You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The "I had a dream last night..." thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: The

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:19 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:So a nightmare.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So you're not only negative about Bayern...

Nope - all things that are obviously going wrong ;)

Now that is very pessimistic. :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: The "I had a dream last night..." thread

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:48 pm

#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:So a nightmare.

Wow, you must really hate yourself then :mrgreen:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:57 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="#12"]So a nightmare.

Now that is very pessimistic. [/quote]No. #12 is an optimist. A pessimist thinks things can't be worse. An optimist knows they can.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:44 am

We are in the second leg of the CL semi vs Real Madrid and it goes to a penalty shootout. Neuer is not playing.

I am watching with ramsej, who has quite a few choice Maltese words for the Real Madrid players, UEFA, and the gods who have cursed us by having Neuer injured.

The score is 5-4 in favour of Bayern, and Ronaldo is stepping up for the next penalty. ramsej refuses to watch the penalty, claiming he cannot see “dak il-p****” (that f**) scoring.

We are watching with Maltese commentary, who as usual cannot tolerate Bayern. The commentator is praising Ronaldo and even goes as far as to encourage him and hope he scores.

And then Sven “The Wall” Ulreich saves.

(For the Maltese users, the words were something like “Ronaldo, meqjus minn ħafna bħala l-aqwa plejer fil-futbol mondjali attwalment jekk mhux ta' kull żmien. Ronaldo, biex iżomm ħajja t-tama ta' Real Madrid li għat-tielet sena konsekuttiva jaslu fil-finali tal-UEFA Champions League kontra Liverpool. Ejja Ronaldo... Ronaldo... ULREICH!! Jilqa' Ulreich u jitfa' lis-supporters ta' Bayern Munich f'delirju ta' ferħ." )
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Hardrade » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:15 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:We are in the second leg of the CL semi vs Real Madrid and it goes to a penalty shootout. Neuer is not playing.

I am watching with ramsej, who has quite a few choice Maltese words for the Real Madrid players, UEFA, and the gods who have cursed us by having Neuer injured.

The score is 5-4 in favour of Bayern, and Ronaldo is stepping up for the next penalty. ramsej refuses to watch the penalty, claiming he cannot see “dak il-p****” (that f**) scoring.

We are watching with Maltese commentary, who as usual cannot tolerate Bayern. The commentator is praising Ronaldo and even goes as far as to encourage him and hope he scores.

(For the Maltese users, the words were something like “Ronaldo, meqjus minn ħafna bħala l-aqwa plejer fil-futbol mondjali attwalment jekk mhux ta' kull żmien. Ronaldo, biex iżomm ħajja t-tama ta' Real Madrid li għat-tielet sena konsekuttiva jaslu fil-finali tal-UEFA Champions League kontra Liverpool. Ejja Ronaldo... Ronaldo... ULREICH!! Jilqa' Ulreich u jitfa' lis-supporters ta' Bayern Munich f'delirju ta' ferħ." )

I do not dare put that in translator :lol: Why Maltese commenaries dislike Bayern though?
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:33 pm

Hardrade wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:We are in the second leg of the CL semi vs Real Madrid and it goes to a penalty shootout. Neuer is not playing.

I do not dare put that in translator :lol: Why Maltese commenaries dislike Bayern though?

cause they bombarded us :mrgreen:

out of curiosity I inserted it in the google trans P: "Ronaldo, considered by many as the best player in world football actually, if not of all time. Ronaldo, to keep alive the hope of Real Madrid for the third consecutive year come in the UEFA Champions League final against Liverpool. Let Ronaldo ... Ronaldo ... Ulreich !! Welcomes Ulreich and throwing to Bayern Munich supporters f'delirju of happiness. ")

quite close...

delirju - delirious :P
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:45 pm

Yeah that's quite understandable... Saves instead of welcomes of course.

The "delirju ta' ferħ' cracks me up, it's a trademark of theirs. @ramsej it's actually delirium
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:45 pm

Sent shivers down my spine...
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:48 pm

I don't remember the rest of the dream but I assume they had already qualified the previous day
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:53 pm

Also, your description of how ramsej84 would act in real life is 100% spot on. I watched 3 CL finals with him and also a semifinal shootout against Real Madrid in 2012.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:13 pm

MUTU wrote:Also, your description of how ramsej84 would act in real life is 100% spot on. I watched 3 CL finals with him and also a semifinal shootout against Real Madrid in 2012.

Does he really not watch penalties? :P
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:21 pm

No I watch them........
mutu, don't mention the famous one!
I felt my feet giving up as soon as they scored the 1-1
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:37 pm

ramsej84 wrote:No I watch them........

I clearly remember you saying you couldn't bare to watch. Especially for that Drogba penalty. I forgot if you did though.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:09 pm

MUTU wrote:

I clearly remember you saying you couldn't bare to watch. Especially for that Drogba penalty. I forgot if you did though.

I remember you crying in my arms... (when drogba equalized) :(
or was that when we won it ? :)
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:32 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:

I remember you crying in my arms... (when drogba equalized) :(
or was that when we won it ? :)

When we won it.

I rarely cried out of sadness in football, 95% of times it was through happiness :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge