:Yeah because that is a very sensible thing to come from a President. That is when things can get weird when a leader tries to take advantage of this during an election campaign....this is nothing more than a populist move. The world leaders have really gone crazy.

Using fear to get votes. I guess it's not much different from other leaders but in the end Erdoğan is great when it comes to use fear to manipulate. We have an election in 31st. I believe AKP will struggle big time. Because many people (including old AKP members) fed up with his bullshit.
It's looks like the 1800's
Trump seems to be back to the Alamo against the Mexicans, Putin is the new Tsar, Erdogan the Sultan, we'll soon have Rule Brittania back and the EU is the rusting Austro Hungarian empire.

Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:18 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:
Paphlagonian wrote:

It's looks like the 1800's
Trump seems to be back to the Alamo against the Mexicans, Putin is the new Tsar, Erdogan the Sultan, we'll soon have Rule Brittania back and the EU is the rusting Austro Hungarian empire.

... and that Aussie terrorist is Gavirlo Princip
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:39 pm

Israel election...
https://youtu.be/0XvIvYAtuX8

https://www.timesofmalta.com/mobile/art ... dia.704994

A new ad with an elegantly dressed minister using "fascist" perfume drew online outrage Tuesday, the latest in a social media war ahead of an Israeli election that has also featured a flatulent hippo.

Israeli law prevents political ads from being aired on television until two weeks before the April 9 election, so parties have flooded social media with clips instead.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:03 pm

I could care less about what people do in the ME or anywhere for that matter. My problem starts when people come to the USA and expect to get away with doing those things they did back in their homelands.

Guess it’s too edgy nowadays to simply have a different opinion =D>

I’ll stay away from this thread for sometime. Anyway some Quotes comes to mind:

America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

World News Thread

Postby #12 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:48 pm

Dunning-Kruger-Effect comes to mine...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:53 pm

The true face of the left.

This italian guy uses the migrants for his propaganda ...
During a protest he call them
"sti cazzo d imgrati" (fu###ng migrants) but in the megaphone he refers to them as brothers...

Yes sure...

https://twitter.com/matteosalvinimi/sta ... 96224?s=19
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:57 pm

Well done Casarini (that guy with the mic in that protest march)

Today he got his first result for his incitement ! Luckily no fatalities but those kids will need help !

The bus driver hijacks school bus, sets it alight

Bayernbazi
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge