You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Today in History

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Today in History

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:37 pm

The thing is people more often take to the streets to protest against Salvini, Brexit and the like than vice versa
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:52 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:The thing is people more often take to the streets to protest against Salvini, Brexit and the like than vice versa
Thing is that the italians are confirmed to be sheep and cowards if they accept this shit....

As for what you said probably yes ... but the nrs would always be relatively small.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:56 am

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:Defending from what exactly? Where’s the attack??
From fleeing ISIL terrorists...

You’re right, they’re flooding us...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:02 am

of course they did... in millions hahaha
but you need men power as well , I forgot that cause you are not able to ........................................ :P
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:05 am

To what? Understand your retarded social darwinism? Fail to see the thousands if terrorist attacks apparently taking place every second here? Too sophisticated to only think in war, fight and confrontation?

You’re right, yes... I am NOT able to climb the evolutionary ladder THAT FAR down...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:06 pm

#12 wrote:To what? Understand your retarded social darwinism? Fail to see the thousands if terrorist attacks apparently taking place every second here? Too sophisticated to only think in war, fight and confrontation?

You’re right, yes... I am NOT able to climb the evolutionary ladder THAT FAR down...
Even the smallest of the attacks is bad especially by those taken in as "refugees"...

Merkel should apologize to the German ppl as much as your Pres yest apologized to the Polish nation
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:31 pm

I wonder: has anyone ever apologised to the families of those Germans who didn't vote Hitler in power and who perished during World War II, such as civilians in Dresden? Aren't those also victims of the war, or are they not considered victims simply due to their passport?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:33 pm

I wonder: has anyone ever apologised to the families of those Germans who didn't vote Hitler in power and who perished during World War II, such as civilians in Dresden? Aren't those also victims of the war, or are they not considered victims simply due to their passport?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:38 pm

True....

All those who perished were victims...

And even those raped .... italians (by an Algerian troops where the US forces had to fire on them)

& the Berliner girls, women and old ladies who were mass raped by the Red Army.

Afaik ... German soldiers never did such things (am not talking about ss and gestapo as they did other things)

German soldiers were deemed liberators in Eastern Europe ...

Had Hitler left it to his Generals and had he not persecuted those who he ordered to persecute Ger would have won hands down
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:43 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:To what? Understand your retarded social darwinism? Fail to see the thousands if terrorist attacks apparently taking place every second here? Too sophisticated to only think in war, fight and confrontation?

Even the smallest of the attacks is bad especially by those taken in as "refugees"...

Merkel should apologize to the German ppl as much as your Pres yest apologized to the Polish nation

WTF is wrong with you?

I don’t need an apology... And as always your "logic"is none...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:13 pm

The Siege of Malta, also known as the Siege of Valletta or the French Blockade (Maltese: L-Imblokk tal-Franċiżi), was a two-year siege and blockade of the French garrison in Valletta and the Three Cities, the largest settlements and main port on the Mediterranean island of Malta, between 1798 and 1800. Malta had been captured by a French expeditionary force during the Mediterranean campaign of 1798, and garrisoned with 3,000 men under the command of Claude-Henri Belgrand de Vaubois. After the British Royal Navy destroyed the French Mediterranean Fleet at the Battle of the Nile on 1 August 1798, the British were able to initiate a blockade of Malta, assisted by an uprising among the native Maltese population against French rule. After its retreat to Valletta, the French garrison faced severe food shortages, exacerbated by the effectiveness of the British blockade. Although small quantities of supplies arrived in early 1799, there was no further traffic until early 1800, by which time starvation and disease was having a disastrous effect on health, morale, and combat capability of the French troops.

In February 1800, a significant convoy under Contre-Admiral Jean-Baptiste Perrée sent from Toulon made a determined effort to resupply the garrison. The blockade squadron under Rear-Admiral Lord Nelson intercepted the convoy within sight of the starving troops on Malta. Perrée was killed and his flagship captured in the ensuing, but brief Battle of the Malta Convoy (1800). The following month, the ship of the line Guillaume Tell set sail from Valletta to Toulon, laden with soldiers, but this too was intercepted and in a hard-fought battle was forced to surrender to a larger British squadron. These defeats rendered the French position on Valletta untenable, and its surrender inevitable. Although Vaubois held out for another five months, he eventually surrendered on 4 September and Malta was retained by Britain. [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Hardrade » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:26 pm

Poland didn’t invite the country that liberated their sorry ass. Revisionism is subtle like that: use the present as an excuse to change the past.

I just wish they had learned some dignity from their misfortunes.
Hardrade
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:40 pm

My God already 18 years ... I was only 17 when the world stopped to watch the barbarity of Sept.11

I hope that the same US were not involved in this ...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:48 pm

ramsej84 wrote:My God already 18 years ... I was only 17 when the world stopped to watch the barbarity of Sept.11

I’m surprised that it’s been 18 not because it doesn’t feel so long ago (it does to me as I was very young - though still remember it very vividly - so the post-9/11 world is the only one I really know) but because ten years feels like it was so recent.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:30 pm

ramsej84 wrote:My God already 18 years ... I was only 17 when the world stopped to watch the barbarity of Sept.11

You know how much I hate conspiracy theories, but I've always found it hard to believe that something like this could happen without the CIA or whomever turning at least one blind eye...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge