You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby America USA » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:43 pm

Deepest Condolences to the families and friends of those who lost their lives and those hospitalized.

Read comments on Reddit (also the Comments below on this video) that the man in the Cap in the above video is the same Turkish man [Gokeman Tanis] who carried out the shootings in Utrecht today. In the above video he is commenting on the Dutch lady’s clothes and telling her to dress modestly.

SMH, If this terrorist was so fed up of life in Netherlands then he could leave anytime and go live in a society more fitting to his worldview. Or maybe return to his place of birth: Turkey.

I don’t care what religion you follow just keep it to yourself! Stop imposing your ideology on others and stop giving a fück about what others are wearing, what others like to eat, who someone is sleeping with and how someone decides to pray. Just live your life and let others live theirs.

EDIT:
> The Suspect still at large
> The Suspect was previously arrested for IS-links, fought in Chechnya, was a recluse
> He was previously arrested for rape, burglary, attempted manslaughter, peeing in a cell and threatening a police officer
> Suspect shouted "Allahu Hakbar" according to witnesses

^ If this is true then the Dutch authorities are directly responsible for the shooting today. This criminal should never have been freely roaming the streets alongside innocent unarmed civilians to begin with!
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:13 pm

Welcome to western Europe....

Islam is a conquering movement... and whatever any adherent of this Rel says deep in their hearts their goal is to conquer the world
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:36 pm

^ I think all (Abrahamic) faiths who are always trying to proselytize basically have the same end game but yeah sadly Islam seems to be the worst of the bunch in the present era.
America USA
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:46 pm

Catholic Church has done the same centuries ago...
But things have now changed...
and I ask did Islam gained this strength cause of the Catholic church's lack of influence & power it had in the past?
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:49 pm

suspect arrested.
he should be hanged as the Aussie... and all his family exiled from Holland...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shpati_L1 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:05 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Islam is a conquering movement... and whatever any adherent of this Rel says deep in their hearts their goal is to conquer the world

ramsej84 wrote:Catholic Church has done the same centuries ago...

Whats wrong with you man? Didn't your precious catholic kill like 50 people a few days ago? What a **** great change that is. You have so much hate its disgusting.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:38 pm

Then there are those who add fuel to the flames. Well done Erdogan !Image

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:57 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Islam is a conquering movement... and whatever any adherent of this Rel says deep in their hearts their goal is to conquer the world

ramsej84 wrote:Catholic Church has done the same centuries ago...

Whats wrong with you man? Didn't your precious catholic kill like 50 people a few days ago? What a **** great change that is. You have so much hate its disgusting.
My Church ... so my church ordered the butchering of those innocent lives! Really???

Every one showing solidarity... condemning and all...

And no one ever did to our brothers in Nigeria.... and Egypt and Pakistan...Algeria and the list goes on....

Wait a sec.... I remember seeing wild celebrations in the arab world way back to 11.9.2001....
Last edited by ramsej84 on Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:59 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:Then there are those who add fuel to the flames. Well done Erdogan !Image

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Bastard son of a pig....
This guy should have been dealt with years ago...

My only hope is that Putin is only pretending to be his friend

Edit. The only one rubbing his hands atm is Netanyahu....
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:35 pm

DW.

https://youtu.be/1vkzFeTdH1Y

@sphati... watch it all pls
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shpati_L1 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:44 pm

And what do you think I'm happy that the turkish guy killed all those people too? And other muslims are celebrating the deaths? Everyone is disgusted by it. One piece of shit now probably ruined the lives of the other muslims in the country. They are going to get so much hate and there is nothing they can do about it. And please don't tell me they deserve it. If you don't see the hypocrisy of what you are saying we have nothing to discuss further.
shpati_L1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby #12 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:46 pm

ramsej84 wrote:suspect arrested.
he should be hanged as the Aussie... and all his family exiled from Holland...

"A Roman Catholic doesn’t wish death upon others"
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:09 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:And what do you think I'm happy that the turkish guy killed all those people too? And other muslims are celebrating the deaths? Everyone is disgusted by it. One piece of shit now probably ruined the lives of the other muslims in the country. They are going to get so much hate and there is nothing they can do about it. And please don't tell me they deserve it. If you don't see the hypocrisy of what you are saying we have nothing to discuss further.
Which hypocrisy you are talking about...
You didn't say anything in your post... you just accused me...

@#12.... they deserve it both of them, I know that The Church teaches us to forgive but this is has nothing to do with those teachings ... we are talking about terrorist...

Don't try to be a Saint now...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:15 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
shpati_L1 wrote:And what do you think I'm happy that the turkish guy killed all those people too? And other muslims are celebrating the deaths? Everyone is disgusted by it. One piece of shit now probably ruined the lives of the other muslims in the country. They are going to get so much hate and there is nothing they can do about it. And please don't tell me they deserve it. If you don't see the hypocrisy of what you are saying we have nothing to discuss further.

@#12.... they deserve it both of them, I know that The Church teaches us to forgive but this is has nothing to do with those teachings ... we are talking about terrorist...

I never tried to be a saint... Those were merely your words...
- Rangnick or ten Hag in!
- Bring a DM, a winger (Sané) and Havertz!
- Get a REAL sports director (Rangnick?)!
- Keep Hoeness and Rummenigge far away from the team!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby shpati_L1 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:36 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

You told me to watch the video where people mourn the New Zealand victims. And in another post you said stuff about some Muslims celebrating a terrorist attack. All the time you imply that Muslims celebrate the attacks the problem is always the religion when it happens, and when a Christian does it never has anything to do with religion. Now I am a person with a Muslim background but who absolutely doesn't give a shit about religion. Some of my family is a little bit religious but nothing excessive and some of it doesn't care about it at all like me. And both sides are absolutely disgusted of what happened. No one is celebrating. No one wants Christians to die. No one wants to conquer the world with Islam. But you don't seem like a person who will change his opinion so whatever.
shpati_L1

National Flag:
Albania

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge