You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Other teams that I like or admire

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Other teams that I like or admire

Postby prasun77 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:05 pm

America USA wrote:
Admit it, you never supported Arsenal. :twisted:
That’s fine though. You must’ve started watching Arsenal when the invincibles were around and like what you saw, but now you bandwagoned to the Spuds. I give Spurs dominance 3 years max. If in a couple of years at their new stadium they still don’t win anything, I can see Poch, Kane and Eriksen all leaving that club and then everything will be back to how it was.

No true Arsenal fan/supporter could ever back the trio of Spurs/United/Chelsea. That’s like a Real Madrid fan supporting Barça now because they started playing beautiful football under Pep.

Like Dumble said I am not an arsenal or spurs supporter If I watch a NLD I would want both sides to score.

With Arsenal whatever said and done you have to admit that they are not a tainted club. In fact they have been victimized and wrong many times. Wenger was amazing at 1 time but he is still an honourable man who plays good football. They are having like-able players like Ozil,Wilshere,Bellerin etc. That's what I see.

That being said I also used to like Man city under mancini and pellegrini..they had a lot of likeable players now they are a bunch of arrogant pricks!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:03 pm

I like arsenal as well not as much as pool but yes I do

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:20 pm

Newcastle & Valencia are the teams that I still follow and watch their games occasionally.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby America USA » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:22 pm

@ Prasun - Fair enough. Even I “liked” to see the Brazil team of early 2000s or the Barca team of few years ago but I never supported them.
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby FCB general » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:37 pm

Teams that I admire... Well, Atletico, Valencia, Sevilla, Athletic Bilbao, AS Roma, in the past Arsenal.

I've always had some sympathies for VfB Stuttgart since I lived there 2 years of my life.
Through the last five years I really admire Borussia Mönchengladbach and what they did since 2011 to nowadays, how they stabilized as a club in the Bundesliga and performed really well in both national and continental level for their financial possibilities and conditions.

But that all is equal to zero compared to FC Bayern München - something that you love so much, live and breathe. :P 8) Now that's priceless!
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Previous

Return to The Lounge