You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The World @War

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: The World @War

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:12 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Paphlagonian wrote:Turkey has no obligation to hold those refugees in Turkey. We can just send them to Europe/Americas and I believe it was what we should have done.

I'm curious about your thinking here. So why do the EU/US have an obligation to keep them?

Mind you, I do think we have a humane obligation to do that (with the real refugees from war-torn areas). But I think every country does.
They have an obligation cause they are the ones who created the war on Syria

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paphlagonian » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:13 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Paphlagonian wrote:Turkey has no obligation to hold those refugees in Turkey. We can just send them to Europe/Americas and I believe it was what we should have done.

I'm curious about your thinking here. So why do the EU/US have an obligation to keep them?

Mind you, I do think we have a humane obligation to do that (with the real refugees from war-torn areas). But I think every country does.

EU and Americas both don't have any obligation to hold them also. Would be hypocrite to claim such thing anyways but the problem is that's up to the refugees. They definitely wouldn't choose Turkey over EU/Americas if they had chances to go EU or Americas don't you agree? But our government still holding them and paying them dearly. Yes it might be a humanitarian thing to do but then all of the world should share the burdens not only the neighbors. I mean look at Lebanon. Half of the country are refugees. Who has the most money should help the most. That's my logic. By the way I must point out that the war keeps going on with the weapons flooded from both NATO and SCO.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:26 pm

Many things,are explained here.

Guys I just have this to say, pray your God or the Stars are whoever you want, that we won't experience yet another great war.
May common sense prevail and the demons acting behind the scenes will get defeated ImageImage

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby OhioFan » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:48 pm

Einstein said “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Wherever you live, you better be digging a deep bunker and stocking it right now. All of these people are crazy.
If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that?
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:48 am

OhioFan wrote:Einstein said “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Wherever you live, you better be digging a deep bunker and stocking it right now. All of these people are crazy.
Have you built a bunker of your own?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:41 am

Morning after the terrorist attack on Syria
https://youtu.be/so8jly1VTNA
With a BIG fK you to Trump, Macron, May and Juncker

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paphlagonian » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:04 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Could be the Religion thing...
Turkey is European but it's Religion is not... so there is something dangerous about this matter... Islamic population will soon surpass the Christian one very soon and this without shedding of blood.
Is this what Turkey wans Islamic domination?
I don't know...
I have nothing against Islam but I don't want it to become the majority neither on the piece of rock I live on nor in the rest of Europe.

I never understood the concept of world domination. I mean I'm quite okay with Christians living in their own country with their own religion doing their own thing and Muslims living their own etc. The only reason that's not really happening is because West is still crusading against East in the name of Oil and natural resources. USA arming the global terrorism. France/UK still messing with Africa. Even Belgium tries to extort taxes from old African colonies of her. Germany supports terrorists inside and outside Turkey. Libyan war, War in Afghanistan, War in Iraq now the war in Syria all of those were makings of Western countries. I see lots of weapons flowing from "AUSTRIA" to Syria. I see M4/M16/FAMAS/AUG even SA80 in the hands of Rebels and there are countries in the world which can't even pay to get that kinda assault rifle for it's specops. I don't exclude Turkey here note that but when it comes to global arms sale Western countries surpass the East by dozen times. The only reason Europe is getting full of refugees is the Europe itself. If there wasn't a war in Syria people would stay in their country like they did for decades. I mean there will be always immigration but not on this scale. EU is shooting it's own foot with fueling the war in Syria. Now EU/USA arming Kurds which will be used against both Iran and Turkey to defend Israel. In the end when this conflict of Syria ends with partitioning of Syria the conflict of Kurds will begin. Which I'm sure will send Europe more refugees. Colonialism/war for resources is the root of all the problems today whether you accept it or not.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby OhioFan » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:29 pm

MUTU wrote:
OhioFan wrote:Einstein said “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Have you built a bunker of your own?

I wish.
If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that?
OhioFan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby OhioFan » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:35 pm

Paphlagonian wrote:
Turkey is European but it's Religion is not... so there is something dangerous about this matter... Islamic population will soon surpass the Christian one very soon and this without shedding of blood.
I don't know...
I have nothing against Islam but I don't want it to become the majority neither on the piece of rock I live on nor in the rest of Europe.

I never understood the concept of world domination. I mean I'm quite okay with Christians living in their own country with their own religion doing their own thing and Muslims living their own etc. The only reason that's not really happening is because West is still crusading against East in the name of Oil and natural resources. USA arming the global terrorism. France/UK still messing with Africa. Even Belgium tries to extort taxes from old African colonies of her. Germany supports terrorists inside and outside Turkey. Libyan war, War in Afghanistan, War in Iraq now the war in Syria all of those were makings of Western countries. I see lots of weapons flowing from "AUSTRIA" to Syria. I see M4/M16/FAMAS/AUG even SA80 in the hands of Rebels and there are countries in the world which can't even pay to get that kinda assault rifle for it's specops. I don't exclude Turkey here note that but when it comes to global arms sale Western countries surpass the East by dozen times. The only reason Europe is getting full of refugees is the Europe itself. If there wasn't a war in Syria people would stay in their country like they did for decades. I mean there will be always immigration but not on this scale. EU is shooting it's own foot with fueling the war in Syria. Now EU/USA arming Kurds which will be used against both Iran and Turkey to defend Israel. In the end when this conflict of Syria ends with partitioning of Syria the conflict of Kurds will begin. Which I'm sure will send Europe more refugees. Colonialism/war for resources is the root of all the problems today whether you accept it or not.

I wish we could sit and talk together sometime. I don't agree with a lot you said but I would like to be able to converse so we could understand where the other is coming from. That, my friend, is what I believe the root of most of the problems today.
OhioFan

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Paphlagonian » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:03 pm

OhioFan wrote:
I wish we could sit and talk together sometime. I don't agree with a lot you said but I would like to be able to converse so we could understand where the other is coming from. That, my friend, is what I believe the root of most of the problems today.

Feel free to make points because I'd like to hear why you disagree and on what you disagree.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby OhioFan » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:12 pm

Paphlagonian wrote:
OhioFan wrote:

Feel free to make points because I'd like to hear why you disagree and on what you disagree.

I hate to do that on a forum instead of a real conversation. There is so much that can be misinterpreted or misunderstood, especially on such a difficult topic. Let's stay friends as common supporters of FCB and maybe someday we can actually sit down with a coffee and talk about it.
OhioFan

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:18 pm

Paphlagonian wrote:
I don't know...

You are right and spot on...

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:36 pm

OhioFan wrote:
Paphlagonian wrote:
I don't know...

If it was for common ppl like us, there would be no wars.
However those sitting high and comfortable decide for us and sends us and our (not theirs) sons to fight ...

People in France UK and US should go out in the streets en masse to stop this idiotic attack on Syria

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paphlagonian » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:09 pm

OhioFan wrote:
Paphlagonian wrote:
OhioFan wrote:

I hate to do that on a forum instead of a real conversation. There is so much that can be misinterpreted or misunderstood, especially on such a difficult topic. Let's stay friends as common supporters of FCB and maybe someday we can actually sit down with a coffee and talk about it.

You have my utmost respect & admiration. Wish there was more people open minded as you are. Looking forward for that coffee. Stay safe.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:33 pm

Really when you speak to other persons from around the world you get to know the real story...
We common ppl have only one goal, to live free in peace and health as much as nature wants us...

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge