You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The Video Games Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Miscellaneous Video Games Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:26 pm

Thanks... Didn't know about the release date. I actually never played TLOU, not even on PS3. Still kinda hoping it'll be a PS+ game.

We used to have an app thread once. Probably been a few years now
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:31 pm

Yeah cause I couldn’t find one...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:34 pm

I seem to recall one called "what's in your phone" or something like that. It's probably not been used in years anyway so go ahead and make one
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:33 am

Elders Scrolls VI =D>
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:32 pm

nm462272 wrote:

Elders Scrolls VI =D>

Very revealing video. :P But I'm sure it'll be a great game.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:25 am

The game looks almost like too much fun... Might book some days off from 29/1/19.
Dumbledore7
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:40 am

I wish it was coming out over Christmas instead. It's a fun game for that time of year.

I really need to play the 2.8 collection by the release date. I've had it for over a year and haven't even opened it yet.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:50 pm

I suggest that you stop watching @1.53
https://twitter.com/ChampionsLeague/sta ... 09632?s=19

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 pm

Episode 1 of LiS2 coming 27th September
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:52 am

The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit is set in the Life is strange universe released yesterday. It's free.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:19 am

MaCk0y wrote:The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit is set in the Life is strange universe released yesterday. It's free.

Downloaded it just before I went to sleep last night. Not sure if I'll have time to play it today though.

On PS4 it is listed as a demo so I'm assuming that LiS2 coming in September is closely related.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:28 am

Looks like Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy got a free new level. Downloaded it but not taking any breaks from Horizon in my video game time just yet.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:38 pm

FCBM, never got your scoop on HZD...?!! ;)
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:19 pm

#12 wrote:FCBM, never got your scoop on HZD...?!! ;)

Loved it. I knew very little about it going into the game other than gameplay (which is why I really wanted it) and the fact that enemies are machines. I knew nothing about the story and it blew me away. I really enjoyed how they cleverly tease information so that we the players can try to guess what happened whereas the characters are, obviously, clueless. I got close myself, but was still taken by surprise with some major points.

I see what you meant about there obviously being a sequel.

I have the platinum trophy but haven't gone for The Frozem Wilds just yet. I think it's fairly long gameplay, right?

In other news, I picked up really cheap used copies of Shadow of Mordor and AC Origins in Scotland. Been through the first one already but probably a while to go until I tackle Origins. Currently replaying FFXIII on the PS3 and once I get through that I'm going to need a break and play a completely different kind of game. Then I'm looking forward to Spyro trilogy and Tomb Raider in September, maybe Spiderman.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
#12 wrote:FCBM, never got your scoop on HZD...?!! ;)

Loved it. I knew very little about it going into the game other than gameplay (which is why I really wanted it) and the fact that enemies are machines. I knew nothing about the story and it blew me away. I really enjoyed how they cleverly tease information so that we the players can try to guess what happened whereas the characters are, obviously, clueless. I got close myself, but was still taken by surprise with some major points.

I see what you meant about there obviously being a sequel.

I have the platinum trophy but haven't gone for The Frozem Wilds just yet. I think it's fairly long gameplay, right?

In other news, I picked up really cheap used copies of Shadow of Mordor and AC Origins in Scotland. Been through the first one already but probably a while to go until I tackle Origins. Currently replaying FFXIII on the PS3 and once I get through that I'm going to need a break and play a completely different kind of game. Then I'm looking forward to Spyro trilogy and Tomb Raider in September, maybe Spiderman.

Yeah if you go for everything I'd say the DLC is 18-25 hours depending on your drive...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge