You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

the frustration thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: the frustration thread

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:17 pm

the temperature here is too warm :evil:
20 degrees Celsius
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:53 pm

the joys of ...........
Striscia la notizia, Brumotti aggredito da spacciatori a Milano [source]
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:06 am

Tonight I was involved in a very minor car accident. There is luckily literally no visible damage on my car and very little on the other guy's car (probably less than €50) but it was not front to rear so we had to wait for almost THREE HOURS for authorities in the open on a cold night. Apparently he's the only one serving the entire country until 6am. Unacceptable
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:23 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Tonight I was involved in a very minor car accident. There is luckily literally no visible damage on my car and very little on the other guy's car (probably less than €50) but it was not front to rear so we had to wait for almost THREE HOURS for authorities in the open on a cold night. Apparently he's the only one serving the entire country until 6am. Unacceptable
Thankfully nothing serious.
Where were you?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:08 am

ramsej84 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Tonight I was involved in a very minor car accident. There is luckily literally no visible damage on my car and very little on the other guy's car (probably less than €50) but it was not front to rear so we had to wait for almost THREE HOURS for authorities in the open on a cold night. Apparently he's the only one serving the entire country until 6am. Unacceptable
Thankfully nothing serious.
Where were you?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Pama parking.

It is mostly my fault, but also a mixture of highly inadequate lighting and inconsiderate people. I was reversing out from a part with no lights close by and the closest one not working. Had an obstructed view due to someone not parking well and reversed out into the side of a car waiting in traffic which I stupidly did not see. I have no idea how - the lack of lighting and the colour of the car were a major problem but still no excuse - I honestly did not see it at all because while getting into the car there was no traffic and I thought the other person (the one behind the "invisible" car) was letting me get out to take my space. . I'm baffled that he didn't at least sound the horn. I'd certainly have done so.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:10 am

And the irony is I only went there because my passenger needed to withdraw money from the ATM! Bitter price to pay for always following the rules and parking properly instead of just stopping the car in the middle of the road with hazard lights like everyone else on this island!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to The Lounge