You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The World @War

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: The World @War

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:22 pm

Israel fired a missile in Syria,which killed 14.
A major frame up is being brewed...
Prepare yourselves for a cruel and another unnecessary war...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paphlagonian » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:22 pm

Smells false flag like hell but I won't be shocked if this was a job of those Iranian/Hezbollah mercenaries.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:07 pm

Paphlagonian wrote:Smells false flag like hell but I won't be shocked if this was a job of those Iranian/Hezbollah mercenaries.
I doubt.... Israel wants a war and it will lead its puppet once again into another war...

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:32 pm

The Frogs together with the Zionists and the USa have attacked Syria...

What a bunch of Terrorist criminals...

They have already destroyed Libya , bastards
https://www.timesofmalta.com/mobile/art ... ain.676331

They said that another attack will happen if Assas uses gas again...
Tomorrow we will surely read that Assad fired more gas on the population....

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:43 pm

Today the experts were going to verify that the gas was fake news...

So what did the West do? attacked in the early hours of the morning lol...
How low...

God Bless Mr. Assad and his people and his country against the destabilization objectives that Zionist want

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:51 pm

Agree with you that the timing could have been motivated by other factors. Something fishy about this
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:21 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Agree with you that the timing could have been motivated by other factors. Something fishy about this
They never change...
Had the same excuse with Libya Iraq Afghanistan... (still believe that there was something different to what they told us)
& some day even new evidence about older wars will surface.

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:23 pm

Also...
Our Turkish friends have been attacking those guys fighting isis for months now...
I have seen some sickening images...

Turkey is run by another criminal as much as those in the west...

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paphlagonian » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:26 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Also...
Our Turkish friends have been attacking those guys fighting isis for months now...

Come now. Do you honestly believe that YPG and ISIS are enemies? They are the puppets of the master Zionist in the area. I'm sorry but ISIS has been created to legitimize the YPG's land grab in the first place. Do you think USA cares about world security one way or another? USA is the main sponsor of terrorism. After that comes Russia. You have to go too long down the list to find Turkey. Look at YPG's best allies in the region. EU / USA / Israel the ones you blame the most for trying to enforce Greater Middle East Project.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:34 pm

Paphlagonian wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Also...

Come now. Do you honestly believe that YPG and ISIS are enemies? They are the puppets of the master Zionist in the area. I'm sorry but ISIS has been created to legitimize the YPG's land grab in the first place. Do you think USA cares about world security one way or another? USA is the main sponsor of terrorism. After that comes Russia. You have to go too long down the list to find Turkey. Look at YPG's best allies in the region. EU / USA / Israel the ones you blame the most for trying to enforce Greater Middle East Project.
I by no means an referring to the Turks as ppl.
You guys were on the right track until your current Emperor took the reins.

Do you understand italian?
If you do I will send an 8minute video.

I don't know who they are but Turkish soldiers are attacking those who are fighting Assad.

P.S Turkey was getting a lot of benefits from the Caliphat... cheap Oil for example.
There were sat images of lorries carrying oil to Turkey....

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paphlagonian » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:46 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
I don't know who they are but Turkish soldiers are attacking those who are fighting Assad.

P.S Turkey was getting a lot of benefits from the Caliphat... cheap Oil for example.

Doesn't bold sentence you speak of is something you want? I don't get it. Let's come to the second point "the cheap oil" Firstly:
http://www.worldbulletin.net/haber/1818 ... -oil-links

You can just google "CIA apologized Turkey about ISIS oil trade claims" and find the news. It's funny how everybody tried to link ISIS with Turkey with false accusations. Just how they now try to link Assad with chemical weapons. They did those but later apologized including Russia about those sat images. But suddenly people don't care about the apologizes since they believe what they want to believe. I don't like Erdoğan yeah! that's no secret but I'm well aware that USA/EU/Israel all of those hate him and want him gone. 15 July coup attempt was to get rid of him. I don't understand your stance about Erdoğan Ramsej at one point you hate USA/EU/Israel all of those countries' Zionist agendas and defend even Assad but at the same time you hate Erdoğan. Erdoğan and Assad has no difference towards West. The only reason you may hate Erdoğan is his stance against Western world. Which I believe fits your view very well (well except the Islam part of course)
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:50 pm

Paphlagonian wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

Doesn't bold sentence you speak of is something you want? I don't get it. Let's come to the second point "the cheap oil" Firstly:
http://www.worldbulletin.net/haber/1818 ... -oil-links

You can just google "CIA apologized Turkey about ISIS oil trade claims" and find the news. It's funny how everybody tried to link ISIS with Turkey with false accusations. Just how they now try to link Assad with chemical weapons. They did those but later apologized including Russia about those sat images. But suddenly people don't care about the apologizes since they believe what they want to believe. I don't like Erdoğan yeah! that's no secret but I'm well aware that USA/EU/Israel all of those hate him and want him gone. 15 July coup attempt was to get rid of him. I don't understand your stance about Erdoğan Ramsej at one point you hate USA/EU/Israel all of those countries' Zionist agendas and defend even Assad but at the same time you hate Erdoğan. Erdoğan and Assad has no difference towards West. The only reason you may hate Erdoğan is his stance against Western world. Which I believe fits your view very well (well except the Islam part of course)
No I am against (this) west.
Edit.
Erdogan... is a fine salesman... he managed to make a deal with the EU about the refugees and thanks to this deal He can blackmail them.
Erdogan is playing a dangerous game, being friend and an enemy with all.
He has to chose.... Either forget the Syrian Kurds and join Russia and Assad vs the Zionists and the rest or else he sides with those fighting Assad.

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paphlagonian » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:57 pm

The thing is Erdoğan is against West (not the people but the governments' policies towards East) the only reason others hate him is his Ottoman Empire ambitions which I can fully understand and appreciate. I don't see people hating Putin because he wants to restore Russian Empire or Xi Jinping to do the same with Chinese Empire. Which seems like a hypocrisy to be honest. Are we hating all empires because they are backwards or just Ottoman Empire because it was Muslim?

Trust me as a Turkish citizen. I want those Syrians gone from my country. Turkey has no obligation to hold those refugees in Turkey. We can just send them to Europe/Americas and I believe it was what we should have done. Because they are nothing but pain in the ass. We already spent over 30 billion dollars for refugees from our pockets. I don't understand how Erdoğan still blackmails EU for 3 billion euros. He's not that smart I think. I'd ask at least 150 billion lol!
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:08 pm

Paphlagonian wrote:Turkey has no obligation to hold those refugees in Turkey. We can just send them to Europe/Americas and I believe it was what we should have done.

I'm curious about your thinking here. So why do the EU/US have an obligation to keep them?

Mind you, I do think we have a humane obligation to do that (with the real refugees from war-torn areas). But I think every country does.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:12 pm

Could be the Religion thing...
Turkey is European but it's Religion is not... so there is something dangerous about this matter... Islamic population will soon surpass the Christian one very soon and this without shedding of blood.
Is this what Turkey wans Islamic domination?
I don't know...
I have nothing against Islam but I don't want it to become the majority neither on the piece of rock I live on nor in the rest of Europe.

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge