You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Today in History

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Today in History

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:37 pm

#12 wrote:You know how much I hate conspiracy theories, but I've always found it hard to believe that something like this could happen without the CIA or whomever turning at least one blind eye...

Hmm... I think something like that COULD happen without their knowledge, but probably not by the people behind it. Meaning, I wouldn't exclude a foreign superpower getting away with it but a few random people from a cave in Afghanistan?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:50 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:My God already 18 years ... I was only 17 when the world stopped to watch the barbarity of Sept.11

I hope that the same US were not involved in this ...

You know how much I hate conspiracy theories, but I've always found it hard to believe that something like this could happen without the CIA or whomever turning at least one blind eye...
Maybe and things got out of hand... and where not expecting such a massive thing...
But some say that the US wanted to force a war at all costs....
Sorry but I never trust the US...
Hiroshima and Nagasaki is enough a case not to trust them...
Not to mention the rest of their infamous wars after ww2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:56 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:My God already 18 years ... I was only 17 when the world stopped to watch the barbarity of Sept.11

You know how much I hate conspiracy theories, but I've always found it hard to believe that something like this could happen without the CIA or whomever turning at least one blind eye...
Maybe and things got out of hand... and where not expecting such a massive thing...

You don't trust a country because of an action taken by a few people who have long since died. By that standard, you should not trust Germans because they caused destruction to your country.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:58 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:[quote="ramsej84"]My God already 18 years ... I was only 17 when the world stopped to watch the barbarity of Sept.11

You don't trust a country because of an action taken by a few people who have long since died. By that standard, you should not trust Germans because they caused destruction to your country.[/quote]Americans did not Change...
Germans did
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:16 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="#12"][quote="ramsej84"]My God already 18 years ... I was only 17 when the world stopped to watch the barbarity of Sept.11

You don't trust a country because of an action taken by a few people who have long since died. By that standard, you should not trust Germans because they caused destruction to your country.[/quote]Americans did not Change...
Germans did[/quote]

And YOU always tell us how bad that is...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:18 pm

I don’t think the war is the issue... Bush would’ve gotten his war either way had he wanted it... But look at how the landscape has changed in those 18 years... Patriot act, ESTA, people opening your luggage for no reason, the financial injection...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:22 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Americans did not Change...
Germans did

So basically you're telling us to trust Merkel and mistrust Trump.

*mic drop*
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:32 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Americans did not Change...
Germans did

So basically you're telling us to trust Merkel and mistrust Trump.

*mic drop*
War scenarios yes... Ger would not hurt an ant
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:51 pm

#12 wrote:I don’t think the war is the issue... Bush would’ve gotten his war either way had he wanted it... But look at how the landscape has changed in those 18 years... Patriot act, ESTA, people opening your luggage for no reason, the financial injection...

I read UK airports are set to introduce super advanced scanners which will remove the need to limit liquid amounts and take out certain items in airports. It will make things much faster but presumably it will give authorities the power to create a very detailed description of the contents of each luggage, down to exactly what liquids (and their components) you are carrying.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:29 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:You know how much I hate conspiracy theories, but I've always found it hard to believe that something like this could happen without the CIA or whomever turning at least one blind eye...

Hmm... I think something like that COULD happen without their knowledge, but probably not by the people behind it. Meaning, I wouldn't exclude a foreign superpower getting away with it but a few random people from a cave in Afghanistan?

Those people from a cave in Afghanistan were already a known threat to US security forces -
Read my previous post from last year https://www.bayernforum.com/lounge-f20/american-members-t13079-2415.html?hilit=massoud#p532653
things had been escalating from the car bomb under the WTC, the attacks on the US embassy in Kenya and USS Cole in Yemen, the removal of their rival Afghan rebel warlord just 2 days before 9/11 to the final threat by Bin Laden that something big was about to hit the US.

Many tend to forget that before 9/11 Bush was treated worse than how Trump is treated today - many openly objected to him being president because of the anomalies of the 2000 US election where he was declared winner by a whisker only after recount of just the Florida votes (of which George's brother Jeb was senator and many believed had a hand at facilitating this) - With 9/11 all this vanished like magic and Bush suddenly became a wartime leader U.S. election irregularities in 2000

The President's Daily Brief prepared by the Central Intelligence Agency dated 6th August 2001 entitled Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US is a fact and not a conspiracy theory - Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in Us notwithstanding the warning Bush left for a month long holiday at his ranch only returning on the beginning of September (many consider this ranking with the longest holiday breaks that any president had ever taken)
Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Postby #12 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:07 pm

I didn’t say it was a conspiracy theory... I am aware of the situation... The "known facts" however, are far less detailed and concrete than what I would expect US intelligence to know...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:20 am

Bayernbazi
I post all the time

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:19 pm

Germans rule everywhere
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:51 pm

#12 wrote:Germans rule everywhere

Even in the CL?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:15 pm

Literal sense
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge