You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The "Other Sports" Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: The "Other Sports" Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:27 am

LEN final

Magyar v Espana 9-9
The Home team won the final.
Their last European triumph goes back to 1999.
Both teams were in the same group which included my country...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:33 am

Fénix wrote:In the last 10-15 days it's very 'hot' in Croatia despite the winter. :D Waterpolo and hanball European championship are being played and we are in race for medals.

We lost in the semifinal 2 days ago against Spain in waterpolo although we thought we could win the tournament since many of our heavy opponents and rivals ended their competition. Now we have to fight for the bronze. :?

But the same day at the same time, Croatia handball team were playing against Norway the most dramatic handball match that I have ever seen. :o =P~
After 60 minutes we played extra 20 minutes of extra time, like never before. :shock: After 5+5 there was no winner, so additional 5+5 were played. Insane match, Spanish referees did everything to maximum complicate our lives during the most of our match because in this sport despite 25-30 years of VAR technology and 2 referees on the pitch, you can't see outrageous referees calls and influence on the game results and open robbery which is simply a normal part of the sport. "Host refereeing" used to be a normal thing, very famous, trademark of handball until 4-5 years ago.

Today at 16:30h CET, we are playing against no more and no less - SPAIN! :D Time to beat them and take the only missing gold in handball history - European gold which is the best, the hardest to win in the strongest competition/tournament in the world.

It's going to be hard and haven't lost a single match in this tournament, only one draw and it was the match before the semifinal - against Spain.

I saw that you lost...
Spain almost won two golds in two different disciplines!
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fénix » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:38 am

We lost the Handball Euro 2020 final against Spain. Spaniards were better team and in the end celebrated by 2 goals. In the last 2 matches Croatia failed in creativity and finishing, we were struggling real bad although Spanish team also had a lot of black holes and problems in creating chances and scoring during the final, too.

Enorabuena a España! :cheers:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:42 pm

https://lovinmalta.com/news/news-sport/ ... pionships/

Do you think that this is healthy?
Esp for a young 14 year old
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:11 pm

ramsej84 wrote:https://lovinmalta.com/news/news-sport/girl-power-maltese-teen-takes-home-bronze-in-eu-weightlifting-championships/

Might be a little young but as long as she’s gradually going higher I think it‘s not...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:29 pm

#12 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:https://lovinmalta.com/news/news-sport/girl-power-maltese-teen-takes-home-bronze-in-eu-weightlifting-championships/

Might be a little young but as long as she’s gradually going higher I think it‘s not...
That is what she said.
I don't know tbh especially since she is still developing
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to The Lounge