You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

the Quotes thread...

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: the Quotes thread...

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:36 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:[quote="ramsej84"][quote="FCBayernMunchen"]While I agree with his sentiment, another guy who has absolutely no idea how European institutions work.
?

This is a matter in which we decide.... I hope that I misunderstood you...

There should never be a choice... this is murder and believe me if one day this law sees light there will be blood... blood of the culprits

I’m sure you misunderstood. As you said, it’s a matter in which we decide, so the reason countries are taken to the Court of Justice of the UE for allowing the killing of a turtle dove but not for allowing abortion (which is what I understand Vella as alluding to) is quite simple: you literally can’t be taken to that court for that matter because it is not part of its remit.

I do not agree with you that there should never be a choice, but I agree there should not be a choice in the vast majority of cases. I am mostly pro-life, with some exceptions, but wanted to point out the lack of awareness behind Vella’s comment.
The only choice (which I believe already exist , kind of) that I agree on is when the life of the mother is in real danger[/quote]

Rape? Sickness?

Also YOU would be the first to moab about having to support all those half orphans...[/quote]No.

Everyone deserves a chance.

Rape? What does that baby has to do with his monster father?

The other thing you mentioned... you are making the same mistake that those you hate did
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:40 am

For me the only really clear cut one is the one ramsej mentioned.

Sickness: I am more inclined towards no, but it is a tough one ethically. I am in favour of euthanasia and to a certain extent aborting someone who is going to live a life of suffering can be seen from the same perspective. Generally I am inclined towards being against abortion in this case though, as a fulfilling life can still be lived. Stephen Hawking comes to mind (not born like that, but an example of how terrible sickness doesn’t necessarily impair a good life).

Rape is the one I have never been able to take a position on. The psychological torture the mother can go through by being forced to carry that baby might be as bad as death, I think. This one I really don’t have an opinion on.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:11 am

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="FCBayernMunchen"][quote="ramsej84"][quote="FCBayernMunchen"]While I agree with his sentiment, another guy who has absolutely no idea how European institutions work.
?

This is a matter in which we decide.... I hope that I misunderstood you...

There should never be a choice... this is murder and believe me if one day this law sees light there will be blood... blood of the culprits

I’m sure you misunderstood. As you said, it’s a matter in which we decide, so the reason countries are taken to the Court of Justice of the UE for allowing the killing of a turtle dove but not for allowing abortion (which is what I understand Vella as alluding to) is quite simple: you literally can’t be taken to that court for that matter because it is not part of its remit.

I do not agree with you that there should never be a choice, but I agree there should not be a choice in the vast majority of cases. I am mostly pro-life, with some exceptions, but wanted to point out the lack of awareness behind Vella’s comment.
The only choice (which I believe already exist , kind of) that I agree on is when the life of the mother is in real danger[/quote]

Rape? Sickness?

Also YOU would be the first to moab about having to support all those half orphans...[/quote]No.

Everyone deserves a chance.

Rape? What does that baby has to do with his monster father?

The other thing you mentioned... you are making the same mistake that those you hate did[/quote]

Why does the woman have to suffer in agony for 9 months? To pay and care for this "lovechild"?

I didn’t mean sickness disability but yeah I think it’s mandatory to offer an alternative, which would be homes for these children where they can anonymously be dropped off and yes that'd cost ya...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to The Lounge