You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Re: World News Thread

Postby kod2600 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:32 am

May their souls rest in peace. It hurts every time I remember what this terrorist did and how he filmed it while making jokes and enjoying it. It hurts to see people actually praising him but this is the internet and you can easily find those. 19 of the victims are from my country as well. This is just sad.

Regarding the discussion above, I'm glad that back in around 2009, younger me learned no to drag himself in such dead-end discussions.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
User avatar
kod2600
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1747
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:57 pm
Location: Palestine
National Flag:
Palestine
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 878 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby Paphlagonian » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:42 am

Well you just wrote that you wanted to finish our argument this is why I didn't reply to you. Will you stop or not? What the hell...

America USA wrote:Ok so if someone blocks my super religious mother fron spreading the message of Christ in the Middle East, Pakistan or Indonesia then she is totally justified as per your rationale to use “force” to repeal those blocking her. Got it :thumbup:


Does your mother live in 600AD? It was a justification back then not now.

America USA wrote:Wait what? So my mother could be deemed to be “corrupting a Muslim society” by preaching about Christ and Christianity and branded an infidel and therefore be punished. However, I though you just said that it’s easily fair to use force when someone is blocking you from spreading a message?


According to "ISLAMIC" law your mother has no true message. So she has no justification to spread it. Again! According to "ISLAMIC RULES". Is this too hard to understand? Really...

America USA wrote:Both those doctrines (#1 Using force to spread a message being blocked and #2 No punishment Unless “corrupting” a Muslim Society) are intrinsically contradictory unless of course it is Non-Muslims doing the blocking and a Muslim trying to “corrupt” a Non-Muslim society?
If a Non-Muslim “blocks” a muslim from “spreading a message” then the Muslim can use force. It is fair.
If a Non-Muslim “tries to corrupt a Muslim society” with Anti Muslim teachings then he is to he punished.


It would be contradiction If Islam allowed other messages to spread. Because it would mean Islam's acceptation of other beliefs as the truth mate you just said the samething over and over again. This shouldn't be too hard to grasp but I'll make it simply for you.

"ACCORDING TO ISLAM" Muslim should spread his message even though he/she forced to use force because he/she carries the true message.

On the other hand others don't have this option because their message is incorrect in terms of "ISLAMIC VIEW" hence the corruption of Islamic society. This is not equality. This is what is right what is wrong for Islam. Quran doesn't say use force to convert people or spread the message. It allows the use of force if blocked. Which happened to be opposition armies almost all the time in history.

America USA wrote:So likewise: If a Muslim “blocks” a non-muslim from “spreading a message” then the Non-Muslim can use force. It is fair.
If a Muslims “tries to corrupt a Non-Muslim wociety with” Anti Non-Muslim teachings then he is to be punished.


Again... Non-Muslim has no "TRUE" message to spread according to Islam. So he/she has no right to force it. If forces that means corruption based on Muslim point of view which is the view of God according to Muslims. Not gonna tell this again shouldn't be hard to understand after all these right? There is no hypocrisy in it.

America USA wrote:Case in point: A Muslim dude can marry, date or sleep with any Non-Muslim girl without having to convert to her religion/ideology. However, if a Non-Muslim man dares to court a Muslim lady without converting to Islam then all hell breaks loose and at best the Muslim girls’ family ostracizes the couple at worst the Non-Muslim guy is honor killed and the girl is forcefully married to someone who her family selects.


Give me the ayah where Allah orders honor killings. Let me save you the time. You can't...
Now this is why you don't understand Islam because all your knowledge about Islam is based on somebody's opinion. In Islam there is no equality in gender missions. Males and Females are not equal that doesn't mean there is misogyny and it is unjust. Let me explain that horrible religion of Islam how it crushes women under it's wings.

A man has to work / women doesn't
A man has to provide his family with food, shelter, clothes / women doesn't
A man has to provide his wife her material(not going beyond limits ofc.) desires / a women doesn't
A man has to take after his children / woman doesn't
If woman earns money, man cannot ask for her money to support home. She can spend it all she likes doesn't answers to man.
If woman gets divorced she has to be sustained by man for a time (1 year if I recall correctly)

This is why men gets two thirds of inheritence because their economical tasks are way heavier than female counterparts.

In Islam males are the leaders and protectors over females. (You may like it or not but that's the fact.) So Muslim male can marry to female because custodian is still Muslim. A Muslim female cannot marry to non-Muslim male because custodian is no longer Muslim. Get it? You may not like it but this is the logic behind it.

America USA wrote:What an incredible double standard :clap:


lol!

America USA wrote:WTF is this supposed to mean? Jesus didn’t raise an army to soread his gospel simply because he could not?


Yep. He couldn't. Just like (Matthew 26: 39)

America USA wrote: For a group that claim to be outraged and offended by the slightest criticism you have just made a statement that many christians may find deeply offensive.


You can criticize Islam anyway you want mate. I'm not going to get offended by your or any others' words because they have no weight compared to "my" truths.

America USA wrote: So you’re contending that the only reason Jesus did not raise his own army was simply because he could not do so?


Will you stop deliberately misquoting me. I didn't say "ONLY". His situation didn't help. He couldn't do what he wished. Are trying to say "Matthew 26: 39/ Matthew 27:46" are lies?

America USA wrote:Your starting statement is completely baffling and possibly offensive to Christianity.


I pointed out why Christianity didn't make sense to me. They have every right to believe what they want. That doesn't mean I can't criticize. Why would they get offended if they think their religion is the truth? I don't.

America USA wrote:So if the Koran is the only one true source of what is permissible and not permitted in Islam, then why don’t Muslim clerics just get rid of the corrupted hadiths that aren’t authentic and simply stop preaching the hadiths?


I don't think every single hadith is corrupted. Most of them might be there is no way to tell until they contradict Quran. And asking this question to me? Isn't that too obvious? Arabs want to enforce their culture onto Islam by inventing hadiths. ISIS-like buddies trying to resort hadiths in order to justify their actions. Isn't that too obvious why they still rely on hadiths as they are from Quran? Too obvious for me. People would use whatever they like to continue with their agendas.

America USA wrote:So the Muslim clerics who continue to preach these hadiths are directly culpable for spreading unauthentic/corrupted teachings and therefore Islam itself is in a way responsible for the “misinterpretation” of texts because I don’t know of any Priests, Rabbis, Monks or Pandits who go around preaching the hadiths or lecture Mosques regarding the same.


Not all hadiths. There is just no way to tell if it doesn't contradict Quran. If people corrupts Islam it's not Islam's fault. Quran warns in 31/6 against these people. If people still follow them. It's their fault. Majority is not always right. If it was you atheists wouldn't be atheists right?

America USA wrote: You say that as if that’s very good? Don’t you think that the social mores, cultural norms and morality from that era could possibly be outdated in the 21st century world?


Of course it is very good. Because in Quran God claims this message will stay the same. Don't you think it's weird after 1400 years it's still the same book? Isn't carrying 1400 years untouched something amazing? If not I think you are lying to yourself. Be it Quran or anyother book. Now you may not like what's written in Quran but saying it's outdated is your point of view. I still believe it's orders are well within' our benefits.

America USA wrote:If you think that Planet Earth is still in the same 7th century timeframe then you’re wrong and if you want the Earth to remain stuck in the 7th century then you’re beyond debate and reasoning.


So by your logic decency, modesty, being honorable, trustworthy can mean nothing in the future. This is why I believe God sets the rules because humans can't form an opinion whether something is good or bad. We have urges we "mostly" follow them. All moral codes come from past religions. We Muslims believe the very first man was a prophet. So there is no way you can convince me otherwise on this subject.


America USA wrote:Here we go again with this fallacious statement perpetuated by Dubya :facepalm:


Well at least we have something in common neither of us really like Bush.

America USA wrote:Islam literally means “Submission” in Arabic. So you find “peace in your life” by literally submitting to God’s (Allah in Arabic) commandments. So what about people like myself who don’t happen to follow any religious ideology? Are we not at peace or is it the duty of the followers of Islam to “educate” me on how to find peace and “serve” peace to me on a silver platter?


By peace it means meaning to yourlife/what will happen after you die when you get your questions answered what you get? Peace... You are an agnostic. You don't know what will happen to you when you die. Yes! You might have ideas but you are not sure of them because you don't have natural proofs for that. You can obtain peace in your life one way or another. In fact one of the Allah's name is Rahman which means "sustainer/merciful of creation" so in a point even though you are a disbeliever Allah still provides your earthly wishes (Islamic point of view).

America USA wrote:Again here we go with the victim mentality once more. As far as I remember no one in my community and America (as far as I knew my country at the time) gave a damn about Islam until a bunch of Wahhabi Muslims from Arabia decided to crash planes into the Twin Towers. Islam demonizes idolaters, polytheists, apostates, Jews, homosexuals, etc. so please don’t be so surprised when the people your religion claims to dislike so much also start disliking you back.


I don't care whether you like me or not. As long as you stay put and not try to harm me feel free to criticize my beliefs (again staying on the boundaries) because provoking and criticizing are two different things. One who thinks he's/she's in the truth wouldn't mind others' opinion about him/her.

America USA wrote:In my opinion, Islam needs an Age of Enlightenment and its own version of Reformation. The Hadiths needs to be discarded and certain sections of the Quran have to be amended (similar to how the New Testament toned down the Old one) to make it compatible with modern times. However, since Muslims are too rigid to do any of this I don’t expect religious violence on our planet (especially the Middle East) to cease anytime soon.


You are not going to lure me into that trap. Nope! Your religion to you my religion to me.

Anyways posts are getting too long which I have no time to extend any further. I'm finishing my debate with you here since neither of us isn't likely to accept other's ideas as right. So I wish you fruitful life.

Sorry if I mistakenly offended anybody in the process.

Edit: You can PM me if you really want to argue but keep in mind I could only answer when I'm free.
Last edited by Paphlagonian on Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:33 am
Location: Paphlagonia
National Flag:
Turkey
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 194 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:46 am

I cannot be convinced by you and you cannot be convinced by me...
I respect all Religions ...
The only unacceptable thing for me would be if some outsider dudes try to impose their Rel onto our society or if they start complaining about our Rel in our home.
(They will find sympathizers of course cause idiots are not scarce in my country)
Many other countries started removing Rel symbols in order not to offend Hindu, Jews ans Muslims... that is not good and does not make sense... if you get offended reallocate to places that have your same views
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 38775
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 27652 times
Been thanked: 5740 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:51 am

Re the relationships...

And do you think that is fair?

I know couples who he remained Muslim and his wife Catholic and even thier children were Baptized...

I know of others where the woman surrendered her faith probably by force to that of her husband...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 38775
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 27652 times
Been thanked: 5740 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby Paphlagonian » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:00 am

ramsej84 wrote:Re the relationships...

And do you think that is fair?

I know couples who he remained Muslim and his wife Catholic and even thier children were Baptized...

I know of others where the woman surrendered her faith probably by force to that of her husband...


I understand the logic behind it so I think it's fair.

I don't believe accepting Islam without really believing just because your husband wanted is fine. Because it would mean you are not a true believer and it also means a forced conversation which is against Quran's teachings. What I believe is simply book is there unchanged for 1400 years. Read it and apply it as you like into your life but don't cry when the truth isn't the one you expected. That's my motto in this life.

By the way. From my understanding of Islam you can't just say I'm Muslim and baptize your children in the name of Jesus (as a God). That takes you out of Islam (according to what I understand) I'm not certain because who are Muslim who are not are depends on judgement of God which I have no knowledge of.
User avatar
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:33 am
Location: Paphlagonia
National Flag:
Turkey
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 194 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby America USA » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:05 am

ramsej84 wrote:Re the relationships...

And do you think that is fair?

I know couples who he remained Muslim and his wife Catholic and even thier children were Baptized...

I know of others where the woman surrendered her faith probably by force to that of her husband...

Ramsej: It’s religious hypocrisy at its finest. Do as I say not as I do and I can do it but you can’t.

The first portion of his post above (Post #2 on this page) is filled and littered with double standards for why Muslims can use “force” as per Islam but Non-Muslims can’t because they contradict Islam :lol:

Then he actually tries to justify that gender bias about interfaith dating! If that’s not hypocrisy and having double standards then I don’t know what is :roll:

Paphlagonian wrote:We are all humans and have intellects

Well that’s an objective truth, right? So why do Muslims go crazy if a Male (Non-Muslim) Homo Sapiens has sex with and reproduces with a Female (Muslim) Homo Sapiens? However when a Male (Muslim) Homo Sapiens has sex with and reproduces with a Female (Non-Muslim) Homo Sapiens it’s alright. Why this double standard if we are all humans? It makes zero sense unless you’re biased, indoctrinated or a hypocrite or all of those things.

BTW, He also believes 7th century values are still good for today’s world. No wonder anti-Islamists refer to Islam as a medieval death cult because the ideology is stuck in a millennium old time period.

Also, you don’t have to reply compulsively to my posts if you don’t like them.

Adiós
America USA
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2985
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 535 times
Been thanked: 891 times

Re: World News Thread

Postby Paphlagonian » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:37 am

Do you know how you sound like? Like this;

"Females can breed males can't... OH MY GOD! LOOK AT THIS! Double standard." :lol:

Yeah! Let's abandon honor, truthfulness, modesty, decency because they are millennia old values. Such a great logic you got there buddy. If you stop misquoting me and try not to provoke me to respond then I wouldn't have to reply you.

arrivederci
User avatar
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:33 am
Location: Paphlagonia
National Flag:
Turkey
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 194 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby America USA » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:17 am

Females need Males to breed #-o Did you even learn basic biology or is that not allowed to be taught as per your religious doctrine?

Also stoning adulterers, conquering enemy/infidel lands, decapitating apostates, lynching homosexuals, etc. are also centuries old values. I guess we should also keep following them :roll:

—————

Personally I don’t think Humans need religion to act morally and decently. I’ve been agnostic since I was 20 and in the past nine years I have lead a very decent, truthful and peaceful life of honor and wisdom. I’ve also never tried to preach “Agnosticism” to theists so as to proselytize them.

I believe that people don’t need a thousand year old code of conduct to tell them how to live a virtuous life of peace and dignity.

If I were to become religious again, I might accept one of the Eastern Dharmic faiths where your entire existence is based on Karma. Your actions are the deeds by which you’re judged by God.

The Karmic Theory states: Even if you don’t pray a single day and don’t follow any scripture but are a good human at heart and in life then you’ll be judged accordingly as per your actions and attain salvation and have good things happen to you in life. However, if you are a wicked bastard and who’s evil to others then no matter how much you pray or read religious books you’ll be judged for your evil actions and doomed to facing bad fortune in life.
America USA
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2985
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 535 times
Been thanked: 891 times

Re: World News Thread

Postby America USA » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:45 am

Australian Senator Anning was egged for an opinion. You can disagree with his stance but physical violence to shut up a man is legally wrong and then leftists wonder why Trump won and Hillary lost :coffee:

What a world we live in where we physically assault people for their words if those words “offend” us. People today need to grow a thicker skin and act less like sensitive snowflakes. Hope charges are pressed against the delinquent.
America USA
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2985
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 535 times
Been thanked: 891 times

Re: World News Thread

Postby Paphlagonian » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:55 pm

America USA wrote:Females need Males to breed #-o Did you even learn basic biology or is that not allowed to be taught as per your religious doctrine?


See how you sound like now? There can't be two opposite truths on one matter. This is why expecting the same standards for these two variables is illogical.

America USA wrote: Also stoning adulterers, conquering enemy/infidel lands, decapitating apostates, lynching homosexuals, etc. are also centuries old values. I guess we should also keep following them :roll:


Not in Quran, Not in Quran, Not in Quran, Not in Quran. Will you come to me with something in Quran or are you just speaking about a religion you didn't even finished reading it's book? I don't care if somebody said "I heard Mohammad did that did this" because there is no way to prove but Quran you can prove because it's the same book.

America USA wrote: Personally I don’t think Humans need religion to act morally and decently. I’ve been agnostic since I was 20 and in the past nine years I have lead a very decent, truthful and peaceful life of honor and wisdom. I’ve also never tried to preach “Agnosticism” to theists so as to proselytize them.


You were taught what is good and what is bad by your parents or your surroundings. You made your mind up about it. You didn't invent truth or morals. You think you did but you didnt. Without religion or moral codes people would be pragmatic. Pragmatism leads to selfishness which literally destroys community type lifeforms which is against "social" human nature. Easy as that.

America USA wrote:I believe that people don’t need a thousand year old code of conduct to tell them how to live a virtuous life of peace and dignity.


Something true is true no matter how many years have passed. If they benefit us why throw them away or disregard them? Will you accept something to be true (if it really is) even though you don't like it? I don't think so. That's your problem you see.

America USA wrote: If I were to become religious again, I might accept one of the Eastern Dharmic faiths where your entire existence is based on Karma. Your actions are the deeds by which you’re judged by God.


Karma is the only logical fair way to judge. If you do something bad then you deserve bad. Good for good etc.

America USA wrote: a world we live in where we physically assault people for their words if those words “offend” us. People today need to grow a thicker skin and act less like sensitive snowflakes. Hope charges are pressed against the delinquent.


He was talking trash but doesn't mean you have right to egg him. This action has nothing to do with my view anyways.
User avatar
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:33 am
Location: Paphlagonia
National Flag:
Turkey
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 194 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:59 am

User avatar
Bayernbazi
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:56 pm
Has thanked: 542 times
Been thanked: 863 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:57 pm

AS EXPECTED...

that Aussie guy should be hanged asap... we have to show no mercy,,,
otherwise we are going to cont.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 38775
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 27652 times
Been thanked: 5740 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby shpati_L1 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:51 pm

****. I live in Utrecht and everything has been in lockdown all day long. I'm stuck at Uni. They still haven't cought that piece of shit.
User avatar
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2163
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:46 pm
Location: Kercove,Macedonia
National Flag:
Albania
Has thanked: 181 times
Been thanked: 409 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby Paphlagonian » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:00 pm

Retards will be retards sadly. These cowards should kill each other not random innocent people but then again killing unarmed civilian is the love interest of a coward.
User avatar
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:33 am
Location: Paphlagonia
National Flag:
Turkey
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 194 times
Gender: Male

Re: World News Thread

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:28 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:****. I live in Utrecht and everything has been in lockdown all day long. I'm stuck at Uni. They still haven't cought that piece of shit.


Stay safe. It's a pity, not even such a place is safe anymore I stayed there for a couple of days last summer and it is a lovely town !
User avatar
Bayernbazi
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:56 pm
Has thanked: 542 times
Been thanked: 863 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests