You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:43 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:May voices considering the option for a second referendum :)
Lol....

What a circus
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:44 pm

tuscanybayern wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Palestinian ppl can't match Israel so that is the only way they have to fight back...
They are fighting the ppl who stole their land... and enslaved them...

This applies 100% also to Mujaheddin, Al Qaeda, Daesh.

Most people think that the unfamous "jihad" is the "holy" war of muslims against christians, when in fact it is a "holy" war and blessed by Allah because it is the war against the enemy stealing your land. The Mujaheddin army was born for this reason.

If you knew the history of Al Qaeda and other islamic terrorist groups you would know that they were initially carrying terrorist attacks in their own countries to subvert the regimes established by western countries.

Then came Ayman Al-Zawahiri with his theory of the "far enemy": it is useless to attack the regimes in Iraq etc because these will only get replaced by other regimes. The real enemies are the USA and NATO countries, so it's better to attack them directly with terrorist attacks (the one and only way to try to catch with their militar power) in their homelands.

The same applies to Daesh: defeat the enemy in Europe (France etc.) with terror because it's impossible to defeat the armies of western countries.

All these groups are at war with someone. Bin Laden once said that Al Qaeda would have never attacked Sweden because they had nothing against Sweden...they were AT WAR (I repeat "AT WAR") with other western countries.

So, again: they're either ALL terrorist groups or (according to your definitions) NONE OF them is.

If you finally admit that Palestinian terrorist groups are.....Palestinian terrorist group.....

....taking into account that according to you "TERRORISTS ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS, THEY HAVE NO HUMAN RIGHTS" (and neither their collaborators/supporting civilians are human beings, so kill 'em all too)...

....well, congratulations, you can be the next president of the State of Israel. Isn't it funny? Now you think it the same way as those evil Israeli.

I really hope that this can show you the huge hypocrite you are.
Can you tell us who arm and creates these groups? You seem to be very "knowledgeable" about the matter
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:53 pm

I almost want Liverpool to win to watch the chaos of their fans and the other PL fans trying to get to Europe for the next round. Unless UEFA fix the draw so they play each other.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:06 pm

Lukas wrote:I almost want Liverpool to win to watch the chaos of their fans and the other PL fans trying to get to Europe for the next round. Unless UEFA fix the draw so they play each other.

Surely we're looking at an extension now?
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tuscanybayern » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:13 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
tuscanybayern wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Palestinian ppl can't match Israel so that is the only way they have to fight back...

This applies 100% also to Mujaheddin, Al Qaeda, Daesh.

Most people think that the unfamous "jihad" is the "holy" war of muslims against christians, when in fact it is a "holy" war and blessed by Allah because it is the war against the enemy stealing your land. The Mujaheddin army was born for this reason.

If you knew the history of Al Qaeda and other islamic terrorist groups you would know that they were initially carrying terrorist attacks in their own countries to subvert the regimes established by western countries.

Then came Ayman Al-Zawahiri with his theory of the "far enemy": it is useless to attack the regimes in Iraq etc because these will only get replaced by other regimes. The real enemies are the USA and NATO countries, so it's better to attack them directly with terrorist attacks (the one and only way to try to catch with their militar power) in their homelands.

The same applies to Daesh: defeat the enemy in Europe (France etc.) with terror because it's impossible to defeat the armies of western countries.

All these groups are at war with someone. Bin Laden once said that Al Qaeda would have never attacked Sweden because they had nothing against Sweden...they were AT WAR (I repeat "AT WAR") with other western countries.

So, again: they're either ALL terrorist groups or (according to your definitions) NONE OF them is.

If you finally admit that Palestinian terrorist groups are.....Palestinian terrorist group.....

....taking into account that according to you "TERRORISTS ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS, THEY HAVE NO HUMAN RIGHTS" (and neither their collaborators/supporting civilians are human beings, so kill 'em all too)...

....well, congratulations, you can be the next president of the State of Israel. Isn't it funny? Now you think it the same way as those evil Israeli.

I really hope that this can show you the huge hypocrite you are.
Can you tell us who arm and creates these groups? You seem to be very "knowledgeable" about the matter

Mujaheddin supported by USA against URSS. The same happened with Al Qaeda when the problem was the URSS sphere of influence.

You're trying to change the subject... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are Palestinian terrorist groups...terrorists? Yes or no
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lukas » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:24 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Lukas wrote:I almost want Liverpool to win to watch the chaos of their fans and the other PL fans trying to get to Europe for the next round. Unless UEFA fix the draw so they play each other.

Surely we're looking at an extension now?

I just hope no deal gets thrown out tomorrow.

Besides if it's not at least another ref or best case scenario the gov seeing sense and calling the whole thing off because letting the gullible British public make such a big call was a terrible idea in the first place (unlikely) I'm not interested.
Lukas
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:47 pm

Not complaining about your bombs on my brave forefathers... they chose to side their masters so they knew what they were going to get...

You know better that the Dresden massacre was another thing...

That was carpet bombing ordered by that drunken / bi polar piece of .... on his eternal enemy....

P.S he also was a known racist... and a big one too

Yeah I DO know better than you, as I stick to historical facts and not right wing instrumentalisation... ;)
I‘m no fan of Churchill, doesn’t change the fact that you apply double standards... Even the Nazis called Allied air strikes terrorist attacks - while celebrating their own

I despise your vigilante justice as much as I despise terrorists! I‘m better than them and I would act accordingly... And I‘m better than you...
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:54 pm

#12 wrote:

Not complaining about your bombs on my brave forefathers... they chose to side their masters so they knew what they were going to get...

That was carpet bombing ordered by that drunken / bi polar piece of .... on his eternal enemy....

Yeah I DO know better than you, as I stick to historical facts and not right wing instrumentalisation... ;)
I‘m no fan of Churchill, doesn’t change the fact that you apply double standards... Even the Nazis called Allied air strikes terrorist attacks - while celebrating their own

I despise your vigilante justice as much as I despise terrorists! I‘m better than them and I would act accordingly... And I‘m better than you...
OK viel gluck
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:37 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:07 pm

National

[https://www]

Times of MaltaAllied Newspapers LtdFREE In Google Play

View in Store

[https://cdn-attachments]

Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 17:21by Denise Grech

‘Hunger strike’ as migrants' frustration over relocation grows

Protest lasted around three days

Migrants at the Marsa Open Centre spent three days on an unofficial hunger strike to "protest their de facto detention" and "systematic violation of human rights", NGO Mediterranea Saving Humans said.

The migrants, who came from the Sea-Watch and Sea-Eye vessels, were also demanding clarification on the procedures for relocation to other member states, the group said.

Sources in close contact with the migrants said the "hunger strike" started March 5 but that it was unofficial.

One thing was clear, however: they were frustrated at being stuck in Malta and they thought the food was inadequate, they said.

The ministry denied that there was any official hunger strike but did not clarify whether there were people who had repeatedly refused to eat.

Over 40 men and women reached Maltese shores after an agreement to share them out between several EU member states in January.

Migrants had repeatedly expressed frustration at being kept in the dark about the relocation processes. They were expected to be relocated to Germany, France, Portugal, Ireland, Romania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Italy, spent 19 days aboard the two NGO rescue ships.

"We learned from those in Marsa that delegations from France and Germany have excluded several people from the possibility of being relocated there, without any reason being given and without the refusal being communicated in writing, making it impossible to use legal means to fight against the decision," Mediterranea Saving Humans said.

"Others have not had any news about their transfer and have not even had access to the first phase of this informal mechanism, which consists in an interview by officials from the states which are to be their destination," they added.

The fate of the migrants meanwhile remains unknown, the group said.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:21 am

#12 wrote:

Actually, in this instance, it's left wing instrumentality. Modern right wingers are pro Israel as, you know, it's the only civilized country in the middle east

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:54 pm

Vote tonight on whether to hold a second Brexit referendum
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:02 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Vote tonight on whether to hold a second Brexit referendum

Motion defeated 314-312.

Best comment: "So No Deal is off the table, a second referendum is off the table and the deal is off the table? What exactly is the point in having a table?"
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:26 pm

Extended.
Kovac OUT!!!
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:30 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Extended.

Assuming the EU agrees. I wonder what would happen if the EU doesn't. :P
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge