You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby Fénix » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:19 am

You probably have read what kind of songs was he listening to and for what he stands for, whose names are in the rifle...

We know the timeline and how this has happened.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Paphlagonian » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:33 am

Fénix wrote:You probably have read what kind of songs was he listening to and for what he stands for, whose names are in the rifle...

We know the timeline and how this has happened.

and your point?
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby Fénix » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:41 am

Don't mess with this sort of people and don't upset them. They are crazy and easy on the trigger. Like the WW1 start wasn't enough.

This was expected to happen somewhere and it's good it doesn't happen every week or month.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Paphlagonian » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:04 am

I noted your nickname. I expect your virtuous comment on the next ISIS attack too. Let me warn you though it must include "do not mess and upset ISIS they are crazy and easy on the trigger, it's good it doesn't happen every week or month."

What a dumb argument that is.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby Fénix » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:26 am

You noted absolutely, literally nothing. I haven't posted on this topic for the last few months probably anything and now you you suddenly pop up to teach me some arguments, what I wanted to say or think, how you 'noted' something from my nickname!?!, etc. :lol:

The less active I am on the internet, the worse becomes every time when I come back to 2 forums where I'm registered.

I guess the only reason why MUTU is not banning here at least 4-8 people is because there lacks 15-20 once regular, active members who were active between 2008-2015 and the forum would look almost clinically dead.

You no longer can't say a word anywhere and not get spit, taught some lessons about your own opinion, immediately 'argument', '21st century', 'progressive', 'conservative', redneck, metropolis and whatsoever 'police'.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Paphlagonian » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:08 pm

Fénix wrote:You noted absolutely, literally nothing. I haven't posted on this topic for the last few months probably anything and now you you suddenly pop up to teach me some arguments, what I wanted to say or think, how you 'noted' something from my nickname!?!, etc. :lol:

The less active I am on the internet, the worse becomes every time when I come back to 2 forums where I'm registered.

I guess the only reason why MUTU is not banning here at least 4-8 people is because there lacks 15-20 once regular, active members who were active between 2008-2015 and the forum would look almost clinically dead.

You no longer can't say a word anywhere and not get spit, taught some lessons about your own opinion, immediately 'argument', '21st century', 'progressive', 'conservative', redneck, metropolis and whatsoever 'police'.

By all means say your words but before doing that think twice... Well in your case "thrice". Let me make it clear for you if you didn't understand it. By writing that nonsense up top, you have just classified that white dude's "who massacred bunch of innocent people" actions as justified. Hence the dumb tag. Are you sure that you do know what "noted" means? In this case it means I saved it somewhere to bring this up in future ISIS attacks to test your hypocrisy but again wasting too much energy on nonsense you just made up and remember ad-hominem is the the fun we all seek for.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:07 pm

Paphlagonian wrote:Disgusting what happened on NZ. Funny how when perpetrator isn't a Muslim suddenly act becomes "extreme violence or mass shootings" instead of "terrorism". Let's see if this event gets media coverage of Charlie Hebdo or any other.

World is beyond ****.

Just read about it (was shut inside finishing a paper all morning). Absolutely horrific
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:07 pm

Attacking people during prayers is absolutely appalling, unacceptable and hard to understand.

New Zealand Prime Minister calls the Christchurch massacre what it is: an act of terrorism motivated by an extremist ideology (white supremacy).
Man, the World is such a **** up place to live in 21st century.
Kovac OUT!!!

IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Bayernbazi » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:50 pm

Simply disgusting, he deserves condemnation without reserve - He also streamed himself shooting these people as if it was a game. Just saw 2 clips on twitter it was horrible ! Storming into rooms shooting and then returning to the rooms he had already visited to finish those who survived the 1st attack or were trying to sneak away, just a monster ! I hope common sense prevails and there are no escalations.

The guns were scrawled with names of leaders and places involved in battles against ottomans/muslims - it seems one scribbling read Malta 1565 :shock: any excuse is good for these scumbags.
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:05 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:Simply disgusting, he deserves condemnation without reserve - He also streamed himself shooting these people as if it was a game. Just saw 2 clips on twitter it was horrible ! Storming into rooms shooting and then returning to the rooms he had already visited to finish those who survived the 1st attack or were trying to sneak away, just a monster ! I hope common sense prevails and there are no escalations.

The guns were scrawled with names of leaders and places involved in battles against ottomans/muslims - it seems one scribbling read Malta 1565 :shock: any excuse is good for these scumbags.

I refuse to watch,,, I can only imagine the horror on the faces of those who knew that their life is going to be cut short just because a mad man decided so...
same as those Christians butchered in their Churches in Egypt and Pakistan ...

love me or hate me ... the only occasion on which I didn't feel any degree of sadness was when the Charlie Hebdo attack occurred.

This is going to have serious repercussions world wide....
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:38 pm

ramsej84 wrote:same as those Christians butchered in their Churches in Egypt and Pakistan ...

not less despicable on the poor innocent victims irrelevant if it is a church, mosque, synagogue, temple or othe rmass gatherings - but this dumbass made it worse by streaming the whole thing to gain personal glorification just like that Breivik.
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:42 pm

Gym manager Tracey Gray confirmed the man who filmed the attack and streamed it online was Tarrant.

She said he worked at the gym after he finished school in 2009 until 2011, when he left to go travelling overseas in Asia and in Europe.

"He was a very dedicated personal trainer," Ms Gray said.

"He worked in our program that offered free training to kids in the community, and he was very passionate about that."

Ms Gray said Tarrant did not strike her as someone who had an interest in firearms.

"I think something must have changed in him during the years he spent travelling overseas," she said.

Tarrant said he worked for a short time before making some money from Bitconnect, a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, then used the money to fund his travels.

Tarrant is known to have visited Europe, South-East Asia and east Asia.

His travels also took him to North Korea, where he was photographed in a tour group visiting the Samjiyon Grand Monument. [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:59 pm

The manifesto, posted online, features a series of questions and answers, and opens with one asking: "Who are you?"

The answer says: "Just a ordinary White man, 28 years old. Born in Australia to a working class, low income family.

"My parents are of Scottish, Irish and English stock. I had a regular childhood, without any great issues. I had little interest in education during my schooling, barely achieving a passing grade."

He adds: "I am just a regular White man, from a regular family. Who decided to take a stand to ensure a future for my people."

He describes himself as "a private and mostly introverted person" and admits he is racist, adding that he is an "Eco-fascist by nature".

He said New Zealand was not the original choice for an attack, saying he only came to the country temporarily to plan and train.

On his planning for the attack, he wrote: "I begun planning an attack roughly two years in advance and an attack at the location in Christchurch three months in advance."

Answering whether he supports Brexit, he wrote: "Yes, though not for an official policy made. The truth is that eventually people must face the fact that it wasn't a damn thing to do with the economy.

"That it was the British people firing back at mass immigration, cultural displacement and globalism, and that's a great and wonderful thing."

On whether or not he is a supporter of US president Donald Trump, he wrote: "As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no."

Oswald Mosley is the person from history that he says he would most associate himself with.

An archive of a Facebook page thought to belong to Tarrant contained dozens of posts in the last week about multiculturalism in Europe, with several referring directly to the UK.

Among them were YouTube recordings of speeches by Mosely.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:07 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:same as those Christians butchered in their Churches in Egypt and Pakistan ...

not less despicable on the poor innocent victims irrelevant if it is a church, mosque, synagogue, temple or othe rmass gatherings - but this dumbass made it worse by streaming the whole thing to gain personal glorification just like that Breivik.

I agree. Last 2 decades they have got tools where they can send their messages back.

This is a case where violence and hate only created another violence and hate. It can be marked as an isolated case, but the problem didn't start yesterday or in the last 4-5 years ago, but 17-18 years ago, so it's not an isolated case.
As always, innocent and ordinary people paid the biggest price, nothing is going to change except the hatred will keep increasing further because that is someone's interest and Western politicians are going to their best to keep that on track.
I don't need terrorism, foreigners, people from other civilizations and cultures to see how hatred, bitterness, frustrations, violence, murders can't stop increasing in media, TV, public life, social and political space... Every day is getting worse and the only line that hasn't been crossed is using assassination, murder as a solution of problems.
You can't fight and beat terrorism if you have terrorist states who are openly feeding and supporting this sort of creatures for decades and who are recognized as human rights champs, even role models in the UN. :|
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:33 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:Simply disgusting, he deserves condemnation without reserve - He also streamed himself shooting these people as if it was a game. Just saw 2 clips on twitter it was horrible ! Storming into rooms shooting and then returning to the rooms he had already visited to finish those who survived the 1st attack or were trying to sneak away, just a monster ! I hope common sense prevails and there are no escalations.

Someone sent me the video but I refuse to watch it. I don't know why people are sharing it.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge