You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The Video Games Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Miscellaneous Video Games Thread

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:49 pm

Anyone got any intel on God of War? ;)
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:35 pm

Interested too. I think aterford said he's getting it.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MaCk0y » Wed May 02, 2018 7:24 pm

Playing Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth. Great soundtrack. Makes me want to re-watch the series.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 02, 2018 8:52 pm

I've been playing Mad Max and really enjoying it. Not even a fan of the films
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Wed May 02, 2018 9:04 pm

been playing Fortnite duos (terrible at it) and Monster Hunter World, both on PS4
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 02, 2018 9:10 pm

nm462272 wrote:been playing Fortnite duos (terrible at it) and Monster Hunter World, both on PS4

We can try Fortnite some day if you like, I suck too. :lol: I don't play it often, maybe every week or so with my friends.

I have Monster Hunter too but kind of abandoned it after a few days. I'm sure I'll get back to it eventually.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Wed May 02, 2018 9:13 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
nm462272 wrote:been playing Fortnite duos (terrible at it) and Monster Hunter World, both on PS4

We can try Fortnite some day if you like, I suck too. :lol: I don't play it often, maybe every week or so with my friends.

I have Monster Hunter too but kind of abandoned it after a few days. I'm sure I'll get back to it eventually.

sounds good! look forward to coming in last place with you 8) add me - spielmeisterpaul
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby kod2600 » Thu May 03, 2018 7:01 am

Can't wait for this!

My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 03, 2018 8:28 am

nm462272 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

sounds good! look forward to coming in last place with you 8) add me - spielmeisterpaul

Haha not THAT bad... I just die the first (if lucky second) time I meet someone but I've actually gotten quite far just by hiding. In a 50v50 my friend and I were once the last 2 in our team.

I already have you added btw :)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 03, 2018 8:29 am

kod2600 wrote:Can't wait for this!

I had borrowed the firs game and couldn't get into it... I'd like to give it another shot though
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Thu May 03, 2018 1:47 pm

nm462272 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Haha not THAT bad... I just die the first (if lucky second) time I meet someone but I've actually gotten quite far just by hiding. In a 50v50 my friend and I were once the last 2 in our team.

I already have you added btw :)[/quote]

haha sounds like our playstyles are identical. i'm also an expert at hiding :lol:

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Thu May 03, 2018 7:58 pm

nm462272 wrote:
nm462272 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:[quote="nm462272"]been playing Fortnite duos (terrible at it) and Monster Hunter World, both on PS4

I already have you added btw :)[/quote]

haha sounds like our playstyles are identical. i'm also an expert at hiding :lol:[/quote]

Robert? Is it you?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 29, 2018 8:18 pm

Recently bought PES 2018 as it was on sale for just 9.99.

I've been playing a game mode where you control just one player, in this case a Brazilian I made up. Between January 2017 and July 2018:
I won a South American treble with Santos.
I beat Real Madrid to win the club world cup. I became South American player of the year.
I transferred to Man United in January, won the league and reached the semi final in the cup. Although I only joined halfway through the season, I ended up top scorer in both league and cup.
I led Brazil to the world cup, beating Germany in the final, being top scorer, top assister and MVP.

I wonder if that'll land me the Ballon D'Or. I read that like real life it seems to be based solely on the CL and I got eliminated in the first round I played with United.

Btw I only used Utd as a stepping stone... I left them after half a season to join PSG :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Tue May 29, 2018 8:33 pm

how does the gameplay compare to FIFA?

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby aterford » Tue May 29, 2018 8:38 pm

Y'all I forgot to chime back in.
God of War is AWESOME. It's a "system seller" type of game - like, good enough to go out and buy a PS4 for
God Bless Thomas Müller
aterford
I live on BayernForum.com

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge