You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

World News Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: World News Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:42 pm

a warning of what is to come ? :(
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:58 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Cheers mate, not going anywhere near the airport until mid-June.

On that note, have to say British law enforcers are really the best of the best. The Manchester incident aside, which was run privately, danger's always averted before it happens.

Posted mainly because of Waterloo more than the airports, and the possibility of other Tube stations being on alert.

Yes, thankfully everything was averted in this case.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:08 am

this is the tweet that Pres Bolsanaro is getting criticized for...

he is exposing the filth in which this world is in...
Godless, fornication, lust, drugs,

https://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/v ... deo.703810
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:28 pm

Death and despair in last IS Syria bastion [source]

orched tents, a rain of bullets, the thunderous whoosh of warplanes muffling the call to prayer: survivors say life inside the Islamic State group's dying "caliphate" was a bleak catalogue of despair.

The crackle and thud of gunfire and shelling filled the air as plumes of thick black smoke rose over the bombed-out village of Baghouz, the last sliver of territory still under IS control.

"The last days were horrible," said Sana, a 47-year-old Finnish woman among the thousands who fled the bastion on Tuesday.

"Bombing, shooting, burning all the tents... you would wake up and everything was destroyed."

More than 7,000 people, mostly women and children, have fled the shrinking pocket over the past two days, as US-backed forces press ahead with an offensive to crush holdout jihadists.

The operation to smash the last remnant of the "caliphate" that IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi proclaimed in 2014 resumed Friday after a long humanitarian pause.

Veiled from head to toe, Sana mixed milk powder with water to feed her children.

The mother of four said she came to Syria with her Moroccan husband four years ago for the sake of Islam.

"In the beginning yes, everything was normal," she said, a narrow slit in her veil revealing honey-coloured eyes.

"Without bombings, everything was nice, we were happy," she told AFP.

She has since lost her husband to a car accident and has followed jihadists across Syria's east and northeast, not settling in one place for longer than 16 months.

She said she wished she could reverse her decision to join IS.

"But I can't change history, I can't change my past, that is my destiny now."

- 'I lost everything' -
Rudimentary tents and a small cluster of battered buildings, nestled in a palm-lined bend of the Euphrates, are all that remains of the IS proto-state.

Its last survivors seek shelter in underground tunnels and inside tents and cars to hide from the shelling.

"We dig tunnels underground, and we cover them with blankets, that's the tents," said Abu Maryam, a 28-year-old Syrian man from the coastal province of Tartus.

"We lived... on top of each other because there were so many people."

He said he lost his wife and two children during shelling on Baghouz only days ago.

"They burned and I lost everything," he said.

"I just want to leave and rest a bit."

Jihadists allowed women, children and the wounded to quit the bombed-out bastion in recent weeks, but it has prevented men of fighting age from fleeing, according to survivors.

But jihadists are now allowing men to leave as death and destruction take hold.

Fatima Abdul Jasem said conditions inside the jihadist encampment were "catastrophic".

But the Iraqi woman waited until jihadists released her 20-year-old son before escaping, with him and her two daughters.

"Men under 40 who wanted to go out were imprisoned in a guarded tent," she said. "But only two days ago they let them go".

Jihadists themselves are among those who have left.

Some 400 IS fighters were captured on Tuesday night as they attempted to slip out of Baghouz.

The US-backed Syrian Democratic forces said the escape was organised by a network that had planned to smuggle them to remote hideouts.

- 'It was chaos' -
The last malnourished survivors of the IS proto-state tear into packages of water and bread when they arrive in SDF-held territory.

"It's been more than nine months since we last saw a vegetable," said a 24-year-old Belgian woman who identified herself as Safia.

"Everything was expensive, last month a kilo of rice was over 50 dollars."

She says she grew up in the northern French town of Roubaix.

She married a French jihadist and followed him to Syria, where they lived out the dream of the "caliphate".

"This is the only place where I could live my religion as I wanted," she said.

"I really thought it was only going to get bigger."

Nearby, a French woman sits on the ground beside two crutches, who said she was wounded in the leg by gunfire.

"There was shooting 24 hours a day," she told AFP, declining to give her name.

"Everyone is fired at, everyone falls on the street," she said.

"It was chaos, there is no other word."

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:44 pm

https://www.google.de/amp/s/foreignpoli ... oilet/amp/

It’s official: Brexit is wiping NOTHING clean...

This should go in the fun thread
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tuscanybayern » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:58 pm

#12 wrote:https://www.google.de/amp/s/foreignpolicy.com/2019/03/05/hard-brexit-means-hard-times-on-the-toilet/amp/

It’s official: Brexit is wiping NOTHING clean...

This should go in the fun thread

Nono...Brexit is good it has no disadvantages, UK can say screw you Merkel and Holland and kick all the supposedly non-British citizens (e.g. latinos, coloured, asians, non-caucasian in general behaving badly) out of the contry.
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby r10 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:31 am

tuscanybayern wrote:(e.g. latinos, coloured, asians, non-caucasian in general behaving badly)
The problem is they came from former British colonies.
r10
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Poland

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:04 pm

50 times more lethal than heroin... and probably soon in Malta
Fentanyl is so lethal it has been compared to a chemical weapon [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:45 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:19 pm

ramsej84 wrote:https://www.westmonster.com/eu-parl-president-brexit-will-serve-as-d-eterrent-against-others-leaving-eu/

Why does a search for "referendum" on this website come up with phrases like "a complete Brexit betrayal" and "disgusting" if according to the author believing that a majority of Brits do not want to leave anymore is "delusional"?

I don't usually use such terms but by any objective measure the person behind Westmonster is ANTI-DEMOCRATIC.
Kovac OUT!!!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:36 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:https://www.westmonster.com/eu-parl-president-brexit-will-serve-as-d-eterrent-against-others-leaving-eu/

Why does a search for "referendum" on this website come up with phrases like "a complete Brexit betrayal" and "disgusting" if according to the author believing that a majority of Brits do not want to leave anymore is "delusional"?

I don't usually use such terms but by any objective measure the person behind Westmonster is ANTI-DEMOCRATIC.

Ramsej-FCBayernMunchen, FCBayernMunchen-ramsej!
Kovac OUT!!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:48 pm

#12 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Ramsej-FCBayernMunchen, FCBayernMunchen-ramsej!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Kovac OUT!!!
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby tuscanybayern » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:08 pm

tuscanybayern wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:An Algerian terrorist in italy... arrested yest after months looking for him.

https://twitter.com/matteosalvinimi/sta ... 39104?s=19

Take care of him and his human rights cause he has Constitutional Rights...

Oh wait this is Italy

You have no clue about what human and constitutional rights are, do you? :lol:

Here's a game for you - spot the violations of constitutional rights:

1) The Italian police has investigated on him for several months, managed to collect sound evidences of its plans, then finally located his position and promptly arrested him. This criminal is going to spend his days in prison until an Italian court (in front of which he will be able to defend himself) will issue a sentence - since he is not an Italian citizen (nb: we do know this from the police, not from his supposed skin colour in a footage), it is possible that the court will deliberate to expell him from the country, or that he should anyway remain in prison in Italy if it is actually safer for the country and/or for him (e.g. if there is a war in its country of origin).

2) Following a report by a twitter user, the Italian police decided that there was no need to investigate and arrested a guy that was accused by a witness. The guy claims to be innocent, but the Italian police decides that he should remain in prison and be called guilty without too much debating. He will not be able to defend himself in a fair trial and he will be immediately expelled from the country because this is what the people want to read in newspapers - regardless of what it is actually safer for the country and for him.

3) Every individual is equal before the law, exept for islamic terrorists and [fill in with other despicable groups of persons]. A poll on twitter decided that he is 100% guilty and should be subjected to tortures, shot on sight to injure him severely (avoiding to kill him), then lobotomised and finally expelled from the country.

Still pending for an answer.
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:16 pm

A terrorist is a terrorist ... and you know what I mean...

They have no rights.

When they arrest ppl for terrorism they arrest them for something not just on suspicion, if they have a strong case Police will act.

Thank God your country is the best at this, other countries arrest before they have all what they need to pin down the pigs... and they would have no other options but to let them go.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:17 pm

This coming May you might be in for some surprises unless the Soros foundation acts quicker...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge